KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Kush Tailored

Re: KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Post by Kush Tailored »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:Bum rush? lol. Does that mean you guys didn't have para fields down to start the fight with double numbers?

I mean look at map my man. I posted the screenshots in order of how they happened.. do any of those look like they are near the gate? You saw us and chased us to the bridge which is where you died. So, no, no one "ran up on you" and got a few kills. Nice excuse.

It is weird that every single one of us in that screenshot play OSI as our main home and we come to this shard and dominate on their casting. Who are you on OSI? In your defense- you could not be worse than vander was there.
Look dumbass, I'm not going to play this arguing game with you or anyone else behind a computer. All of you quetz fucks came from no where when WE (my guild/allies) were bullshitting around the gate. As you even stated, we all ended up fighting around the bridge area. When I said you guys "ran up on us" I was referring to the fact that you were all in discord with everyone's health bars up and a plan. Meanwhile, we weren't expecting your presence since you guys rarely log in anymore due to your lack of numbers unless Loop is around to back you guys up. Again, I'm not even claiming to be good or any of that, but you guys definitely caught ME, personally, while I was dealing with some irl shit that kept me out of discord during the whole fight so FOH with any of your braggin rights is the whole point of my 2 cent.
Discord: Kain#3638
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

I'm not bragging, I'm josh from kvg, I was only pointing out they have a lot from you which is odd.

Also, paith we didn't have parafields the first fight from what I remember.

Y'all don't/haven't dominated the server, we've beaten y'all pretty bad a few times, you've beaten us a few times, it happens.

I don't play osi bc I don't want to play imbuing era and have to pay for it. I never got a chance to play osi personally bc when I had no one to pay for it (when I was younger) and by time I was old enough to pay for t myself i didn't like it anymore (was SA+).

I know bro. I wasn't really directing my message towards you. I just used your quote in it as a reference to defend as to why I was in a few screen shots. That's all.
And the first time they came around, which is what i've been referring to as far as them bum rushing us, there were no fields except a few on the bridge split 50/50 ours and theirs.
Discord: Kain#3638
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Paith knows what its like to be in an alliance, some time people are in different voice channels or not at all for various reasons. He's just acting like a stupid cunt because qa is desperate to claim any win after trying to quit the shard and getting called out for it. Cal abandon these stupid fucks on demise months ago cause they under performed and it was only 3 weeks or so ago when they had all stop playing completely and got ridiculed for it. So of course the ones with the biggest egos who cant stand to be known as a failure on demise decided to play again in hopes this time around they will do better but as you see the only wins that get is from bum rushing people that are fucking off and dueling at the gate. As soon as we where prepared for a fight they got wiped out and forced to log off.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

atomic chicken wrote:
I'm not bragging, I'm josh from kvg, I was only pointing out they have a lot from you which is odd.

Also, paith we didn't have parafields the first fight from what I remember, which I could be wrong. And the reason we died is bc we chased + lack of coordination (multiple people outside of chat and multiple people not listening and being greedy).

Y'all don't/haven't dominated the server, we've beaten y'all pretty bad a few times, you've beaten us a few times, it happens.

I don't play osi bc I don't want to play imbuing era and have to pay for it. I never got a chance to play osi personally bc when I had no one to pay for it (when I was younger) and by time I was old enough to pay for t myself i didn't like it anymore (was SA+).
You didn't have para fields in the first fight. I was asking if that is his idea of us "bum rushing" you.

Since we broke the alliance- when there is 4-5 of us on.. there is no competition unless there is numbers. We have won HANDILY vs die, hz, kvg in all instances so far.

You guys did win fights when people were gearing, scrolling, getting mounts, etc and when we had a lot of dead weight to help us get gear (sorry loop).

I will await a fight that you guys going forward though. Keep in mind this is what vander cried about: We were allied and blue and needed numbers. Now, we are red and don't have numbers.

Bring it on fellas.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:Paith knows what its like to be in an alliance, some time people are in different voice channels or not at all for various reasons. He's just acting like a stupid cunt because qa is desperate to claim any win after trying to quit the shard and getting called out for it. Cal abandon these stupid fucks on demise months ago cause they under performed and it was only 3 weeks or so ago when they had all stop playing completely and got ridiculed for it. So of course the ones with the biggest egos who cant stand to be known as a failure on demise decided to play again in hopes this time around they will do better but as you see the only wins that get is from bum rushing people that are fucking off and dueling at the gate. As soon as we where prepared for a fight they got wiped out and forced to log off.
I have logged on 2-3 times a week since I started here. I doubt it will be more due to lack of competition though. We have been thrashing the competition when near even numbers and win our fair share when they have double numbers (you experienced it first hand).

Funny thing is you claimed we quit and i'd go nope we still log on and get fights and you were no where to be seen. The times we would see you when you were on.. you'd only have 4-5 people (same as us) and run to a house and hide there or literally log off until more logged on. LoLz.

And I love the laundry list of excuses you come up with for losing. :lol:

Candy bars, never change.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:

Also, paith we didn't have parafields the first fight from what I remember, which I could be wrong. And the reason we died is bc we chased + lack of coordination (multiple people outside of chat and multiple people not listening and being greedy).

