Idea to rise melee dexxers in PVP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: Idea to rise melee dexxers in PVP

Post by Bad Religion »

I disagree with Arden, I think Ariel plays his dexers pretty well and so does Chuckles.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

King baboon is shit, since when did people consider him good? Bad Religion I know ur having internet problems and that prolly makes it hard to kite king but im telling you on a decent stable connetion that guy is easy to kite and that negate all his dmg.
Legacy likes this.
DG

Post by DG »

Vander Nars wrote:King baboon is shit, since when did people consider him good? Bad Religion I know ur having internet problems and that prolly makes it hard to kite king but im telling you on a decent stable connetion that guy is easy to kite and that negate all his dmg.
You are not qualified to criticize other pvp players.
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

DG wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:King baboon is shit, since when did people consider him good? Bad Religion I know ur having internet problems and that prolly makes it hard to kite king but im telling you on a decent stable connetion that guy is easy to kite and that negate all his dmg.
You are not qualified to criticize other pvp players.
The fact iv wiped ur guild 3vs8 4vs10 and plenty of other fights where you have double our numbers if not more gives me every right to criticize you.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

guys.....pleeeeease...lets talk about subj not about whos the best in pvp
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Every melee can be good but the game mechanics are not favorable. You are a total noob unless you don't make a single mistake and your every move is calculated. You must predict a lot of stuff, unlike the archer that can neglect many things, the melee must make sure he has a clear path to hit the target, then must run in the direction to appear in front of the target to blow again. One ineffective step, one miss, and the target is healed up/recalled away/ran away/killed you/EO trapped you. Only the great ones can handle this difficult template. Hypothetically you can own anyone 2v2 but at the same time it's very vulnerable character when you are trying to dismount someone. So yeah, one mistake and you start the game over again.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

royal kapero2 wrote:it's very vulnerable character when you are trying to dismount someone.
make build with 50 magery and sc weapon (club/wand+ the same hammer pick) and no problem to dismount anybody (tele+dism or tele+AI like mages do)
im ending my suite...i spend a month and 100mil+ to craft right weap for such template (sc/hit spell/hml/ssi hammer pick)
royal kapero2 wrote: Only the great ones can handle this difficult template.
olololol
money throwed in build = level of effectiveness.
archer could brake faces in 50-70mil suite and with 10mil weapon
melee needs at least x2 suite and several weaps , so you can suite up 1 melee or 3-5 archers
melee need much more gold thats why that is a template for chosen ones
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

So ...id like to say chinese have internet problems all the time. but we still have balls to fight u. Anyway Its not ours fault that we have about 1/5 population in the world :/
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

and this is definately right topic to post this crap here....
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Cold Blood wrote:So ...id like to say chinese have internet problems all the time. but we still have balls to fight u. Anyway Its not ours fault that we have about 1/5 population in the world :/
Yah Chinese are the only ones with internet issues. Most of CHN runs faster than most of our guild. Again, just more excuses from the third world.
Bama likes this.
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

If 300 ping can be better than usa running…u should buy a better pc or just practise more in running skills?
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

i mean to be honest you probably do ping 300+ or so. but im like 100% sure you also use things like wtffast/battleping to cut that down to something closer to 80-100. which puts you just about on par with 90% of the server. so dont pretend you ping like shit we know better.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Back on topic, just use frenzied whirlwind that shit so good. Use evasion with it and it's even more annoying to fight.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Silent Shadow wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:it's very vulnerable character when you are trying to dismount someone.
make build with 50 magery and sc weapon (club/wand+ the same hammer pick) and no problem to dismount anybody (tele+dism or tele+AI like mages do)
im ending my suite...i spend a month and 100mil+ to craft right weap for such template (sc/hit spell/hml/ssi hammer pick)
royal kapero2 wrote: Only the great ones can handle this difficult template.
olololol
money throwed in build = level of effectiveness.
archer could brake faces in 50-70mil suite and with 10mil weapon
melee needs at least x2 suite and several weaps , so you can suite up 1 melee or 3-5 archers
melee need much more gold thats why that is a template for chosen ones
Excess doesn't equal success.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Excess doesn't equal success.
if you are talkin about magery in dexxer build - it works fine.. i tested it - it works like tact-mages do