Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Bye QA!

Post by Vander Nars »

It looks like its offical, heard qa/loop broke alliance after an argument and iv not seen more than 1 qa member at a time in about 2 weeks. Yall looking pretty silly after claiming it would take 28 days til QA dominated the shard, some of the excuses get me pretty tickled. "Archers to op cause we dont have para field in our books" "700 skill cap chars with 500mil suits to weak" "scripts in pvp that we also used" you can always play on pest where you wont face any real threat, if you ever come back may want to consider allying more guilds cause 60% of the shard wasnt enough.
Jerry McAwesome

Re: Bye QA!

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

I mean 5 of us were on like 2 nights ago and laid a beat down to the people who showed up. Maybe if you came out of hiding with less than 10 people on you would know, amirite? But yes, some of us play multiple servers. I am still on OSI (the one you died so much on that you quit). There are multiple things that are retarded on demise, but it is fun because it has a big population (even if most can only play in zergs and with scripts).
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Laid a beatdown lol. You picking on healers again?
Jerry McAwesome

zulu2401 wrote:Laid a beatdown lol. You picking on healers again?
I will give it to you, healers are more competition than an even numbered fight vs KvG.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
I will give it to you, healers are more competition than an even numbered fight vs KvG.
That's only because you live a tad bit longer while fighting the healers. :D
Jerry McAwesome

zulu2401 wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
That's only because you live a tad bit longer while fighting the healers. :D
It's because after we kick the shit out of the healers... they actually come back and fight again. KvG just licks their wounds and logs or tries to get more people. :lol:
Alvin likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea cuz you guys are so good you already dominate the server lmao. I never see you guys so if you are killing some random unorganized kvg then good for you. Pics or it didn't happen. Hang around this weekend if you want a real ass whipping. I've literally seen nothing but mouth from you and I havent lost a single fight against you ignorant fucks even when you had 19 loop behind you. Show me you're serious and you believe what you say is true and I'll show you your fuckin tombstones.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Many of you might wonder why QA left the alliance. The events of one fateful evening decided that.

We always looked up to the great players of QA. That day we were very unlucky and lost several spawns to Chinese and KvG/nWo. Both ReQ and Loop waited for the American hours and the playing time of QA. We all waited to finally start winning again. We used to wait like children on Christmas. Waiting for the first star to appear in the sky, and each evening in the company of QA was like Christmas indeed. Happy voices, great rewards from spawns, never ending victories, and the list just goes on. But that day we all were too much like impatient children waiting to open presents.

One of the Loop members had such a desperate urge to feel like a winner that he just couldn’t wait and as soon as he saw Blitzkrieg, one of the finest mages of all time next to Zulu, Calamity and Bile himself, he hopped into the QA channel. Blitzkrieg, who was winning a pvp tournament, at the time, did not feel like conducting a conversation. Here it has to be mentioned that QA members pvp in complete silence and allow only the group caller to speak during a fight. Loop/ReQ, on the other hand, allows several different, unconnected conversations to be conducted in the background, which helps us maintain a relaxed atmosphere, while we are losing.

Blitz asked the Loop member several times to leave the channel, as he was breaking his concentration. Unfortunately, the Brazilian player did not understand, and getting no answer in Portuguese and having nobody to chat with called his father's phone to make sure that there was a background conversation going on during the tournament.

After winning another trophy, Blitz, the patient American he is, started to carefully explain, to his ally, why he doesn't want people to talk in his channel while he pvps. Unfortunately, because he spent the next half an hour explaining things, he missed the sign-ups for another tourney. This greatly upset Blitz, as that was the first tournament ever on the other shard QA was not going to win. Later, regardless of our pleas and begging, a decision was made by QA to break the alliance to create more pvp on the server – afterall just like Zulu or Bile before them, for Blitzkrieg, the good of the server was most important.
Last edited by Alvin on September 8th, 2017, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Jerry McAwesome

zulu2401 wrote:Yea cuz you guys are so good you already dominate the server lmao. I never see you guys so if you are killing some random unorganized kvg then good for you. Pics or it didn't happen. Hang around this weekend if you want a real ass whipping. I've literally seen nothing but mouth from you and I havent lost a single fight against you ignorant fucks even when you had 19 loop behind you. Show me you're serious and you believe what you say is true and I'll show you your fuckin tombstones.
Oh when KvG loses its because they are unorganized (thus doesn't count, obviously). uhhh... got it? I think.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Yea cuz you guys are so good you already dominate the server lmao. I never see you guys so if you are killing some random unorganized kvg then good for you. Pics or it didn't happen. Hang around this weekend if you want a real ass whipping. I've literally seen nothing but mouth from you and I havent lost a single fight against you ignorant fucks even when you had 19 loop behind you. Show me you're serious and you believe what you say is true and I'll show you your fuckin tombstones.
Oh when KvG loses its because they are unorganized (thus doesn't count, obviously). uhhh... got it? I think.
Never said it didn't count. I said good for you. So here we go again putting words where they don't belong. You have yet to fight our solid group with our main shot callers and win. Hasn't happened. Will never happen. You keep talking about wins that no one has mentioned to kvg key leaders or recorded for proof. Who the fuck are you again? A mouth, that's all. An giant empty shell of threats that will never be fullfilled. For lack of a better term, irrelevant dominate wannabes. You are in our world and there's only one option for you now>>>leave or make up stories of victory. Stick around so I can keep slapping them C-cup titties gummy bear.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

These dudes still tryin to convince people theyre good?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Eh they're good. Just not good enough and it's bitch slapping their ego. I keep hearing stories about them logging and smashing everyone into submission.
Jerry McAwesome

zulu2401 wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Never said it didn't count. I said good for you. So here we go again putting words where they don't belong. You have yet to fight our solid group with our main shot callers and win. Hasn't happened. Will never happen. You keep talking about wins that no one has mentioned to kvg key leaders or recorded for proof. Who the fuck are you again? A mouth, that's all. An giant empty shell of threats that will never be fullfilled. For lack of a better term, irrelevant dominate wannabes. You are in our world and there's only one option for you now>>>leave or make up stories of victory. Stick around so I can keep slapping them C-cup titties gummy bear.
I heard you are "noob". hah.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

He is a noob.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
I heard you are "noob". hah.
There are three kvg characters named noob. I am magepoint. The legendary healing mage.