Retribution (OSI casting post)

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Retribution (OSI casting post)

Post by royal kapero2 »

When 100% of the whining posts about game mechanics in the "Shard News" get ignored, it's apparent there won't be a casting fix. But there can be a blood bath.

This got deleted at Demise unofficial discord by one Hz.. Somehow I knew the power would not solely belong to Staff. No difference to me, I can post it here.

I do not see any interest to keeping casting as it is now. All arguments that OSI casting would destroy server, do not convince me, why would the other things get fixed.. But one remains broken forever.. The effect of a migration players is opposite, many people are tired and refuse to log in.

The post:
"I wanted to remain silent while everyone accused GM John, but since EOS is guided by his words on casting, he is considered as my arch enemy and I won't let him go, even though I somehow liked him. Why it's even a thing that he is not banned yet?
MB treated EOS as a foold hiding all the bugs and exploits through years. And EOS put faith in him.
- He was using 3rd party softwares to alert about spawns,
- he let everyone in him guild unbanned: for example it's been a year since Anthony File was caught spawning unattended and pvping at the same time at Despise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKJLM33mV1Y
- I can dig up a skype conversation, I think his skype was somehow known and recognized, how he brags that he bought a britgate house for dollars. The evidence does not matter to STAFF, because the consequences won't be taken in this direction as it was outside the game and forums. But it doesn't suit him crystally clear as a GM.
- he never pushed a captcha system, because he is a beneficiary of AFK gathering runics.
- he hides his protectors to receive scrolls in arenas that are located in dungeons north of brit bank (dark RED gate).
Let his achievements do not cover a punishment he deserves."
Markkk, Aj, Grifo and 7 others like this.
Will-twins

Re: Retribution (OSI casting post)

Post by Will-twins »

I dont see any Problem there i only see 1 Anthony char came to protect the other guildmember doing coon and we see morto came to probly get called in the discord channel i dont thin there a problem maybe you get angry because stocked in a bunch of rat getting gankbam by morto and Anthony :beathorse: :lol:
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Other guildmember?? Tell me more about that.
Alvin likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I dont see any Problem there i only see 1 Anthony char came to protect Anthony's spawn bot doing coon and we see morto came to probly get called in the discord channel i dont thin there a problem maybe you get angry because stocked in a bunch of rat getting gankbam by morto and Anthony :beathorse: :lol:
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Osi casting will never be fair unless all other pvp mechanics get fix.
But you know Osi casting benefeits you, and that's why you make this post.

You're also winning about MB beign GM, when you never had a problem in that way at all, as the rest of the server, and im sure EOS didn't throw him, but the drama... This shard it's truly a piece of shit when it comes to drama things, everyone would complain eachother just for selfiness.

Moral of fable: Be MB, complain less, conquer more, help and teach, it is the only way to have a great guild and to be a great player.
Duque likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

BCrowly wrote:Osi casting will never be fair unless all other pvp mechanics get fix.

You're also winning about MB beign GM, when you never had a problem in that way at all, as the rest of the server, and im sure EOS didn't throw him, but the drama... This shard it's truly a piece of shit when it comes to drama things, everyone would complain eachother just for selfiness.

Moral of fable: Be MB, complain less, conquer more, help and teach, it is the only way to have a great guild and to be a great player.

Nice 5 accounts bot. Obviously someone benefited from MB's friendship.

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 045#p97399

BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Bad guy kapero...

wp.pl
royal kapero2 likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

BCrowly wrote:
Moral of fable: Be MB, abuse mechanics and exploits, dont leave house without 10+ dudes, charge people gold for scripts that rape server economy, it is the only way to have a great guild and to be a great player.
fixed that for you
Josh

Post by Josh »

BCrowly wrote:Osi casting will never be fair unless all other pvp mechanics get fix.
Osi casting benefits everyone who doesn’t use scripts, archers and Melee dexxers. It hurts script monkeys, which automation in pvp should be seen as cheating because you’re legit not playing the game.
Osi casting is fair, demise casting wasn’t fair for people who don’t use scripts. Other mechanics need to be fixed still ofc.
I’ve killed Melee dexxers, archers and other mages, don’t get how it’s unfair tho.
royal kapero2 likes this.
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Bad Religion wrote:
BCrowly wrote:
Moral of fable: Be MB, abuse mechanics and exploits, dont leave house without 10+ dudes, charge people gold for scripts that rape server economy, it is the only way to have a great guild and to be a great player.
fixed that for you
Alvin likes this.

You can both suck a weiner. Complain because he charged for scripts or is smarter... shame to all of you guys without a shit knowledge about scripting.
Abusing mechanics sounds lmao for me, people who do that in E Sports games are considered PRO.
Idk wich exploits are you refering too, this is not a live server, so it has diferent publishes, if you are smart enough to read, maybe you can find a way to do things others don't, simple as that.
But I end up here with all this shit, you will have a FREE PVE server soon, so you can farm all day long.
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Josh wrote:
Osi casting benefits everyone who doesn’t use scripts, archers and Melee dexxers. It hurts script monkeys, which automation in pvp should be seen as cheating because you’re legit not playing the game.
Osi casting is fair, demise casting wasn’t fair for people who don’t use scripts. Other mechanics need to be fixed still ofc.
I’ve killed Melee dexxers, archers and other mages, don’t get how it’s unfair tho.
I attended unfair in my opinion, not trying to convince anyone. (I tried it, and i didn't like it at all, even tho for people with more ms avg like me is good)

Thanks for your opinion.
Josh

Post by Josh »

BCrowly wrote:
Josh wrote:
I attended unfair in my opinion, not trying to convince anyone. (I tried it, and i didn't like it at all, even tho for people with more ms avg like me is good)

Thanks for your opinion.
You never explained how it is unfair though.
Fairness and likability are different things. Which mechanics make it unfair?
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Josh wrote:
BCrowly wrote:
Josh wrote: Osi casting benefits everyone who doesn’t use scripts, archers and Melee dexxers. It hurts script monkeys, which automation in pvp should be seen as cheating because you’re legit not playing the game.

Thanks for your opinion.
You never explained how it is unfair though.
Fairness and likability are different things. Which mechanics make it unfair?
DPS between templates, its what makes me think is unfair.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

BCrowly wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
BCrowly wrote:
fixed that for you
Alvin likes this.

You can both suck a weiner. Complain because he charged for scripts or is smarter... shame to all of you guys without a shit knowledge about scripting.
Abusing mechanics sounds lmao for me, people who do that in E Sports games are considered PRO.
Idk wich exploits are you refering too, this is not a live server, so it has diferent publishes, if you are smart enough to read, maybe you can find a way to do things others don't, simple as that.
But I end up here with all this shit, you will have a FREE PVE server soon, so you can farm all day long.
You can dick ride him all you want. If you are a gm you shouldnt be abusing bugs and exploits and instead should be trying to get them fixed. He was also terrible at running events.
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Bad Religion wrote:
BCrowly wrote:
Bad Religion wrote: fixed that for you
Alvin likes this.

You can dick ride him all you want. If you are a gm you shouldnt be abusing bugs and exploits and instead should be trying to get them fixed. He was also terrible at running events.
M kay.