Grease fire

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Veteran Noobie

Re: Grease fire

Post by Veteran Noobie »

zulu2401 wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:wanna post selfies with dic pics included to see who is bigger? ;)
Pretty sure your camera doesn't zoom in far enough for you buddy. You can fill this out though so I can with my ass with it. Keep the tears off it though. Nobody enjoys soggy toilet paper.

sounds to me like you are scared bro. its okay most boys with little penises are self conscious about their wittle wee wee... :D

fact of the matter still is and always will be that I am the gooder man than you are, i will let you win video games, i win at being the better looking, taller, more handsome and larger endowed than you, so at the end of the day i am still better than you and can sleep at night knowing i did not have to steal in order to have enjoyment..
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:What the fuck sgt slaughter? You got nothing else to say about some shit you obviously got no goddamn clue of? Read Bama's signature and remind yourself I'm a much bigger asshole than you. Apparently quite a bit more intelligent as well.

because unlike you, I have a life to live and unable to always sit in front of my screen thinking about how good i am at a video game, instead i am trying to become a better and stronger person IRL where it actually matters ;)
Your so called life must be a really fuckin sad one. Did kapero teach you how to read English? You posted some shit you most likely didn't even read through or couldn't understand it. Let me help you with the retardation though little guy.
A. Go to the beginning of the thread and start reading. Word for word. Every one of them. You got Google if you don't understand the big ones.
B. Explain what you think was stolen but not before you complete objective A.
C. Put it in a well orchestrated paragraph instead of typing like a fuckwitted troglodyte.
D. Punch yourself in the fuckin face really hard for posting ignorant shit before you take the time to understand what you are looking at.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:wanna post selfies with dic pics included to see who is bigger? ;)
Pretty sure your camera doesn't zoom in far enough for you buddy. You can fill this out though so I can with my ass with it. Keep the tears off it though. Nobody enjoys soggy toilet paper.

sounds to me like you are scared bro. its okay most boys with little penises are self conscious about their wittle wee wee... :D

fact of the matter still is and always will be that I am the gooder man than you are, i will let you win video games, i win at being the better looking, taller, more handsome and larger endowed than you, so at the end of the day i am still better than you and can sleep at night knowing i did not have to steal in order to have enjoyment..
You're the "GOODER" man? Yea you fuckin aren't ROFL. Everyone now believes you're a flaming mystical llama herder to wanna compare dick sizes by taunting to hide your desire for homosexuality. You're grammar is fuckin terrible so I bet your math is even worse. If I showed you a picture of a tape you probably couldn't read the son of a bitch anyway. No one wants to see your rabbit dick buddy. Go flame somewhere else. Congrats. You're still fuckin stupid.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm still waiting for you to figure this out. Seeing as how you're such a winner and all that.......... Take your time
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

whip them out and get boners then smash them side by side and see who's is longer. totally not gay since you're doing it for measurement purposes.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:whip them out and get boners then smash them side by side and see who's is longer. totally not gay since you're doing it for measurement purposes.
Damn you too? There's a lot of dick lovers on forums today.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Veteran Noobie wrote:

perhaps you should quit being a thieving piece of shit and take 70$ and purchase a legit copy of windows you scumbag.
Who gives a fuck if he has a illegal copy of windows, what year do you think it is? I illegally download anything I can get my hands on games, movies, tvshows, comics, music, and software. Also aint you playing or was playing on an illegal server of ultima online? Maybe you should stop being a judgemental thieving piece of shit! :lol:
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:

perhaps you should quit being a thieving piece of shit and take 70$ and purchase a legit copy of windows you scumbag.
Who gives a fuck if he has a illegal copy of windows, what year do you think it is? I illegally download anything I can get my hands on games, movies, tvshows, comics, music, and software. Also aint you playing or was playing on an illegal server of ultima online? Maybe you should stop being a judgemental thieving piece of shit! :lol:
I was getting to that but you ruined it you fucker. Still waiting for him to figure out that he doesn't know wtf hes talking about
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I would guess it's due to your esp being enabled. But if we really think about it there's only one person in this thread who has stolen usd's from someone on this server and then wants to call someone else a thief. Maybe, aforementioned person should get a job delivering pizzas to work on his honesty.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Now this is the flame I was talking about.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Put Kapero - an ace card in the guild and you toast the whole shard.
No need to make a post of it, it's fun to roast tho.
So I have just begun, 2 mods ring, 3 mods guns, not balanced composite.
Never scripted, steam hotkeys forever, no Hz client, no easy mode.
High ping aint a thing,
my warrior was a kitty, but my archer's pretty.
Are you curious, what is like to be furious.
I both talk shit and spit on bodies.
Epic, I don't get it but I will not forget it,
never on the top, part of the mob,
You were my friend, now you tend to your end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9JKsr4DWH4
Bad Religion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Put kapero in your guild oh
and watch it go down like drano

*drops the mic*
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Put Kapero - an ace card in the guild and you toast the whole shard.
High ping aint a thing,

Yap. I'm convinced. You're legit retarded.
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:Put Kapero - an ace card in the guild and you toast the whole shard.
High ping aint a thing,

I dont understand why you are advertising that video?

its a 2v3? You get one kill at the cost of your partner. You dont do anything other than RNG arrows, and pray Alvin can do all the work to keep people off you. If anything after watching that for a few mins I want to dungeon fight with Alvin.

We should video the 4v10s we fight and typically win, so you can actually see what pvp looks like. Not RNG arrows and running around not understanding team play.
MB

Post by MB »

Why'd y'all leave the IDOC?