Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Kapero's talking shit to you again!

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea you guys are far worse than Hz ROFL. No skill in your guild and need twice the numbers that hz needed to fight 4 us.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:Yea you guys are far worse than Hz ROFL. No skill in your guild and need twice the numbers that hz needed to fight 4 us.
All that dribbling and you still missed the shot lil bitch
Attachments
04-03-2017 21.50.59.jpg
04-03-2017 21.50.59.jpg (271.57 KiB) Viewed 2610 times
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Yea you guys are far worse than Hz ROFL. No skill in your guild and need twice the numbers that hz needed to fight 4 us.
Yea good job with the scripts someone wrote for you. I know you're not smart enough. Good job holding your miniheals key and selecting your specials while I cast on you with a pure mage and 7 faggots from nwo stam locking me. Don't forget what happens to you when I actual have mortal. You aren't shit compared to me and you never will be but we all know the black man gets away with a TV every once in awhile. You're just lucky with some help from your friends. I bet you nutted all in your own face when you killed me lol. Even Kika got me a couple times in the past when he gets lucky. Otherwise you run like a little fuckin scared bitch to your auto gate or house. So sit the fuck down before your fat ass dies from a heart attack. In the back of the bus bitch
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:
Yea good job with the scripts someone wrote for you. I know you're not smart enough. Good job holding your miniheals key and selecting your specials while I cast on you with a pure mage and 7 faggots from nwo stam locking me. Don't forget what happens to you when I actual have mortal. You aren't shit compared to me and you never will be but we all know the black man gets away with a TV every once in awhile. You're just lucky with some help from your friends. I bet you nutted all in your own face when you killed me lol. Even Kika got me a couple times in the past when he gets lucky. Otherwise you run like a little fuckin scared bitch to your auto gate or house. So sit the fuck down before your fat ass dies from a heart attack. In the back of the bus bitch
Attachments
hitanerve.jpg
hitanerve.jpg (24.3 KiB) Viewed 2602 times
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

MB

Post by MB »

Only needing 2 guys to fight 4 is still impressive
Necrodog and ortiz like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

MB wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Get good nerds
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:
MB wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're funny when you talk shit after you accidently kill someone. Next time try it without 7 retards stam locking me while you're 4% running away from a scribe mage noob. I'm still up 50-1 on kill vs deaths pussy so set that screen shot as your back ground trophy it won't happen too often.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

you never red lined me... you die far more often than you care to admit... your death wasnt an accident...
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Someone get this guy a fucking Xanax.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
ortiz likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

I bet when I killed you your fuckin head almost exploded... twice in 10 minutes? Sheesh
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:I bet when I killed you your fuckin head almost exploded... twice in 10 minutes? Sheesh
Keep dreamin shit stain
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

zulu2401 wrote:
ortiz wrote:I bet when I killed you your fuckin head almost exploded... twice in 10 minutes? Sheesh
Keep dreamin shit stain
yea you lost it.. fuckin rage baby... you should really see someone.. nobody should be so mad about a game.. lil bitch
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Gettem' Zulu!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

nWo > KvG
ortiz likes this.