You didn't have para fields in the first fight. I was asking if that is his idea of us "bum rushing" you.

Since we broke the alliance- when there is 4-5 of us on.. there is no competition unless there is numbers. We have won HANDILY vs die, hz, kvg in all instances so far.

You guys did win fights when people were gearing, scrolling, getting mounts, etc and when we had a lot of dead weight to help us get gear (sorry loop).

I will await a fight that you guys going forward though. Keep in mind this is what vander cried about: We were allied and blue and needed numbers. Now, we are red and don't have numbers.

Bring it on fellas.
And you fucking lost the last 2 fights and forced to log off so what is your point paith? You didnt win the night, you barely won the first fight while we was unprepared and got stomp into the ground the 2 fights after that.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Paith knows what its like to be in an alliance, some time people are in different voice channels or not at all for various reasons. He's just acting like a stupid cunt because qa is desperate to claim any win after trying to quit the shard and getting called out for it. Cal abandon these stupid fucks on demise months ago cause they under performed and it was only 3 weeks or so ago when they had all stop playing completely and got ridiculed for it. So of course the ones with the biggest egos who cant stand to be known as a failure on demise decided to play again in hopes this time around they will do better but as you see the only wins that get is from bum rushing people that are fucking off and dueling at the gate. As soon as we where prepared for a fight they got wiped out and forced to log off.
I have logged on 2-3 times a week since I started here. I doubt it will be more due to lack of competition though. We have been thrashing the competition when near even numbers and win our fair share when they have double numbers (you experienced it first hand).

Funny thing is you claimed we quit and i'd go nope we still log on and get fights and you were no where to be seen. The times we would see you when you were on.. you'd only have 4-5 people (same as us) and run to a house and hide there or literally log off until more logged on. LoLz.

And I love the laundry list of excuses you come up with for losing. :lol:

Candy bars, never change.
Did my guild log off after losing twice the other night? Nope that was QA that had to log off demise cause they couldnt win a fight.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
And you fucking lost the last 2 fights and forced to log off so what is your point paith? You didnt win the night, you barely won the first fight while we was unprepared and got stomp into the ground the 2 fights after that.
We got more kills on you guys with half the numbers in fight number 2. How is that a win for you? LOL

And did you miss the whole part about how I said we dominate with even numbers and you bring up 1 win with double numbers. After 2 losses. :o
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote: Did my guild log off after losing twice the other night? Nope that was QA that had to log off demise cause they couldnt win a fight.
We got off after winning 2/3 with half numbers, bubba.

PS. I like that mentality "WE STAYED ONLINE LONGER AFTER LOSING MORE FIGHTS SO THEREFORE WE WIN"

LOLOL
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
We got more kills on you guys with half the numbers in fight number 2. How is that a win for you? LOL

And did you miss the whole part about how I said we dominate with even numbers and you bring up 1 win with double numbers. After 2 losses. :o
You guys ran away and recall like bitches the moment one of you dies other wise everyone of you would have died one after the other, you lost 2 fights and got forced off demise for the night so keep talking about that great win you had.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Did my guild log off after losing twice the other night? Nope that was QA that had to log off demise cause they couldnt win a fight.

PS. I like that mentality "WE STAYED ONLINE LONGER AFTER LOSING MORE FIGHTS SO THEREFORE WE WIN"

LOLOL
You got forced off after losing 2/3 of the fights between our guilds. Their was only 3 fights and you lost 2 of them so Im not sure how the fuck you think you won more fights.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

LOLOL
You got forced off after losing 2/3 of the fights between our guilds. Their was only 3 fights and you lost 2 of them so Im not sure how the fuck you think you won more fights.
Back up what you say. I have backed up 2/3 of the fights with screenshots of us shitting on you and happily admitted to us losing the 3rd.

Show us two fights where you got more kills and with how many people. I'll wait. :lol:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

LOLOL
Back up what you say. I have backed up 2/3 of the fights with screenshots of us shitting on you and happily admitted to us losing the 3rd.

Show us two fights where you got more kills and with how many people. I'll wait. :lol:
So now your gonna straight up lie about losing the second fight? Are you serious that much of a bitch that your gonna lie about losing fight 2?
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote: So now your gonna straight up lie about losing the second fight? Are you serious that much of a bitch that your gonna lie about losing fight 2?
I am not lying about the second fight. We got more kills with less people. It is literally posted in this thread. Go ahead and prove me wrong. Or are you just going to keep up with your weird lying. Hell, you tried to claim you didn't lose the first fight last night. lol
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: So now your gonna straight up lie about losing the second fight? Are you serious that much of a bitch that your gonna lie about losing fight 2?
I am not lying about the second fight. We got more kills with less people. It is literally posted in this thread. Go ahead and prove me wrong. Or are you just going to keep up with your weird lying. Hell, you tried to claim you didn't lose the first fight last night. lol
You a lying piece of shit lol, you guys lost 2 and ran away from the fight. How the fuck is that not a lose? You ran away to regroup for a 3rd fight. Pls quote where I said we didnt lose the first fight. You now you cant because thats another bullshit lie, iv never claimed we won the first fight.
Last edited by Vander Nars on September 22nd, 2017, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.