Chinese

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Alvin

Re: Chinese

Post by Alvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:Did you notice he had to specify "pet"

Gôu shí zhě
I will remind you about this racist slur next time you do a coon solo.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Alvin wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Did you notice he had to specify "pet"

Gôu shí zhě
I will remind you about this racist slur next time you do a coon solo.
Do Chinese consider referencing their celebration of a holiday as racist?

Feel free to call me turkey eater. I promise I won't be offended.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Or Huô jī shíkè
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: Feel free to call me turkey eater. I promise I won't be offended.
........ but you dont eat your pet turkey right?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Feel free to call me turkey eater. I promise I won't be offended.
........ but you dont eat your pet turkey right?
My dad had chickens and turkeys, we ate the turkeys for thanksgiving for sure. I guess that could be considered a pet.
DG

Post by DG »

Thats Definitely pet.No doubt!
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

CrazyAPP wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:why would people that lose 99% of their fights and almost only play archers trash talk?
Chinese Ping is so high, and loss the IP Packet often.
if use proxy server, the Ping is 230 - 280 when the Char stayed, and 300 - 500 when the Char moving,
cast spell slowly, so its hard to play a mage.
i ping on average 200. i still play only a mage.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Pink pings like 1k only plays mage, our 3 Italians that ping 300 only play mages. Not an excuse
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Even China's best player (turtle) is a mage.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

DG wrote:By the way,chinese ppl dont eat their pet dogs.So dont troll them with that.
Last time i checked yall still have a dog eating festival every year, might not eat the pets but some of yall eating them poor strays.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_an ... t_Festival
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:
DG wrote:By the way,chinese ppl dont eat their pet dogs.So dont troll them with that.
Last time i checked yall still have a dog eating festival every year, might not eat the pets but some of yall eating them poor strays.
He didn't disagree with that... Some people don't think people should eat meat at all...
Selling List & Vendor

CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

Bad Religion wrote:Pink pings like 1k only plays mage, our 3 Italians that ping 300 only play mages. Not an excuse
Contrast your speed of cast miniheal with American please
Alvin likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

CrazyAPP wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Pink pings like 1k only plays mage, our 3 Italians that ping 300 only play mages. Not an excuse
Contrast your speed of cast miniheal with American please
I cast greater heal like someone who isnt trash.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bleh, scripts make inhumane reactions possible. There’s no error most the time, so honestly if you’re chinese or American and you use the script you already get an advantage over someone who doesn’t use that bullshit like me. So let’s calm down y’all are fine.
DG

Post by DG »

Vander Nars wrote:Last time i checked yall still have a dog eating festival every year, might not eat the pets but some of yall eating them poor strays.
Its just a local custom in a few places of China.YuLin ,which is mentioned by the wiki,is a small city of a far south province in China.It is not a common festival for most chinese ppl and strongly opposed by more and more ppl.

If you come to China now,you will find pet dogs everywhere in most cities.Actually dog's population in some cities is so large that the local governments have to make regulations to limit ppl to raising pet dogs,especially big and fierce ones.

Mankind is cruel to other species.Wish one day ppl dont eat meat and the misery of other animals will end.