NWO class

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
EV

NWO class

Post by EV »

so one day i happened to be in star room on my spawner, and for no reason this NWO fuck head decides to call me a scrub and to go back to tram, i guess he fucked my mom too... i laughed when him or her decided to do some shitty dance with some nwo above their head cool shit. i said all kill with my cusidhe and he couldnt fight a little pvm spawner...
(the fight consisted of him trying to kill me with leet pvp skills.) (any good pvper would have finished me off within minutes.)
long story short.. hes barking and i send a cusidhe after him, he runs out of star room.. i laugh because i went crim from attacking this blue bitch. next thing ya know i get attacked by 3 of em.

NWO 4 LIFE

*ps they gang banged my mom*

are all nwo disrespectful little cunts?
Last edited by EV on June 10th, 2017, 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
zulu2401 likes this.
Tempest

Re: NWO class

Post by Tempest »

Shouldn't have attacked him if you knew they had multiple people online.

It's filthy gameplay when they try to field me in 8v1, dismounting me the whole time.

Poor kids script their hearts out, gotta givem' cred where credit isn't due, right?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I found your mom, she had too many lovers, she refuses to have more.
ev mom.png
ev mom.png (52.69 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
EV

Post by EV »

im not saying all nwo are like that, but im saying that some nwo are assholes.
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

EV

Post by EV »

Tempest wrote:Shouldn't have attacked him if you knew they had multiple people online.

It's filthy gameplay when they try to field me in 8v1, dismounting me the whole time.

Poor kids script their hearts out, gotta givem' cred where credit isn't due, right?

ahh i was baited, damn.

EV

Post by EV »

royal kapero2 wrote:I found your mom, she had too many lovers, she refuses to have more.

ev mom.png

kopero my russian friend, i love you my kossak.

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I need a good dexxer ring and better archery weapons :(
Bad Religion likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

EV wrote:im not saying all nwo are like that, but im saying that some nwo are assholes.
Nah they are all assholes.

Thankfully they all suck at pvp.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tempest wrote:Shouldn't have attacked him if you knew they had multiple people online.

In that case, they get zero credit. Or maybe it's in the negatives
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:I need a good dexxer ring and better archery weapons :(
No. What you need is to get your manly looking girlfriend to play so we can kill that dumb bitch too. You suck so gear won't help you.
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:I need a good dexxer ring and better archery weapons :(
Kap, serious question man? woman? Cuz I really dont know.

But...

How old are you for real? I've never met someone that is so co-dependent on the attention of e-folks. Its like you cant survive without someone commenting to you. Which is why you quit for all of 24 hours. Do you have anyone outside of the game you can talk to? Family? Friends? Co-workers? I am fearful that you will fall victim to depression and one day off yourself because you realize the internet is just the internet, and no one really cares about who you are or what you think.

Sadly, I don't think your country has very good medical practices/insurance for folks that provide nothing to society. But you may want to look into pills or some other form of anti-depression.

PS. Im being serious :-/

No Troll.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

idk what you're talking about. Kapero's fucking hilarious
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass