1v1 trashing kapero

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: 1v1 trashing kapero

Post by Bama »

Legacy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: I guess technically the answer would be, no? Because it's not mr, but burst?

Also, are you implying Dylan cheated... :popcorn:
Technically the answer is yes because it's still a form of regeneration. I win
I'd have to disagree. It's not regeneration as in "mana regeneratioon", the mod, which is granted by Lich Form, Vampiric, etc., but actually a periodic mana restoration, which periodically gives bursts of fixed amounts of mana, without increasing the rate at which you normally regen it.
zulu2401 wrote:
Bama wrote:
Why does the guy on the ethy cast a shadow wisp right after Dylan casts a shadow wisp? The MR doesn't stack does it?

.............just wondering
It does. The more negative karma you have the better Mana burst you get. As long as you stay within 5 or 6 tiles I can't remember exactly
OK
So is it correct to say that the more wisps present the better it is for replenishing your mana pool?

Now we have the question of range. How many tiles is the range?
And there is still the question .....
Why does the guy on the ethy cast a shadow wisp right after Dylan casts a shadow wisp?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Good fight.
The fight that you and Alvin ran from and left the rest of your guild to die lol. Yea they got raped and you guys are still the biggest fuckin vaginas on demise. You guys didn't even have the balls to come back and fight us. We waited and never saw you again. That is what we call fear. You are full of it and Alvin is completely overwhelmed by it.
Alvin likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
Legacy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Technically the answer is yes because it's still a form of regeneration. I win
I'd have to disagree. It's not regeneration as in "mana regeneratioon", the mod, which is granted by Lich Form, Vampiric, etc., but actually a periodic mana restoration, which periodically gives bursts of fixed amounts of mana, without increasing the rate at which you normally regen it.
zulu2401 wrote:
Bama wrote:
Why does the guy on the ethy cast a shadow wisp right after Dylan casts a shadow wisp? The MR doesn't stack does it?

.............just wondering
It does. The more negative karma you have the better Mana burst you get. As long as you stay within 5 or 6 tiles I can't remember exactly
OK
So is it correct to say that the more wisps present the better it is for replenishing your mana pool?

Why does the guy on the ethy cast a shadow wisp right after Dylan casts a shadow wisp?
It's only like 4-5 tiles I can't remember exactly but you have to be practically on top of each other.
He casted it thinking it would help his Mana Regen because they do stack at similar intervals. Also the more negative karma you have the greater the Mana return is.
Alvin likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:
Bama wrote:
Legacy wrote: I'd have to disagree. It's not regeneration as in "mana regeneratioon", the mod, which is granted by Lich Form, Vampiric, etc., but actually a periodic mana restoration, which periodically gives bursts of fixed amounts of mana, without increasing the rate at which you normally regen it.
zulu2401 wrote: It does. The more negative karma you have the better Mana burst you get. As long as you stay within 5 or 6 tiles I can't remember exactly
OK

It's only like 4-5 tiles I can't remember exactly but you have to be practically on top of each other.
He casted it thinking it would help his Mana Regen because they do stack at similar intervals. Also the more negative karma you have the greater the Mana return is.
Hmmmm
He cast the wisp to try to help Dylan with Dylan's mana?
The tile range has gone from 5-6 to 4-5 and..... you now state that you must be in a certain position for them to actually help anyone
Would it be safe to say that it is unknown on whether that person not involved in the 1V1 actually interfered with the duel?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I would try to help but I fell asleep about 5 seconds into watching that fight.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Bama wrote:

OK

Hmmmm
The tile range has gone from 5-6 to 4-5 and..... you now state that you must be in a certain position for them to actually help anyone
Would it be safe to say that it is unknown on whether that person not involved in the 1V1 actually interfered with the duel?
Im not sure if it would help through the pit walls but yea that's what he was doing.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:
Bama wrote: And there is still the question .....
Hmmmm
so, are you implying Dylan cheated... :popcorn:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."