Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Post by Anthony File »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyPRpmHF55w

The second song on this video made it blocked to viewers in the UK & Ireland. You can view the unblocked variant here if you live in the UK/Ireland - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLRSP0B ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Anthony File on September 14th, 2017, 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shake and RomanCoke like this.
Anthony File

Re: Hz Field Fights 09/14/2017

Post by Anthony File »

P.S. - QA hasn't quit! :]
Tanya

Re: Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Post by Tanya »

Wow good job on youtube link! I am gonna watch that video! ;)
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Nice script of shared target with stars! So beautiful!!! Post more informations, i wanna this script tooo!!!

READY!
Fujiko

Post by Fujiko »

每個故事都有雙方愚蠢的美國豬。西方的宣傳並不是說真相。你會永遠在地獄裡燃燒。

不要相信你是勺子的一切羊。

Last edited by Fujiko on September 14th, 2017, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fujiko 2 likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I would hardly call 4 dudes that log in randomly once every 2-3 weeks an active participant in the pvp scene. Especially considering they could field 10+upon arrival without loop. ;)
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

desalonne wrote:I would hardly call 4 dudes that log in randomly once every 2-3 weeks an active participant in the pvp scene. Especially considering they could field 10+upon arrival without loop. ;)
If you are referring to us- we log on multiple times a week and lay waste to who we fight when it is near even numbers.

HZ/SAS/Loop all lost all even numbered fights we had yesterday.

When HZ had an extra guy they started getting kills, but we regrouped and still beat them. I think anthony file died as many times as all QA members by himself. Anima had to be a close second.

Props to Vander for peeking his head out while there was pvp with 4 other kvg and retreating during the 3 guild fight. To the people who actually pvped yesterday- fun fights. Lasted a solid 2 hours.
Alvin likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I was unfortunatly not online :( won't be til this weekend. I just saw the video. You guys missed an epic idoc fight. 12+ hz vs 17 of us for 2 idoc right next to each other. Was a good time.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
desalonne wrote:I would hardly call 4 dudes that log in randomly once every 2-3 weeks an active participant in the pvp scene. Especially considering they could field 10+upon arrival without loop. ;)
If you are referring to us- we log on multiple times a week and lay waste to who we fight when it is near even numbers.

HZ/SAS/Loop all lost all even numbered fights we had yesterday.

When HZ had an extra guy they started getting kills, but we regrouped and still beat them. I think anthony file died as many times as all QA members by himself. Anima had to be a close second.

Props to Vander for peeking his head out while there was pvp with 4 other kvg and retreating during the 3 guild fight. To the people who actually pvped yesterday- fun fights. Lasted a solid 2 hours.
Oh you mean when you and hz ignored each other and tried to zerg us down? Yeah we used something called "tactics" by maneuvering around the field to avoid being sandwich between qa and hz but i understand if you dont know anything about that since qa is use to relying on numbers to win.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Numbers? Loop have less ppl always.

By the way, loop still recruiting!!! Enjoy!
Bama likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Grifo wrote:Numbers? Loop have less ppl always.

Is this a joke? It has to be right? Like one can't actually believe this?
Grifo likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Oh you mean when you and hz ignored each other and tried to zerg us down? Yeah we used something called "tactics" by maneuvering around the field to avoid being sandwich between qa and hz but i understand if you dont know anything about that since qa is use to relying on numbers to win.
hz/loop/qa/die all were fighting eachother all had 4-6 members each.

I saw KvG there for like 30 seconds and just ran away from the fight. Apparently you guys logged on when you had 16 people and won an oaks tho. Good job? That's the bragging i like to hear about. The ole "house hide" kvg tactic. it is a classic.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
hz/loop/qa/die all were fighting eachother all had 4-6 members each.

I saw KvG there for like 30 seconds and just ran away from the fight. Apparently you guys logged on when you had 16 people and won an oaks tho. Good job? That's the bragging i like to hear about. The ole "house hide" kvg tactic. it is a classic.
When is your shit guild gonna come fight us at a spawn? I mean u all made necro mages but refuse to leave the gate, what fucking sense does that make? go back to pest trash.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

desalonne wrote:

LoL, come bro! Join loop! We are cool !
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Grifo wrote:
desalonne wrote:

LoL, come bro! Join loop! We are cool !
No ur just shit players.