Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
atomic chicken

Re: balance needed asap

Post by atomic chicken »

Tempest wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Caring and stating facts are 2-different things Gomer Pyle.

If I cared I probably would've said something along the lines of:
"Go screw yourselves you fat nerds, we play the game to win, not to lose, winning a fight is one thing, losing to those guys are another!"

So before you attempt to ramble on with some bullshit Josh, get that jelly-filled donut out of your mouth and give me 10.
Lol, wtf? Im not putting words in your mouth kiddo. I'm literally quoting you lol. You were raging at me for not having a xheal macro and blaming me for the loss lol. Trust me, my xheals are better than your xheals even when you use a macro. Also btw, after u rage quit that night (night of that particular fight) we won with like 4 dudes bc we didnt have to keep ressing your dumb ass. You stalk vander's posts so that's another example. Shit, I'd be willing to say you care more about this game than most people in here shit talking.

Try reading my post again.
A little more slower.
Try reading YOUR post again.
A little more slower. <<< Nice grammar.
Last edited by atomic chicken on October 1st, 2017, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Don't take your love away from me
Don't you leave my heart in misery
If you go then I'll be blue
'Cause breaking up is hard to do
Remember when you held me tight
And you kissed me all through the night
Think of all that we've been through
And breaking up is hard to do
They say that breaking up is hard to do
Now I know
I know that it's true
Don't say that this is the end
Instead of breaking up I wish that we were making up again
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Care to share your address? I mean I am staying at Boston for a night or two, already had some sad event with some black guy. it was like ten p.m and I swear he followed us and starred at my girlfriend, I was like not a chance brotha cause people look here so awful, its like they are made of what they eat at KFC. He kept following and shouting like he was about to storm at me. Then I turned around, and without saying a single word I threw his head on a brick, if not my girlfriend I would fucking literally play a basketball with his potatohead on a sidewalk, its like dont fuck with innocent people for no reason. Was fun, gotta love our trips I am allowed to honestly be myself.

Anyway,
Brotha shot me a PM with your address, we could get on a beer and honky tonk a little. It's what I am talking bout.
Bad Religion and Tempest like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

This guy was totally a racist, you think I could treated him better?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:Care to share your address? I mean I am staying at Boston for a night or two, already had some sad event with some black guy. it was like ten p.m and I swear he followed us and starred at my girlfriend, I was like not a chance brotha cause people look here so awful, its like they are made of what they eat at KFC. He kept following and shouting like he was about to storm at me. Then I turned around, and without saying a single word I threw his head on a brick, if not my girlfriend I would fucking literally play a basketball with his potatohead on a sidewalk, its like dont fuck with innocent people for no reason. Was fun, gotta love our trips I am allowed to honestly be myself.

Anyway,
Brotha shot me a PM with your address, we could get on a beer and honky tonk a little. It's what I am talking bout.

HAHAHHA
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

royal kapero2 wrote:Care to share your address? I mean I am staying at Boston for a night or two, already had some sad event with some black guy. it was like ten p.m and I swear he followed us and starred at my girlfriend, I was like not a chance brotha cause people look here so awful, its like they are made of what they eat at KFC. He kept following and shouting like he was about to storm at me. Then I turned around, and without saying a single word I threw his head on a brick, if not my girlfriend I would fucking literally play a basketball with his potatohead on a sidewalk, its like dont fuck with innocent people for no reason. Was fun, gotta love our trips I am allowed to honestly be myself.

Anyway,

lmao come to Texas we can chill
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:This guy was totally a racist, you think I could treated him better?

Apparently I'm a "racist".

That's why I'm not in KvG anymore. :lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:You're retarded lol, we won 2/3 of those fights, you obviously have a short term memory bud lol. Trust me, you're a non-factor. 28 days is a reference to what cal said (I think). He said y'all would run us off the server in 28 days.
I mean we lost the first fight due to lack of communication and coordination. Half the people weren't in map, discord nor listening. We regrouped fucked you up 2 times.
Trust me, you're not the key component that'll magically make QA relevant. We've beat your guild outnumbered, there are 4 other fights posted right above for your viewing pleasure. Right now, you're less of a threat than loop.
You have literally beaten me in 0 fights with any where near even numbers. Same with the rest of you kvg dogs. And we are only a threat when we grace teh shard with our presence and make you sit in a house until you have numbers. :lol:

We setting up a few 5v5s? You, Vander, Zulu and two other scrubs? Or you guys just like reminiscing about losing with numbers?
This right here is why QA decided to all play characters with the same name, paith has been playing the "it wasnt me" card since he hit demise. Frankly I call bullshit that paith was never at any of the fights that loop/req/qa super zerg lost while outnumber kvg/nwo. We have already seen you lie about winning that second fight that qa ran away from after they couldnt rez their dead. Its clear that your willing to lie to maintain whatever rep you think you have.
Let me make it easy for your lardo brain. Since we left- 3 QA ride white cus. 2 are archers. 1 is not. I am the not. It is not a secret, nor hard to follow.
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:You're retarded lol, we won 2/3 of those fights, you obviously have a short term memory bud lol. Trust me, you're a non-factor. 28 days is a reference to what cal said (I think). He said y'all would run us off the server in 28 days.
I mean we lost the first fight due to lack of communication and coordination. Half the people weren't in map, discord nor listening. We regrouped fucked you up 2 times.
Trust me, you're not the key component that'll magically make QA relevant. We've beat your guild outnumbered, there are 4 other fights posted right above for your viewing pleasure. Right now, you're less of a threat than loop.
You have literally beaten me in 0 fights with any where near even numbers. Same with the rest of you kvg dogs. And we are only a threat when we grace teh shard with our presence and make you sit in a house until you have numbers. :lol:

We setting up a few 5v5s? You, Vander, Zulu and two other scrubs? Or you guys just like reminiscing about losing with numbers?
I don't have anything to prove to any QA, I've beat your teams even numbered on multiple servers (I've lost too). I don't have a fragile ego I have to constantly prove that I'm better than everyone else. After 20 years of uo I'm sure you'd understand by now, your guild brings who they got my guild will bring who we got, simple as that. The reason you have "lost any fights" is bc you've been in one, if you were in more than one who fight on demise you'd get the ol' dick slap. As I said before paith, I hope this doesn't hurt your ego, you're not a game changer, you're not a threat, you're not important. Maybe 10 years ago you were but nowadays you're at best a relic of the past.
LOL. The only thing you have proved is you know how to lose 5v9s bud. and now you are proving that you are scared to fight us even numbered.
Alvin and Tempest like this.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:Shit 10 years ago he was in the biggest zerg alliance Atlantic has ever seen hot/cyn/dei, nothing has really changed other than different guild names.
10 years ago i was in SX fucking you up 10 v 30 fat boy.
Alvin and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

I don't have anything to prove to any QA, I've beat your teams even numbered on multiple servers (I've lost too). I don't have a fragile ego I have to constantly prove that I'm better than everyone else. After 20 years of uo I'm sure you'd understand by now, your guild brings who they got my guild will bring who we got, simple as that. The reason you have "lost any fights" is bc you've been in one, if you were in more than one who fight on demise you'd get the ol' dick slap. As I said before paith, I hope this doesn't hurt your ego, you're not a game changer, you're not a threat, you're not important. Maybe 10 years ago you were but nowadays you're at best a relic of the past.
LOL. The only thing you have proved is you know how to lose 5v9s bud. and now you are proving that you are scared to fight us even numbered.
They'll never understand.
Jerry McAwesome

Anyway,
You are a weird mystical llama herder.
Maloskies and Alvin like this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

Aight bud lol.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Shit 10 years ago he was in the biggest zerg alliance Atlantic has ever seen hot/cyn/dei, nothing has really changed other than different guild names.
10 years ago i was in SX fucking you up 10 v 30 fat boy.
LNR wasnt able to field 30 people when SX was a guild, it seems your unable to tell the truth about anything.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:If you guys could test out the connectivity issues tonight and post whether they got fixed or not that'd be great.
where they addressing it?

I havent had any issues in about a week, i dont run the modded client though
Slack...

I messaged brunus on discord to try and get some input from him. Mr religion did you you have better connectivity after the restart?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."