One of the best guilds in Demise history.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: One of the best guilds in Demise history.

Post by Arden »

Sto advertising silver
Arden

Post by Arden »

Alvin wrote:Josh talking about potential players Demise might attract after the casting fix :
Josh wrote:[...] I don't think QA and SAS are the intended groups we are targeting (toxic pest douches you're talking about). [...]
QA is gone for a good while now and people are still bitter about getting slaughtered by them every single day of their 3 weeks existence in which they dominated the server. Hilarious.

Btw: I decided not to start this discussion in your topic about "pvp changes", as thats what the great QA players would have wanted.
When did you go full retard ?
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Where's Arden to say something about your server advertising... As I thought no where.

Alvin go play with your legos. Leave the pvp to ajani. He was the best player your guild ever had.
Mentioning a shard that you fought someone on is not advertising, saying you should come play on it or talking about how it is better than demise would be advertising.
Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Where's Arden to say something about your server advertising... As I thought no where.

Alvin go play with your legos. Leave the pvp to ajani. He was the best player your guild ever had.
Im not advertising, don't go to Outlands, it's not worth it, trust me.
I did less and got accused of it, so... where's ya boy at? As I thought nowhere.
Prolly working? Some people dont play uo 24 hours a day.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Mentioning a shard that you fought someone on is not advertising, saying you should come play on it or talking about how it is better than demise would be advertising.
Josh wrote:

Im not advertising, don't go to Outlands, it's not worth it, trust me.
I did less and got accused of it, so... where's ya boy at? As I thought nowhere.
Uhm okay, dont care.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Mentioning a shard that you fought someone on is not advertising, saying you should come play on it or talking about how it is better than demise would be advertising.
Josh wrote: Im not advertising, don't go to Outlands, it's not worth it, trust me.
Prolly working? Some people dont play uo 24 hours a day.
Most people, I would say.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."