[EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Necrodog

Re: [EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:You jelly i look better than you lol, i logged on all week and didnt see you so congrats on playing once a week.
You are definitely the one who is most "Jelly", from eating all those jelly doughnuts.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Vander will never duel but ill put up some money that vitek beats anyone in KVG in pure mage osi casting duels. I'll even be on my character on test/live server fighting someone else if you want while you fight him so you dont think im the one fighting for money.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Vander will never duel but ill put up some money that vitek beats anyone in KVG in pure mage osi casting duels. I'll even be on my character on test/live server fighting someone else if you want while you fight him so you dont think im the one fighting for money.
Im sorry but where you trying to be funny? The guy that dies instantly at every field/choke fight is gonna beat kvgs best? Next you gonna tell me that santa's real or something. We already know your plan is to play his char for him while having someone logged into ur account. Try to scam someone who dont know better.
Last edited by Vander Nars on October 9th, 2017, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ill duel vitek, I don't have any money however. Also, I pvp with Vander and Arden all the time, they play a lot on here. I don't see vitek and necro dog often, but I prob don't know most their chars
Also I changed my name from atomic chicken to josh, im all by hand
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:You jelly i look better than you lol, i logged on all week and didnt see you so congrats on playing once a week.
You are definitely the one who is most "Jelly", from eating all those jelly doughnuts.
I hate jelly filled donuts shits awful, get better taste buds trash!
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:I hate jelly filled donuts shits awful, get better taste buds trash!
I feel robbed of my brain cells... every time I insult you I think of something clever while you just say "U SUK FAGIT!"

Git on my lvl.
Tempest likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i noticed being around certain HZ members i get disconnected alot at fel brit gate right when i pop into gate. pretty coincidental
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:I hate jelly filled donuts shits awful, get better taste buds trash!
I feel robbed of my brain cells... every time I insult you I think of something clever while you just say "U SUK FAGIT!"

Git on my lvl.
You think fat jokes are clever? I knew you was kinda slow but didn't realize you're a retard. That explains alot!
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Josh wrote:Ill duel vitek, I don't have any money however. Also, I pvp with Vander and Arden all the time, they play a lot on here. I don't see vitek and necro dog often, but I prob don't know most their chars
I'm guessing its timezone conflict. I log off at like 9ish eastern on weekdays usually. I've fought against "all by hand" lots of times always fun fights. Anyways I sent you a PM.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

hrs024 wrote:i noticed being around certain HZ members i get disconnected alot at fel brit gate right when i pop into gate. pretty coincidental
It's not a coincidence, I created a pair of earrings on my GM account that only specific Hz modified clients can render. If you're on my screen as I equip them you will disconnect/client crash.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Necrodog wrote:I also hadn't ever seen Arden ingame before save for one time when we clobbered his butthole in a 4v7. So mysterious how you suddenly you switch your timezone when you have 5 more dewds at any given time. ;)
Nice troll. But who are you again?
Vander Nars likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:Vander will never duel but ill put up some money that vitek beats anyone in KVG in pure mage osi casting duels. I'll even be on my character on test/live server fighting someone else if you want while you fight him so you dont think im the one fighting for money.
You been teaching him?

Bc he wasnt even top 10 on siege, when he played there. Prob one of the worse actually.
Vander Nars likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Let me get the past 12 years back since I played osi and practice dueling like you all have. And I’m sure I’ll beat most dewds on this server. On second thought... I don’t care. I haven’t dueled in years. I proved how good I was back then. I have nothing To prove now. And I’ll add crunch (vitek) was complete shit on real osi casting.

Goes without saying “osi” casting here is wrong. I just talked to reefer about the cancel spelll issues.so keep thinking crunch that your any good at this game even though you’ve been playing it for 15+ years.
Josh and Vander Nars like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:
Josh wrote:Ill duel vitek, I don't have any money however. Also, I pvp with Vander and Arden all the time, they play a lot on here. I don't see vitek and necro dog often, but I prob don't know most their chars
I'm guessing its timezone conflict. I log off at like 9ish eastern on weekdays usually. I've fought against "all by hand" lots of times always fun fights. Anyways I sent you a PM.
I just wasn't on today. I live in central time zone.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Necrodog wrote:

Git on my lvl.
Actually jelly filled donuts aren't a clever punchline, Logan says it all the time. You're just repeating what he says tbh :/
Gotta get more creative. Tbh try attackin something other than him being overweight it'd be much easier.
Necrodog likes this.