Trash talk

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
desalonne
Posts: 421

Trash talk

Post#1 » April 15th, 2019, 3:37 pm

Im incredibly disappointed with the LACK of trash talking taking place in this thread. Please step up your forum pvp. Everyone knows your pvp skill is only as good as you character looks and as good as your trash talk. Ill start.

Y'all doo doo.

The Silvertiger
Posts: 3836

Re: Trash talk

Post#2 » April 15th, 2019, 3:40 pm

Considering you just started the thread it is going to be quite lacking...

Signed a forum pvp noob
Price Check Forum Rant:
40 views 0 comments.../rant
Selling List

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402
Vitek- likes this.
Top

desalonne
Posts: 421

Re: Trash talk

Post#3 » April 15th, 2019, 3:49 pm

The Silvertiger wrote:Considering you just started the thread it is going to be quite lacking...

Signed a forum pvp noob


:beathorse: <-- your mom

The Silvertiger
Posts: 3836

Re: Trash talk

Post#4 » April 15th, 2019, 4:12 pm

desalonne wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Considering you just started the thread it is going to be quite lacking...

Signed a forum pvp noob


:beathorse: <-- your mom

Yup she is beating your mom. She does that from time to time. Don't mind her.
Price Check Forum Rant:
40 views 0 comments.../rant
Selling List

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

desalonne
Posts: 421

Re: Trash talk

Post#5 » April 15th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Im glad someone does since my dad left. Dont want her to feel to comfortable and independent ya know.

User avatar
Vander Nars
Posts: 1982

Re: Trash talk

Post#6 » April 15th, 2019, 5:34 pm

These kids cant handle the heat, i made morto cry yesterday. He logged out and refused to help hz cause his feelings got hurt.
Image

User avatar
Vitek-
Posts: 897

Re: Trash talk

Post#7 » April 15th, 2019, 9:05 pm

Sertac and crew might be the worst UO players to ever try to PvP. Ive seen a lot of shit players in my time, and can also be shit from time to time, but Jesus fucking Christ those guys are bad.

I hope they respond because it's like a psychological phenomenon at how bad they are.
Discord: Critical#2911
Sexual PvP, Vitek-, Critical Gaming, of the shadows, Anima-, Sasuke-
Image

User avatar
Bad Religion
Posts: 2403

Re: Trash talk

Post#8 » April 16th, 2019, 3:51 am

Vitek- wrote:Sertac and crew might be the worst UO players to ever try to PvP. Ive seen a lot of shit players in my time, and can also be shit from time to time, but Jesus fucking Christ those guys are bad.

I hope they respond because it's like a psychological phenomenon at how bad they are.


On behalf of my Turkish brethren, siktir git lan.
Image

Return to “PVP Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests