Open Challenge 1v1

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Ajani

Re: Open Challenge 1v1

Post by Ajani »

Anthony File wrote:I don't doubt it. Magepoint is a pvp legend.
and your a noob :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Damn ajani why you picking on the special kids?
Mors, Tempest and Ajani like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Lol, nothing fishy about that screenshot at all.
Attachments
LOLEGIT_2.jpg
LOLEGIT_2.jpg (215.63 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
april0395 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Necrodog wrote:Lol, nothing fishy about that screenshot at all.
you foe real tryin to claim I would fake a screen shot of killing billy?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
april0395

Post by april0395 »

So I was trying to find a funny "Yer a wizard" meme for the cu that was chopped in half, but found this instead. It has nothing to do with the situation, but is absolutely amazing, regardless.

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

tbh I do not know why the cu is chopped in half but I have take screen shot on death of the enemy and that is how the screenshot happened

Casting is shit
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Dont worry ajani, they are just trying to troll you. Dont give them the time of day.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

11-18-2016 22.36.41.jpg
11-18-2016 22.36.41.jpg (263.01 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
just show Anthony who is boss by killing him on my PvMer RIPPPPP

Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Dude you died 1v3 to me you shouldnt even open your mouth.

Hz was always there, while kvg disbanded and rebanded and now complaining they cannot unite people cuz everyone learnt, another tag, another worthless guild that cant do awesome things and there are just brit gate fights going, I die, you die, it happens everyday, although today i didnt die to you reqs and kvgs..
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Last edited by Reefer on November 19th, 2016, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest and kobra like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Fake, cant kill Donnie trump
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:Dude you died 1v3 to me you shouldnt even open your mouth.

Hz was always there, while kvg disbanded and rebanded and now complaining they cannot unite people cuz everyone learnt, another tag, another worthless guild that cant do awesome things and there are just brit gate fights going, I die, you die, it happens everyday, although today i didnt die to you reqs and kvgs..
1v3 It just took 6 of you to kill me so shut your mouth and I am not KvG

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:Fake, cant kill Donnie trump
everything is fake unless it is a screen shot of Hz ganking someone 20v1 am I right?

Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

i'm teasing you , i dont care really i log in and play for fun dunno why you care what other nerds say Oo
ortiz and Maloskies like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:i'm teasing you , i dont care really i log in and play for fun dunno why you care what other nerds say Oo
Lol no you don't. You get pissed and log off just like Billy when you die more than once. Oh and not to mention you are notorious for beating the shit out of your afk guild members suits and just be an all around shitbags to everyone around you. Even when Malo and myself gave you a chance to be a decent person you still proved that you are incapable of being a likeable person. You're just a little douche turd who has a miserable existence that channels his emotions through UO to make himself feel better. Pancakes and Unicorns are your best friends because mommy won't buy you any more gerbils.
Ajani and Tempest like this.