[EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

[EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Post by Bad Religion »

I paid 150kk for this never before seen video of mb, morto, and A-file after a heartbreaking loss. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/XJ_kOi-lHFI
ortiz likes this.
Anthony File

Re: [EXLUSIVE] HZ BEHIND THE SCENES AUDIO/VIDEO AFTER LOSS

Post by Anthony File »

I would have cut you a better deal.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anyone in kvg when anthony was knows he is a whiny ass bitch when he loses.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

File is my favorite person to play with tbh. Always a good attitude maybe you're the whiny ass bitch.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Duque, Tempest and Necrodog like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:File is my favorite person to play with tbh. Always a good attitude maybe you're the whiny ass bitch.
I wouldnt be surprized you enjoy playing with him, most hz has the same shitty attitude. If yall cant get an easy win you all just log off and avoid pvp.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

that hasn't been my experience at all actually and Hz discord is typically pleasant/rage free.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

Well hz is basically a non-exisitant guild at the moment. So I’d hope it’s a tranquil discord.

Excited for your zerg to get on soon bc at least you guys will attempt to pvp then.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vitek- wrote:File is my favorite person to play with tbh. Always a good attitude maybe you're the whiny ass bitch.
In my experience they were both whiny, but at least file wouldn't logout mid fight.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:If yall cant get an easy win you all just log off and avoid pvp.
That's what I hear a lot about Hz but File is one huge exception. He plays outnumbered about 90% of the time I see him and usually only logs off when too many of us log in.

You on the other hand didn't start being active until the alliance with nWo. I also hadn't ever seen Arden ingame before save for one time when we clobbered his butthole in a 4v7. So mysterious how you suddenly you switch your timezone when you have 5 more dewds at any given time. ;)
Duque and Tempest like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:If yall cant get an easy win you all just log off and avoid pvp.
That's what I hear a lot about Hz but File is one huge exception. He plays outnumbered about 90% of the time I see him and usually only logs off when too many of us log in.

You on the other hand didn't start being active until the alliance with nWo. I also hadn't ever seen Arden ingame before save for one time when we clobbered his butthole in a 4v7. So mysterious how you suddenly you switch your timezone when you have 5 more dewds at any given time. ;)
Its ok to admit you dont remember who was active instead of straight up lying about it. We know you dont play unless there is atleast 15+ so you never been on when hz didnt have the advantage.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
In my experience they were both whiny, but at least file wouldn't logout mid fight.
Aww you're upset about the spawner post that you came over here to lie so you can feel better. You should atleast tell a true story about me, pretty much anyone in kvg can attest to the fact that i never get upset at this game.
The Silvertiger

Yea... How many times did I hear Vander sigh and logout mid fight. Maybe you just got discouraged. Tbh, you didn't even make me upset on the other post. I was just amazed at your stupidity and lack of knowledge. That guy is in a guild that requires a red spellweaver.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Yea... How many times did I hear Vander sigh and logout mid fight. Maybe you just got discouraged. Tbh, you didn't even make me upset on the other post. I was just amazed at your stupidity and lack of knowledge. That guy is in a guild that requires a red spellweaver.
LOL more lies from a butthurt silvertiger! we prolly ever only pvp together a handful of time when you was in kvg and you was useless in all of them but you go ahead and keep telling them lies while I laugh at you. Yeah I got under that skin didnt lil girl? Don't be so salty about it!
The Silvertiger

You're right. You always logged out, so there wasn't much pvping together.
Selling List & Vendor

Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Why would I need to log out when we won most fights? You're lies don't even make sense lol