Anthony File

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Anthony File

Post by royal kapero2 »

I love you my pal and I want you to know that I'm so sorry for things I've done. Sometimes I wish our war would end. I want you to know they were just jokes. OH why it can't be like in WAR. Demise changed us, but I want you to know that I love you my pal.
Xionu

Re: Anthony File

Post by Xionu »

This is the most touching thing I've ever read on the forums. And it's from Kapero... What.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hit him with your purse kapero.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

royal kapero2 wrote:I love you my pal and I want you to know that I'm so sorry for things I've done. Sometimes I wish our war would end. I want you to know they were just jokes. OH why it can't be like in WAR. Demise changed us, but I want you to know that I love you my pal.
missing the birthday of the one you love is a terrible thing to do Kapero .......

.......it was yesterday
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:I love you my pal and I want you to know that I'm so sorry for things I've done. Sometimes I wish our war would end. I want you to know they were just jokes. OH why it can't be like in WAR. Demise changed us, but I want you to know that I love you my pal.
missing the birthday of the one you love is a terrible thing to do Kapero .......

.......it was yesterday
Somebody sleeping on the couch for a week lol
april0395

Post by april0395 »

zulu2401 wrote:Hit him with your purse kapero.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

We all know one thing, if Kapero ever needs to brush off some rust he can always use Anthony File's chin.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Translation:

he wants back in hz
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Stop bullying me
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

If only he was being sincere
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote:
Translation:

he wants back in hz
It worked. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Where you at reetus?
Attachments
FB_IMG_1498043224921.jpg
FB_IMG_1498043224921.jpg (7.38 KiB) Viewed 4210 times
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

They will guild any ole trash just to have get them numbers up.
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Vander Nars wrote:They will guild any ole trash just to have get them numbers up.
Who KvG? Yeah, just like the tranny-phile said, they do it literally.

Exillion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Im sorry you misunderstood me, im not talking about pvp skill when I said trash I meant you as a person. Hz recruits alot of trashy people, glad we could clear that up.
hrs024, zulu2401 and Alvin like this.