Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Bye QA!

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:Oh, a thread about QA.

Alliance is over due to dumb shit. But I suppose it's for the better. Should go back to the single guild things for more pvp... I think it's healthier that way.
maybe yall should have thought about that before you decided to zerg the shard first.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote: maybe yall should have thought about that before you decided to zerg the shard first.
The reason everyone allied was to counter Hz... I am not sure you were there, but during a Destard fight they outnumbered KvG, Loop and Nwo. That was the breaking point. hehe

Apparently they are taking a break again now, tho.
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Legacy wrote:Oh, a thread about QA.

Alliance is over due to dumb shit. But I suppose it's for the better. Should go back to the single guild things for more pvp... I think it's healthier that way.
That's good cuz I heard them say they carry your weight. Lol
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: maybe yall should have thought about that before you decided to zerg the shard first.
The reason everyone allied was to counter Hz... I am not sure you were there, but during a Destard fight they outnumbered KvG, Loop and Nwo. That was the breaking point. hehe

Apparently they are taking a break again now, tho.
I know Hz is a shitty zerg but Loop/qa/req ended up being a even bigger zerg that honestly was more active than hz. There was also the oaks that loop/qa/rez/hz all allied to take from from kvg/nwo. so i find it lil funny that you want everyone to go back to single guilds after yall fuck up and lose your alliance with qa. Me personally i think yall should suffer being zerged into the ground for a while since you allied over half the fucking shard and did it to everyone else.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

So it's official? QA got the big ol dick and don't wanna PvP on demise anymore?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Calling it now, QA/LOOP/HZ/REQ/RedHealers zerg for halloween town vs KVG/NWO.

BC that is what will be needed to compete with us.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

zulu2401 wrote:Laid a beatdown lol. You picking on healers again?
Gotta fill up that screenshot folder somehow.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Arden wrote:Calling it now, QA/LOOP/HZ/REQ/RedHealers zerg for halloween town vs KVG/NWO.

Tactics Mages and Archers will surely be able to stop Hz's Necro Army.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:
Arden wrote:Calling it now, QA/LOOP/HZ/REQ/RedHealers zerg for halloween town vs KVG/NWO.

True hah! Most of KVG have support chars and NWO working on it

But like I said! I call it now!
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

I see the same thing happening over and over again through the years... you guys make huge allies to counter the 10 Hz guys that regularly log in to play... then you become 20-30 and Hz is forced to recruit or become more active to be able to fight against that zerg.... then of course you alliance breaks because you cant handle to loose or is just full of a bunch of crybabies and couldn't have lasted long anyway. After that some of the truly nice players from that formal ally happen to join Hz cause they are sick of all the childish behaviour in their formal guilds and Hz becomes even stronger and have even more numbers because we are consistent and behave with dignity to each other...
Bottom line is- dont do huge alliances to combat Hz and its members will not grow more than 10 active ppl... every time you do this shit.. you make us stronger and create more reason for yourselves to be unhappy :)
If you think i'm wrong.. please don't correct me.. i truly don't care what you think :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
The Silvertiger and Duque like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Hmm. Should I dig through that 30 page qa/loop alliance thread to quote where I literally said this exact thing would happen and even said why? With their unlimited, undeserved egos, they had open challenges for duels for gold. As soon as Loler agreed, aeyko, blitz, and cal went MIA after spending 1000s of real life dollars buying suits. They realized, even on a far below-average skill level server, the years of grinding duel pits and forfeiting any chance of getting pussy, served them 0 purpose.

Loop was carrying them so hard it wasn't even funny. In an era based on controlling objectives, the ability to win 1v1 or 2v2 in a tiny box is meaningless. Alvin is pretty terrible at dueling and 1v1ing, but one of the best at objective fighting. I was hoping the QA guys would actually learn a thing or two instead of pussing out bc they refuse to adapt. In the end, just more 10x10 pvpers that were/are literally non factors away from duel pits(where it doesn't matter at all). I think malo is still taking applications if any of you need a new home, we can add you to the list of useless trash that we can use as meatshields.
Last edited by Bad Religion on September 9th, 2017, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Alhimikut wrote:I see the same thing happening over and over again through the years... you guys make huge allies to counter the 10 Hz guys that regularly log in to play... then you become 20-30 and Hz is forced to recruit or become more active to be able to fight against that zerg.... then of course you alliance breaks because you cant handle to loose or is just full of a bunch of crybabies and couldn't have lasted long anyway. After that some of the truly nice players from that formal ally happen to join Hz cause they are sick of all the childish behaviour in their formal guilds and Hz becomes even stronger and have even more numbers because we are consistent and behave with dignity to each other...
Bottom line is- dont do huge alliances to combat Hz and its members will not grow more than 10 active ppl... every time you do this shit.. you make us stronger and create more reason for yourselves to be unhappy :)
If you think i'm wrong.. please don't correct me.. i truly don't care what you think :)
Hey good jokes dude. Any given time Hz can field the same as loop/req or kvg/nwo. Who are you again? Another Hz benchwarmer ready to leech off their good players come halloweentown?
Legacy and Alvin like this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

QA has proven that only godly pvpers don't make a winning guild... its precisely Hz benchwarmers like me and the firm organization we have that contribute to every win we get... and every time you ally the entire shard more benchwarmers become active....
Anyhow.. won't post anymore cause its pointless really.

P.S. last halloween it was req/loop/and whatever KvG was called back then that were allied to leech halloween not Hz :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alhimikut wrote:I see the same thing happening over and over again through the years... you guys make huge allies to counter the 10 Hz guys that regularly log in to play... then you become 20-30 and Hz is forced to recruit or become more active to be able to fight against that zerg.... then of course you alliance breaks because you cant handle to loose or is just full of a bunch of crybabies and couldn't have lasted long anyway. After that some of the truly nice players from that formal ally happen to join Hz cause they are sick of all the childish behaviour in their formal guilds and Hz becomes even stronger and have even more numbers because we are consistent and behave with dignity to each other...
What a coattail riding cocksucker, all i heard was "dont try to compete with us at the numbers game cause we just recruit any piece of shit to win." The truth is Hz refuses to pvp unless they have the advantage and thats what makes you all fucking trash.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Anthony File wrote:

We can't all have 100+necro gm made earrings ;) some of us actually enjoy playing legit and being relevant based on our skill instead of our friendships with admins ;)