PVP video - late night fights kvg vs chn

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

PVP video - late night fights kvg vs chn

Post by Josh »

Compilation of highlights from a KvG vs China late night fight (and one clip of a 1v1 vs will). Good fight guys.

featuring:
(7) All by hand, Epicurus, Hel, Arden, Candy Bars, Alyssa Edwards, Gargamel (Anthony file)
vs
(14) Xiaozi, Kennedy, turtlespeedmage, Frostmourne, lusiya, Mr Perfect, Cross Fire, Network, Sniper, Lolth, XiaotianX, jim, phenix, bye beautiful
Note: Kennedy was only at the beginning. So really 13 not 14.
Last edited by Josh on April 5th, 2019, 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
royal kapero2

Re: PVP video - late night fights kvg vs chn

Post by royal kapero2 »

Outstanding video and music. I want to upload a cool video soon too, but due to lack of time I am unable to do so.. and when I have time I play UO. Anyway good to see people like the update..
Tempest likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Kapero nobody likes you
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Now nerf stat loss so loop won’t be so scared to fight or have to take 20 minute “breaks” after one person dies :) and we will have even larger fights. Heck maybe even the pvm guild hz will join us too if there’s a spawn involved.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Funny how you always think someone is "scared" if they don't come back to "fight" you.

Just because someone doesn't come back to fight doesn't mean they're scared of you on a video game, come on man - get a grip, you're making me laugh!

Kapero is my boy, you only talk shit because you can't kill him with 4 people - LuLz
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:Funny how you always think someone is "scared" if they don't come back to "fight" you.

Just because someone doesn't come back to fight doesn't mean they're scared of you on a video game, come on man - get a grip, you're making me laugh!

Kapero is my boy, you only talk shit because you can't kill him with 4 people - LuLz
Logan dont miss a chance to dick ride kvg.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Kapero said my video was outstanding and he subscribed to my YouTube channel, so yea I’m a pretty big deal.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tagima wrote:
Sweet a video of a 4v3 with loop spamming dismount/mortal and still failing to kill anyone, sign me up!
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tagima wrote:
Sweet a video of a 4v3 with loop spamming dismount/mortal and still failing to kill anyone, sign me up!
4v3? really??
bad math or need glasses?
mimimi
Capturar2.JPG
Capturar2.JPG (166.33 KiB) Viewed 7482 times
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

both team are shits, stop crying ladies !
Tagima likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tagima wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tagima wrote:
4v3? really??
bad math or need glasses?
mimimi
Capturar2.JPG
Try watching the full video since u recorded, jessy was only at the fight for few seconds almost the entire 5 mins is u chasing 3 people and failing to kill anyone with multi dismount. Sounds like some garbage loop players to me.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tagima wrote:

Nice video - nothing new to see KvG fighting between houses.

They are clueless when it comes to fighting a team with archers.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tagima wrote:
If all I did was run, I wouldn't die either.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tagima wrote:
If all I did was run, I wouldn't die either.
except u die all the time running