This is a very important question...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Supreme Lord Calamity

This is a very important question...

Post by Supreme Lord Calamity »

Does anyone with any actual pvp ability or any history of being above average play here?
d9d9rr

Re: This is a very important question...

Post by d9d9rr »

kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Oh great. Some guy from some other server who thinks he's good.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

If that is the real Calamity then he is good.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

But this is demise, good doesnt mean shit here lol
Vitek- likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Calamity sucks at dota
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I'm good at using scripts.

Kappa Chow.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Supreme Lord Calamity

Anyway I've come to take over the last server I never pummeled into the ground in my 20 years of UO with my group of apex predators.

Hope everyone has all of their generic excuses ready in the next 7-21 days. Such favorites include;

"Wow dude he clearly speedhacks"

"Script more?"

"seriously dude if you keep efielding my ghost im gonna page on you"

"How much sdi do you have wtf?"

and my all-time favorite line, albeit not an excuse.

"Wow Cal the legends are true you are the greatest player this game has ever seen by a wide margin and I'd love for you to sign my spellbook"

PS Maloskies how did you know I played Dota back in the day?

|_ <- Free seat for anyone so misinformed about PvP that they actually think they stand a chance.
Reason

Post by Reason »

I just can't believe people use scripts here to pvp kinda weird. It's like a server for all those guys for years crying about hacks and now they have some!
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Typical demise newcomer.

Login to the forums of a free server of a 20 year old game to talk shit about how you think you were good on some other free server of a 20 year old game.
Tempest likes this.
Supreme Lord Calamity

More like log into free server that has been sheltered from the wrath of real pvpers and upset the delicate balance of trammel life that you 'pvpers' are accustomed to and slaughter you.
pimpinez and Bad Religion like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

More like coming to a server where using hotkeys does not work, then complaining when it doesn't.

You either script here or you don't. You'll understand what I mean the very first right you get in.

If you do come here and compete, it'll be because you script, not because you are good. No one playing demise is a good caster (including myself), simply because casting spells doesn't exist, instead your spells are casted for you.

Welcome to the World of Scripts.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek- likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Supreme Lord Calamity wrote:Anyway I've come to take over the last server I never pummeled into the ground in my 20 years of UO with my group of apex predators.

Hope everyone has all of their generic excuses ready in the next 7-21 days. Such favorites include;

"Wow dude he clearly speedhacks"

"Script more?"

"seriously dude if you keep efielding my ghost im gonna page on you"

"How much sdi do you have wtf?"

and my all-time favorite line, albeit not an excuse.

"Wow Cal the legends are true you are the greatest player this game has ever seen by a wide margin and I'd love for you to sign my spellbook"

PS Maloskies how did you know I played Dota back in the day?

|_ <- Free seat for anyone so misinformed about PvP that they actually think they stand a chance.

we got number one on dotapub together noob
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I mean I'm Josh from pest, we've pvp'd before cal. Look forward to fighting you guys though.
Reason

Post by Reason »

Tempest wrote:More like coming to a server where using hotkeys does not work, then complaining when it doesn't.

You either script here or you don't. You'll understand what I mean the very first right you get in.

If you do come here and compete, it'll be because you script, not because you are good. No one playing demise is a good caster (including myself), simply because casting spells doesn't exist, instead your spells are casted for you.

Welcome to the World of Scripts.
:coffee:
kentares likes this.