Best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ChadToBad

Re: Best PvPer

Post by ChadToBad »

loler thinks hes just the best but its doesnt mean shit and your shit
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:
marm wrote:According to you, who is the best PvPer, in the following categories:

1. Mage
2. Archer
3. Melee
4. Others (mention the template)
None of this means jack shit because they suck at team fights. The question you should be asking is who are the best cross healers and resser. Dom perignon is at the top of the list. No matter how good you are you can't carry a team fight.
I still remember that time when you were calling a fight and I was off slaughtering HZ one by one keeping them distracted. Good times.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I cross heal and rez better on my archer then 99% of players mages included
weird thats not what happen when we fought u 3v3, i remember you not sticking with ur group and trying to focus me as josh and havoc destroyed file and Jeremy.
ChadToBad

Post by ChadToBad »

and josh way better on feild then you i would pick him over 5 of lolers anyday
ChadToBad

Post by ChadToBad »

i dont like talking shit but loler needs be put in hes place more like your shit kid go play rune scape
Duque

Post by Duque »

Skrillex wrote:1. Mage - ishtola
2. Archer - Diabolic
3. Melee - me bc kappero is off
4. Others - lolermachine with a mage tacts teamplate

Thats my opinion. I supose melee is a full warrior teamplate.
Y'sthola men is Y'sthola xdddd.....take notes next time he kill you :geek:

Loler is a machine so....no discussion (in and out ring)

Obviously there are other machines in the server, but Morto at least is top 5.
Last edited by Duque on August 27th, 2018, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I put more emphasis on fields rather than 1v1s, just because 1v1s dont matter at all unless you're ajani morto or polu.

That being said, i havent seen raspy mentioned one time in this thread, which makes me question its validity.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I said I was one of the best not the best. Anyone who wants to dispute it one vs one go ahead. No one in kvg can 1v1 for shit so that's why they always discredit it.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I said I was one of the best not the best. Anyone who wants to dispute it one vs one go ahead. No one in kvg can 1v1 for shit so that's why they always discredit it.
No one in hz is worth a fuck in the field, its why yall lose fights with double our numbers.
Josh likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The question is are there any pvpers currently on demise that are the best at both field and pits? Is it kinda like guitar players where normally lead players aren't good at rhythm and rhythm players aren't good at lead?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

The Silvertiger wrote:The question is are there any pvpers currently on demise that are the best at both field and pits? Is it kinda like guitar players where normally lead players aren't good at rhythm and rhythm players aren't good at lead?
On demise its more like is someone good at lead guitar compared to playing the triangle?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:I said I was one of the best not the best. Anyone who wants to dispute it one vs one go ahead. No one in kvg can 1v1 for shit so that's why they always discredit it.
Loler you’re a non factor in any fight other than demise “1v1s”

Most people that are good at dueling don’t bother on this shit server bc we all came from OSI where it actually matters. Not this shit servers casting and rules.

I’ve never experienced such ass backwards rules or casting any where else but here.

I’m not getting involved with naming anyone, and i know where i stand in dueling on real servers when dueling actually mattered as well as where I stand in field fighting.

I’m sure most osi duelers would agree with me. No one gives a shit about loler unless you are a runuo superstar.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ok lemme stop you right there. It doesn't matter anywhere.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I prefer 1v1s when someone is talking shit when I'm ganked by that person.

If someone ganks me down with 5 other people and wants to talk shit - calling me shit - you better be prepared to fight me.

Dont call someone shit when you cant back up your claim.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:Ok lemme stop you right there. It doesn't matter anywhere.
True

But on osi back when millions played and rules were universal I’d argue it had more value