Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Pooped on hz 3v6 on "osi" casting

Post by The Silvertiger »

Does that mean he's back?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:Does that mean he's back?
Don’t you wish....
So you can beg to be allowed into fel again?
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:
Don’t you wish....
I'm in fel on demise more than you are. I herd sheep in fel for a living. I chop trees in occlo. I make blood elemetals bleed in shame. You pvp on forums and discord ad don't even log into trammel let alone fel... So you wanna say something else?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote:
Don’t you wish....
I'm in fel on demise more than you are. I herd sheep in fel for a living. I chop trees in occlo. I make blood elemetals bleed in shame. You pvp on forums and discord ad don't even log into trammel let alone fel... So you wanna say something else?
Yea... you have no idea how often Arden is on lol. When’s the last time you went to Brit fel? When’s the last time you pvp’d? Arden gets on when we are pvping. You can’t shittalk someone for getting on forums, when you’re on them 2x as much as he is lol and pvp 100x less than he does.
He was saying no zulu ain’t back, so you don’t have your buddy to request we let you do just one round of pvp htown bosses.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote: Yea... you have no idea how often Arden is on lol. When’s the last time you went to Brit fel? When’s the last time you pvp’d? Arden gets on when we are pvping. You can’t shittalk someone for getting on forums, when you’re on them 2x as much as he is lol and pvp 100x less than he does.
He was saying no zulu ain’t back, so you don’t have your buddy to request we let you do just one round of pvp htown bosses.
Every time I go to brit there's no one there or 6 random people in different guilds chasing 1 or 2 guys. You can understand why I don't go there very often. I literally ran through brit gate carrying wool to the tailor for 12+ hours one day. It was dead. Was a week or two ago. I only go by what he says: I log on once a month...or something like that. Define pvp... If it is defined as player vs player, I would say anthony file harassing me on spawns for 4-5 hours is pvp. Yes, I hit him once or twice and he had a difficult time killing me until he dismounted me. Duque de Alba was unable to kill me, but chased me til I ninja hid on him and watched him run by.

If I remember correctly vander was the last one to extend this pvp boss offer...

Zulu gets a lot of crap for his forum etiquette, but he's a pretty good guildmate. Can't blame me for wanting to see a decent guy playing again.
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

I know he’s a decent guildmate, I’m in a guild with him.
Vander? I don’t remember that, and I’m pretty sure it was zulu in 2017 boss (don’t remember why you were in the alliance discord in 2018 but whatevs).
As per pvp I’m talking trying to fight back. Yea idk why you’re shittalking Arden for talking on forums which is all you do... pot calling the kettle black amirite?

As for Brit, it’s been dead pre-changes bc demise casting sucks.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote: Yea... you have no idea how often Arden is on lol. When’s the last time you went to Brit fel? When’s the last time you pvp’d? Arden gets on when we are pvping. You can’t shittalk someone for getting on forums, when you’re on them 2x as much as he is lol and pvp 100x less than he does.
If I remember correctly vander was the last one to extend this pvp boss offer...
Correction, you asked me cause it was apart of some list you wanted to complete and I said sure cause im a nice guy. But i didnt msg you and offer anything.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:I know he’s a decent guildmate, I’m in a guild with him.
Vander? I don’t remember that, and I’m pretty sure it was zulu in 2017 boss (don’t remember why you were in the alliance discord in 2018 but whatevs).
As per pvp I’m talking trying to fight back. Yea idk why you’re shittalking Arden for talking on forums which is all you do... pot calling the kettle black amirite?

Nah, it was popping for like 10 straight years on arcade casting, so that's not it. I would say it is more due to script kiddies and a server stuck on 10 years ago.

obviously I do more than talk on forums if I'm in the game more than you and him both combined. You aren't going to win this one, buddy.

thx... vandy you are a nice guy. So basically the same thing. I had a list and zulu msg'd me about it, b/c he's a nice guy
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:
obviously I do more than talk on forums if I'm in the game more than you and him both combined. You aren't going to win this one, buddy.
How are you so bad at this game then?
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

The Silvertiger wrote:

Nah, it was popping for like 10 straight years on arcade casting, so that's not it. I would say it is more due to script kiddies and a server stuck on 10 years ago.

thx... vandy you are a nice guy. So basically the same thing. I had a list and zulu msg'd me about it, b/c he's a nice guy
Casting is meh, people may have always hated it but it wasn't nearly as talked about or a problem back in the day as compared to now. Most of the complaining when i played with Zen was zerg's and people being fuckheads field fighting/dueling, but I don't remember anywhere near this level of hatred of the casting system until Steam came out. Prior to UOS, there was still problems, but there were TONS of people playing. I would agree with Silver on the server hasn't really gone anywhere in 10 years and script kids pushed everyone i used to play with away and have and will continue to push even more people away.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:

Ain’t gonna win? Elaborate, bc all you said was server wasn’t so bad until steam (not sure what we’re competing over anyhow). Which is partially true absent the staff corruption (Xavier + now), afk farm bots that can easily use easy uo and oh still shit mechanics. Steam only exacerbated the problem, they need to shut off features in steam. Server has always had cycles, one guild gets big, leaves, another comes, next one leaves, etc. I just think demise has run through its course of players left who are interested in ML and are willing to cope with shit mechanics and without change it’ll die. Server is dying bc staff corruption, afk bots and game mechanics. Hopefully the corruption will die down due to changes of staff, afk bots I doubt will ever die and it’s too late anyhow to repair that damage and the bad game mechanics are being looked in to because of people who are tired of the same garbage. Script kiddies aren’t the problem, allowing scripts and having bad casting is the problem. If you fix scripts there will still be issues with casting. If you fix casting no one will give a shit if you’re using a fb/ma script or a miniheals team or self script.

As per bragging about playing the game? Who gives a fuck? You have more free time? Congrats. We still pvp 100x more than you, which “being in fel” was your comment to Arden lol. Sitting in your house in fel or slapping a blood elemental with a script doesn’t count fucknut.
The Silvertiger

Pls include a TL dr. I only made it a few sentences in. I would rather have Xavier and the corruption than steam pvp. I lied you win b/c I concede. Not worth my time. Every reply you make is retarded. I look forward to you guys ganking me down when I decide to put a non-duel suit together.
Selling List & Vendor

Tempest likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Pls include a TL dr. I only made it a few sentences in. I would rather have Xavier and the corruption than steam pvp. I lied you win b/c I concede. Not worth my time. Every reply you make is retarded. I look forward to you guys ganking me down when I decide to put a non-duel suit together.
Lol okay dude, have you ever read your past posts? You literally spew retardation and contradictions all the time. Nothing I said was retarded nor wrong. ZzZ.

TL;DR reedin ez haryd
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:Pls include a TL dr. I only made it a few sentences in. I would rather have Xavier and the corruption than steam pvp. I lied you win b/c I concede. Not worth my time. Every reply you make is retarded. I look forward to you guys ganking me down when I decide to put a non-duel suit together.

Josh can be quite the retard sometimes.

It's a pretty common thing in that guild called Kay Vee Gee
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tempest wrote:

Josh can be quite the retard sometimes.

It's a pretty common thing in that guild called Kay Vee Gee
Says the guy who can't get in any guild besides loop. L O L. Don't pretend like you haven't asked to rejoin KvG multiple times.

Hint for silver, if Logan is on your side, you're probably just wrong.