Fester KVG - No respect POS

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Killa DJ

Fester KVG - No respect POS

Post by Killa DJ »

Haven't been on in weeks just to refresh. Only person I see is my ally, Fester of KVG. He starts attacking me while I'm trying to talk to him (thought he was messing around). He kills me and loots me. Guess I never got the memo that we aren't allied with KVG anymore.

I came back 5 minutes later aware of this and destroyed him. Fester your a piece of shit.

When we broke alliance with the Chinese, they were kind enough to give me a heads up about the alliance being done and told me no hard feelings but they would have to attack me next time they saw me. Perfectly understandable, that's the RIGHT way of doing it.

Feels fake as shit, playing with guys you talk to daily about whatever. I've given out who knows how many fucking items to guild and alliance members for them to suddenly be assholes just because guild leader broke alliance. Have some fucking respect you piece of shit.
Arden

Re: Fester KVG - No respect POS

Post by Arden »

Killa DJ wrote:H Only person I see is my ally, Fester of KVG.

When we broke alliance with the Chinese, they were kind enough to give me a heads up about the alliance being done..

I've given out who knows how many fucking items to guild and alliance members.
ok...

1) we broke the alliance like a month ago AND made a thread on the forums
2) if you used your guilds discord you would have seen literally 10+ message saying it was done
3) you didnt give us a single item.
4) I have no clue why youre even in nwo, you dont use map, you dont use voice, you can bearly pvp, and you dont coordinate other them spam in guild chat "HELP ME"

so slow your role.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

^ made me lol
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Even people that barely play know that servos is an idiot.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Killa DJ wrote: Feels fake as shit, playing with guys you talk to daily about whatever. I've given out who knows how many fucking items to guild and alliance members for them to suddenly be assholes just because guild leader broke alliance. Have some fucking respect you piece of shit.
You can be enemies in game with friends. Try not to take it so personal. I have people i talk to on the reg that are in enemy guilds and some that play completely different servers.

You can't possibly be serious when you say someone killing you in game is actually disrespectful.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
ChadToBad

Post by ChadToBad »

I usly don't say shit but who the fuck our you alliance was broken up over month if you was on you would know that and p.s. get good kid
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
The Silvertiger and Rakka like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Map and voice! Also do your goddamn compassion or I'll fuck your cat
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

zulu2401 wrote:Map and voice! Also do your goddamn compassion or I'll fuck your cat
This explains so much about why my cat has been acting weird...
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Killa DJ

Post by Killa DJ »

Arden wrote:

When we broke alliance with the Chinese, they were kind enough to give me a heads up about the alliance being done..

ok...

2) if you used your guilds discord you would have seen literally 10+ message saying it was done
4) I have no clue why youre even in nwo, you dont use map, you dont use voice, you can bearly pvp, and you dont coordinate other them spam in guild chat "HELP ME"

so slow your role.

I’ve literally burned like 5 full bottles of pigments on dying peoples shit and to newer players or players that needed better suits I’d give random 5 mod pieces to.

I made it clear that i haven’t been on in a while, and no i don’t use discord and never will. I never needed it since i would always kill people and survive on my own, so wtf you saying about me being a bad pvper? I don’t even know who your characters are but there isn’t anyone on this shard that pvps that i haven’t killed before. So talk all the shit you want but i definitely pack a punch and can hold my own. Your a fo if you think otherwise.
jeffreyp likes this.
Killa DJ

Post by Killa DJ »

ChadToBad wrote:I usly don't say shit but who the fuck our you alliance was broken up over month if you was on you would know that and p.s. get good kid

I clearly said it that i haven’t been on in a while. Your saying I’m not good?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

ChadToBad wrote:I usly don't say shit but who the fuck our you alliance was broken up over month if you was on you would know that and p.s. get good kid

LOL

I miss you Chad!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Man fester triggered this guy hard a.f.

good work.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

Killa DJ wrote:
Arden wrote:

ok...

so slow your role.

I’ve literally burned like 5 full bottles of pigments on dying peoples shit and to newer players or players that needed better suits I’d give random 5 mod pieces to.

I made it clear that i haven’t been on in a while, and no i don’t use discord and never will. I never needed it since i would always kill people and survive on my own, so wtf you saying about me being a bad pvper? I don’t even know who your characters are but there isn’t anyone on this shard that pvps that i haven’t killed before. So talk all the shit you want but i definitely pack a punch and can hold my own. Your a fo if you think otherwise.
I lawld
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Killa DJ wrote:

If you don't use voice to communicate with your team and don't use cartog... Yes. You're not good.

UO is not complicated. It's a little bit of timing and a lot of game knowledge. Working together as a team is what makes or breaks, so if you don't use basic tools to help you're team... well... the best you can hope to be is a demise 1v1 player. So grats on aspiring to be a good solo player in a 20 year old MMO.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Killa DJ wrote:

If you don't use voice to communicate with your team and don't use cartog... Yes. You're not good.

UO is not complicated. It's a little bit of timing and a lot of game knowledge. Working together as a team is what makes or breaks, so if you don't use basic tools to help you're team... well... the best you can hope to be is a demise 1v1 player. So grats on aspiring to be a good solo player in a 20 year old MMO.
It's a rough-life playing by yourself...

I speak from experience.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.