Hz - Harrower (Finished)

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Re: Hz - Harrower Active Now

Post by Legacy »

Where's next one
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:Your work must be so important that you sit here 24h lolol sit down kid
Its called a smart phone kapero, its like a really small computer that fits in you hand and connects to the internet! Aint that amazing! fucking moron lol
thewhitezone likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Vander Nars wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Your work must be so important that you sit here 24h lolol sit down kid
Its called a smart phone kapero
C'mon man. He lives in Poland.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

smart phone or a device computer, both consuming time that should be focused on work and phone loads longer so yeah you are the best in real life. LOL i have a better stuff to do now and i am not at work, so it proves you are a damn nerd. no peace
Brad

Post by Brad »

I don't think Kapero was saying that you were literally sitting on the server on which this website is hosted. What I think he was suggesting is if that you have time to be on your phone constantly at a job that requires you to work Saturday nights, then you must not have a job protecting the Nuclear launch codes.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Brad wrote:I don't think Kapero was saying that you were literally sitting on the server on which this website is hosted. What I think he was suggesting is if that you have time to be on your phone constantly at a job that requires you to work Saturday nights, then you must not have a job protecting the Nuclear launch codes.
Did i fucking claim to have a job protecting a nuclear plant? I dont fucking remember saying that, i get paid to be present and deal with shit when it happens so i have alot of free time otherwise but why in the fuck that matters to kapero im not sure.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:smart phone or a device computer, both consuming time that should be focused on work and phone loads longer so yeah you are the best in real life. LOL i have a better stuff to do now and i am not at work, so it proves you are a damn nerd. no peace
You should get a job and move out of your mom basement before telling me how to do my job.
thewhitezone

Re: Hz - Harrower (Finished)

Post by thewhitezone »

People heard about work, better stay at home play uo uh? And say shit about someone else' work
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Bad Religion

Re: Hz - Harrower (Finished)

Post by Bad Religion »

Anthony File wrote:Hz is chaining Harrowers, currently at Hythloth.

* -Thanks for showing up, hopefully you guys scrounge more numbers next time.
Wish I was on, sounds like fun. Hope you guys had some good fights!
Chacal likes this.