Open Challenge 1v1

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
LadyReira

Re: Open Challenge 1v1

Post by LadyReira »

Ajani wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Dude you died 1v3 to me you shouldnt even open your mouth.

Hz was always there, while kvg disbanded and rebanded and now complaining they cannot unite people cuz everyone learnt, another tag, another worthless guild that cant do awesome things and there are just brit gate fights going, I die, you die, it happens everyday, although today i didnt die to you reqs and kvgs..
1v3 It just took 6 of you to kill me so shut your mouth and I am not KvG
He made a new guild, disbanded, join to Hz, left Hz, made a new guild again, disbanded, join to Hz, left Hz, made a new guild again, disbanded, join to Hz now. I am playing in Fel since May of 2015. I remember that he made @@,Qing,Fear,WAR. Qing was very long. It was 2 months.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

LadyReira wrote:He made a new guild, disbanded, join to Hz, left Hz, made a new guild again, disbanded, join to Hz, left Hz, made a new guild again, disbanded, join to Hz now. I am playing in Fel since May of 2015. I remember that he made @@,Qing,Fear,WAR. Qing was very long. It was 2 months.
Ahhh facts they are such inconvenient truths
But
If one is going to cite facts one should cite all the facts and not just the ones that support their claims.If you don't then the truth becomes a bit skewed .This is after all UO

Since May of 2015 how many different variations of the KvG guild has there been that he (Kapero) has been fighting?

Ahhh facts they are such a bitch
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
royal kapero2 likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Bama wrote:
LadyReira wrote:Ahhh facts they are such inconvenient truths
But
If one is going to cite facts one should cite all the facts and not just the ones that support their claims.If you don't then the truth becomes a bit skewed .This is after all UO

Since May of 2015 how many different variations of the KvG guild has there been that he (Kapero) has been fighting?

Ahhh facts they are such a bitch

Possibly two noticable variations: SEGA / KvG, both formed by more or less the same people and fighting the same enemy.
I understand your argument, but here you play devil's advocate.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Mister Pink and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Damn, Alvin just tore that ass up! ^^^^
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

LadyReira wrote:
Ajani wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:Dude you died 1v3 to me you shouldnt even open your mouth.

Hz was always there, while kvg disbanded and rebanded and now complaining they cannot unite people cuz everyone learnt, another tag, another worthless guild that cant do awesome things and there are just brit gate fights going, I die, you die, it happens everyday, although today i didnt die to you reqs and kvgs..
1v3 It just took 6 of you to kill me so shut your mouth and I am not KvG
He made a new guild, disbanded, join to Hz, left Hz, made a new guild again, disbanded, join to Hz, left Hz, made a new guild again, disbanded, join to Hz now. I am playing in Fel since May of 2015. I remember that he made @@,Qing,Fear,WAR. Qing was very long. It was 2 months.
Fear was an italian guild and it were Logan, anthony and zulu who first joined Fear because they hated Kvg. @@ was a two days tag before i come up with better tag - Qing.
So basically I just made Qing and War.

The Qing was great, but Enrique and Ian quit, Sworks stopped playing, neither Boheme was active.

The Qing you are talking about is when YOU joined in. You joined in, because you hated angry nerds in VD/V. I was done when you couldn't log in teamspeak during server wars and I told you it's not cool, because it wasn't the first time you couldn't coordinate, so you got offended and you went to do dread horn or do you remember when you refused to attack your "friends" outside of the guild, while they were raiding our guys and attacking me. Sure, it was nice to play with you but you couldn't catch up my pvp lifestyle. Your pvm mentality collided with me, so I don't think you will ever understand my decisions.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Poor Kepero..

Where is Anthony whipe those tears?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

royal kapero2 wrote: [...] Your pvm mentality collided with me, so I don't think you will ever understand my decisions.
Maybe a good psychiatrist would, have you tried going to therapy ?
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
LadyReira, Ajani and Tempest like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tempest wrote:Poor Kepero..

Where is Anthony whipe those tears?
Poor me? Rather poor you. You wanna be my friend but you burnt bridges with other Hzs and Anthony for NO reason and now we watch how you suffer from your bad choices beacuse you need to feed off with hate because you can't handle with the thought you happened to be on a bad side.
save.jpg
save.jpg (127.71 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

If you actually believed what I was typing, then you got trolled hard, my friend.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tempest wrote:If you actually believed what I was typing, then you got trolled hard, my friend.
That's what a guild outcast would say. Sometimes we have to read between lines.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Speaking of reading between the lines, I just got finished reading between your mother's legs.

How bout' a match, your face and my ass wassup?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tempest wrote:If you actually believed what I was typing, then you got trolled hard, my friend.
This and the fact you tried to join Hz are not helping your case.
Tempest wrote:Speaking of reading between the lines, I just got finished reading between your mother's legs.

How bout' a match, your face and my ass wassup?
We can duel with pots or make a field duel, do you want to bring down your infuriated ego?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I've already brought yours down multiple times, and you've yet to kill me, try again when you got your shit together boy.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tempest wrote:I've already brought yours down multiple times, and you've yet to kill me, try again when you got your shit together boy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpv2FxwmlU

Killing you at 0:55 Forgive me, why I am so OP...
Anthony File likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

This video reminded me I shouldn't discuss with people dying 1vs5 to a meele, then getting reskilled. Delusional, false, hypocrisy. No worth my time kid. I will never talk to you again.
Anthony File and ortiz like this.