A quick trip to Felucca

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

A quick trip to Felucca

Post by royal kapero2 »

This game is a serious business, we all love it but I dislike cheaters, and I organized a crusade against AFK farmers. It took me 40 minutes to visit the most common places in Felucca and it's outrageous how some people didn't report me for a murder to this moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wFAS0s ... e=youtu.be
nice.png
nice.png (343.39 KiB) Viewed 3849 times
Someone would say, wow, try a real PvP dude. I will when I get a better connection, for now I am doing a favor to Demise - clearing the Felucca of bad people. I am killing there new players as well but only because they didn't say a "hi" to me.
zulu2401

Re: A quick trip to Felucca

Post by zulu2401 »

Good job. The quality of that picture is garbage.
hrs024 likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Lol
Servos likes this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

So if they respond a d are not afk you dont kill them?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

LEAD wrote:So if they respond a d are not afk you dont kill them?
You mean like the first guy?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

He only kills people who are afk after he breaks their suit because he's a shitbag. I specifically remember him causing their best player to leave the guild because he broke their suit while he was afk. Kapero is the most dishonorable piece of trash you will ever meet on demise.
Servos and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

zulu2401 wrote:
He only kills people who are afk after he breaks their suit because he's a shitbag. I specifically remember him causing their best player to leave the guild because he broke their suit while he was afk. Kapero is the most dishonorable piece of trash you will ever meet on demise.

He better watch out who he plays with, his suit might become broken soon. ;)
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Servos likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It was a different server, with almost all free items, thus that person has forgiven me. Convenient lies can demonize anyone.
MB likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:It was a different server, with almost all free items, thus that person has forgiven me. Convenient lies can demonize anyone.
It still doesn't negate the fact that you did it to your own fuckin guild mate regardless of the location. The items weren't free either he farmed his ass off for them. Even the Inquis you destroyed were bought with farmed gold and items. You're a despicable fake ass person who is all mouth. No use in tryin to create a defense or justify your actions or the reason behind it because the fact is that you are and always will be a little dick douchebag. So tell me which part exactly I lied about.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You love me
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I would rather swallow a lit firecracker than be in the same fuckin room with you. My restraint would be fuckin ZERO. I would beat you to goddamn death. Murder. Dead. No resurrection spell for you.
kolbycrouch likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Now you talk like a nerd, slow down internet cowboy.
Legacy likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Now you talk like a nerd, slow down internet cowboy.
Nah you just don't understand. I would stomp your fuckin face into spaghetti kapero. The best facial reconstruction surgeon in the world couldn't fix your face after I'm done with you. It would still be an improvement of your current facial features cuz you're one ugly motherfucker.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You got buzzed in front of the monitor, good job.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

"Death threats are death threats, regardless of whether they are sent over a computer network, and death threats are illegal pretty much everywhere.

It may also be useful to know that, in the US, if a computer network is involved, it almost certainly becomes a federal crime (18 U.S. Code § 2261A - Stalking) so you could go straight to your local FBI field office (http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us)."