The Evolution of PvP - Not what it is supposed to be.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

The Evolution of PvP - Not what it is supposed to be.

Post by Tempest »

Only person on screen casting explosion is Arden(KvG), and some other guy, +1 to y'all.

Everyone else is holding their mafb script.

PvP on UODemise has unfortunately taken a float down Shit's Creek. It is down-right sickening.

Admins really need to step up their game and change this shit.
Attachments
Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (19).png (274.83 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Les Stroud likes this.
Arden

Re: The Evolution of PvP - Not what it is supposed to be.

Post by Arden »

Fixed that pic for you !!
Attachments
fixed.jpg
fixed.jpg (297.74 KiB) Viewed 2847 times
Tempest likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I am covered with Dylan's status bar!!! How unfair !!!!
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Nicinha and hrs024 like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Alvin wrote:I am covered with Dylan's status bar!!! How unfair !!!!

Sorry Alvin, your relevance to the fight is portrayed in the picture. How Fair.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion and Alvin like this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

In Vas Mani
Lucifall
Chad Reed, Necrodog and Alvin like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I would like to note that there are 3 explosions,(I'm sure one is you?) a lightning, a corpse skin, and an energy bolt on that screenie. I do not know that the staff would change our casting as it is one of the unique characteristics of demise pvp( whoo fast paced!) This is mostly an evolution of players. All the old players, and those who had good teachers, know to go big or go home. Back before the war it was synch dumping or you got dumped on. Best of luck on y'alls adventures.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You irrational shit, you are too uneducated to discuss with me, the term of frequency and the probality are unknown to this ignorant society. Then get stuffed you with shiny stuff. Make as many posts as you want, you only continue the machine of retardation. A long time ago, you have fallen, so you will not tell me, you started to matter just now. Feeling like number one? I am sorry you are living in illusion, unless I see it on my own eyes or at least in a leet video. I have one message to you, the author of this thread killed me only once, with FB/ma and poison, he disabled potions to gain an advantage over an EP dexxer, before and after that I used to murder him everytime, he is just a retard, not worth the notion. Also I died to Dylan for laughs, now these screenshots are cycling over forums like they would rob a bank, but what they don't realize is if we make an equilibrium, it would look like :

2 (their total kills)
_____________ = 2x10^-5, impressive amount,
100000 (mine)

Why don't you ask for fixing faster casting, which allows to not fizzle and teleports allow to move faster than anything else in game.

Also be patient, I am working on fixing my connection, which now gives me 600 ping, I will record a video, in which a mongbat slaughter requires more effort than murdering you.

A shit talk from one shit talker to another. Thank you.
ortiz, Vitek- and Necrodog like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:You irrational shit, you are too uneducated to discuss with me, the term of frequency and the probality are unknown to this ignorant society. Then get stuffed you with shiny stuff. Make as many posts as you want, you only continue the machine of retardation. A long time ago, you have fallen, so you will not tell me, you started to matter just now. Feeling like number one? I am sorry you are living in illusion, unless I see it on my own eyes or at least in a leet video. I have one message to you, the author of this thread killed me only once, with FB/ma and poison, he disabled potions to gain an advantage over an EP dexxer, before and after that I used to murder him everytime, he is just a retard, not worth the notion. Also I died to Dylan for laughs, now these screenshots are cycling over forums like they would rob a bank, but what they don't realize is if we make an equilibrium, it would look like :

2 (their total kills)
_____________ = 2x10^-5, impressive amount,
100000 (mine)

Why don't you ask for fixing faster casting, which allows to not fizzle and teleports allow to move faster than anything else in game.

Also be patient, I am working on fixing my connection, which now gives me 600 ping, I will record a video, in which a mongbat slaughter requires more effort than murdering you.

A shit talk from one shit talker to another. Thank you.

Your words are.... meaningless.

As I load my explosion, you run away.

Rooster Cogburn begins to throw a bola, you falls off your mount.

As I cast a few spells, you die.

Meanful words from a good player to a shitty player. Thank you.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I was just teasing you :( Last time we were playing together, you told me we made a great team.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:I was just teasing you :( Last time we were playing together, you told me we made a great team.

You know Kapero, I was starting to think the same thing. 8-)
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

i see only 1 crossbow wtf
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tempest wrote:
Alvin wrote:I am covered with Dylan's status bar!!! How unfair !!!!

Sorry Alvin, your relevance to the fight is portrayed in the picture. How Fair.
LOLLL
Loler

Post by Loler »

Kaperino remember that time you disabled gheal/mini heal vs my necromage and still lost? or the time you disabled ebolt+Gift of renewal/miniheal/gheal and almost lost to flame strike spam. with my only form of healing being spiritspeak and gheal pots :) Man those were some good fights
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

How have you been buddy?
Loler

Post by Loler »

GOOOOOD
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.