Fell IDOC Castle Danger Now

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
gonthrax

Re: Fell IDOC Castle Danger Now

Post by gonthrax »

kolbycrouch wrote:
gonthrax wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote: no it doesn't, but I don't go around acting like the "cool guy" or the "elite small group" and talk shit, or exaggerates numbers.
Well if it doesn't matter and you don't care, why are you even here?
Couldn't you ask yourself the same question?
Yep I could, and I would answer it DOES matter to me because I am a bit of a board warrior and it annoys me when groups of people who consistently under perform in a video game while having a larger force attempt to trivialize the difference in numbers or just refuse to admit they suck! So I am then compelled to come on "teh forumz" and attempt to defame them and their cohorts with circular logic and thinly veiled ad hominem arguments.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

gonthrax wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:
gonthrax wrote:
consistently under perform in a video game.
How can you say this when you're not very good? other than some of the new blue players, who really "under-performs" compared to you?
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Reefer wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:
gonthrax wrote:
gonthrax wrote:
Aside from the lulz?
not much.
Can we just get some even numbered fights like 2v2s 3v3s etc that way you can lose with even numbers? Would really appreciate it.
Whos suit would you use? lol.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

kolbycrouch wrote:
gonthrax wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote: Couldn't you ask yourself the same question?
consistently under perform in a video game.
How can you say this when you're not very good? other than some of the new blue players, who really "under-performs" compared to you?
Because it's not about me, it's a team game.

Perhaps if you all realized that and didn't all run the same flashy ego templates but instead ran templates that provided some sort of team synergy you wouldn't get consistently run off to your gate out even when you outnumber us. Perhaps you wouldn't have guys getting dropped in front of your whole team time and time again.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

gonthrax wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote:
gonthrax wrote: consistently under perform in a video game.
Because it's not about me, it's a team game.

Perhaps if you all realized that and didn't all run the same flashy ego templates but instead ran templates that provided some sort of team synergy you wouldn't get consistently run off to your gate out even when you outnumber us. Perhaps you wouldn't have guys getting dropped in front of your whole team time and time again.
Your META template doesn't stop you from dying constantly with even numbers, so I'm not really sure what it is your talking about.

Keep being delusional though, it's starting to suit you.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

kolbycrouch wrote: Your META template doesn't stop you from dying constantly with even numbers, so I'm not really sure what it is your talking about.

Damn you escalated that to personal attack pretty quick even when I admitted up front that I was being a board warrior AND was not a great player.

Listen, you will deny any losses or failures to perform on the boards because well, it's the forums. That's fine, you personally know how it goes down on the field and that gives me enough satisfaction.

You getting all pissy here just adds the icing on the cake. Get mad.
zulu2401 likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

kolbycrouch wrote:
Reefer wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote: Couldn't you ask yourself the same question?

not much.
Can we just get some even numbered fights like 2v2s 3v3s etc that way you can lose with even numbers? Would really appreciate it.
Whos suit would you use? lol.
I have a suit.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

gonthrax wrote:
kolbycrouch wrote: Your META template doesn't stop you from dying constantly with even numbers, so I'm not really sure what it is your talking about.

Damn you escalated that to personal attack pretty quick even when I admitted up front that I was being a board warrior AND was not a great player.

Listen, you will deny any losses or failures to perform on the boards because well, it's the forums. That's fine, you personally know how it goes down on the field and that gives me enough satisfaction.

You getting all pissy here just adds the icing on the cake. Get mad.
I do know how it goes down. Here's you dying 2v3.

I'm not pissy in the slightest bud, I think you guys are comical.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Saving screenshots of killing us, must be pretty big milestones for you.

Good job killing that one person that one time =)
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

gonthrax wrote: Good job killing that one person
You mean you?

I just have screenshots turned on in my assistant, wasn't hard to find a screenshot of you dying with more numbers.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

kolbycrouch wrote:
gonthrax wrote: Good job killing that one person
You mean you?

I just have screenshots turned on in my assistant, wasn't hard to find a screenshot of you dying with more numbers.
Yea, me. I don't know what your point is. I've already said I'm nothing special.

How many times is it just Malo and I, fighting your horde, getting kills then eventually dying. How many times do we come fight you all massively outnumbered and starch up one of your archer mages in front of your whole crew? Then we actually get like 4 or 5 people on and ya'll are straight in the gate, havok teleporting out across sosaria as soon as the first person dies.

Again, you know how it goes. Or perhaps you don't, I don't see you much in the field. Mby I don't really know who your chars are.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Listen here's the bottom line.

Ya'll have a big alliance of guilds: Pussies

You have won some even fights vs us: Good job!

You have won some outnumbered fights vs us: Even better job!

However the predominant trend is we come to fight your 5+ with 2 or 3 and I would say half the time we kill a couple and ya'll bounce to the gate bot out. That's just all there is to it.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

gonthrax wrote: Ya'll have a big alliance of guilds: Pussies

I know you're pretty new here kid, but your guild had the most players or close to most players only a few months ago. I'd know, I was in your guild.

We have an alliance of like 3 chinese players who love their guild tag, and an old guild that started playing again about 1 week ago, most of them are foreigners with 5kk suit who don't have hardly anything setup.

If you want to keep being delusional about your success though, more power to you.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

eh
Last edited by Maloskies on March 10th, 2017, 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Listen, it's fairly obvious that we are both entrenched in our take on the situation and our own biases. No one is going to "prove" anything or change the other's mind. I'm stating the facts AS I SEE THEM.

I would like to point out that as soon as I called into question the efficacy of your current team you immediately devolved into telling me how much I suck and calling me "kid". When it plays out like that it's pretty clear who's argument lacks substance.

It's all good though, forum pvp is what it is. Hopefully I'll continue to see you in the field.
Maloskies likes this.