[KvG] & [CHN] Super Alliance during Open Season

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Reefer

Re: [KvG] & [CHN] Super Alliance during Open Season

Post by Reefer »

Maloskies wrote:Aww repost that video, it’s a good one.
And it took less than 2 mins.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Huh, the wutang one is a 6 minutes. Also not sayin we don’t gank, just sayin if you’re going to call someone out for Ganking and running why do it in a thread of your own video where you’re mostly ganking and running lol.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:You realize 80% of your video is of you running and ganking for kills minus the 1v1s? At least the first half, couldn’t watch the rest.
Luckily for you the video is serialized by time and date and by the looks of things you think its okay to attack 3v1, but the moment the battlefield is 2v3v2 you think you deserved to be left alone. Sorry to break it to you, but the first people ganking are the first people I target. I understand your upset you were the content for the six minutes, but don't take it personal, hopefully the other KvG members that can got their asses beat later on in the video didn't either. I know I don't.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I actually think my part in the video was funny, the only good part (pretty sure I said that already) and I don’t know where you keep assuming these random things like I care about ganking or not, I literally just said we gank and it’s fine, you’re the one saying it’s pussy to do so as you post a video where that’s what you do 80% of the time lol.

Dis dude retarded?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

explaining anything to bile/reefer is a waste of time, neither of these autistic rage babies are capable of rational thinking.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:explaining anything to bile/reefer is a waste of time, neither of these autistic rage babies are capable of rational thinking.
You're fucking retarded lol, no one here is raging. It's just funny that KvG will talk so much shit accusing us of doing shit when in fact it's not us and it's the people spewing the bull shit doing it. Just the other day you said I never played without a zerg and since I've been back I haven't had a even fight yet with anyone on this server yet. But that's ok, I "actually" don't mind fighting outnumbered and dying, I will come back and keep coming back with balls that you could only dream of.

KvG - we always fight outnumbered.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Im kinda sad. You didnt include the 4v4s where reefer and morto got completely shit all over in 15 seconds 3x over until morto rage logged out :( its probably the most accurate representation of any even numbered fights Hz has ever had.
dlb and Vander Nars like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:explaining anything to bile/reefer is a waste of time, neither of these autistic rage babies are capable of rational thinking.
KvG - we always fight outnumbered.
First honest thing you've ever said since iv met you.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Alvin wrote:
Josh wrote:
Anthony File wrote:[...]

edit: his older videos are better, people should check those out.
They arent. They are just the same bad.
Writting this comment i relied only on Malo's comment and havent even checked out the commented video thinking its yet more of Anthony's crap (that he occasioannly used to post). It appears sadly that you really can not rely on Malo's judgement just as you can not rely on him in game.

I understand all the criticism now from all the KvG players: this great video shows how they got absolutely destroyed on the field. Great work Bile !!! This type of behaviour is nothing new from KvG. Each time I mention the fact that QA or China were (are) better pvp groups than them they flood forum with comments.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Maloskies likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Alvin wrote:
Alvin wrote:
Josh wrote:
They arent. They are just the same bad.
Writting this comment i relied only on Malo's comment and havent even checked out the commented video thinking its yet more of Anthony's crap (that he occasioannly used to post). It appears sadly that you really can not rely on Malo's judgement just as you can not rely on him in game.

I understand all the criticism now from all the KvG players: this great video shows how they got absolutely destroyed on the field. Great work Bile !!! This type of behaviour is nothing new from KvG. Each time I mention the fact that QA or China were (are) better pvp groups than them they flood forum with comments.
You know you miss me
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:I literally just said we gank and it’s fine, you’re the one saying it’s pussy to do so as you post a video where that’s what you do 80% of the time

Telling someone they only gank and zerg when you literally refused to participate in anything else for 20 minutes is obtuse to say the least. Just because I targeted you, after you initiated the gank, refusing to do anything less, it doesn't make any sense for me to let you get away scot-free for being a pussy. Ganking doesn't necessarily make you a pussy, but your actions do.

Alvin likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

you contradict yourself with everything you say, “refused to fight a washed up mage” as I’m fighting you 2v5?
We just need Logan to chime in to get the full retard trifecta.
Josh likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

But seriously can we get the footage of morto dying instantly in the span of 15 seconds over 3 fights followed by the discord conversation of him rage logging? I dont need anything else. I just want a good chuckle like watching malo and epi die to the guards.
Maloskies, dlb and Alvin like this.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:you contradict yourself with everything you say, “refused to fight a washed up mage” as I’m fighting you 2v5?

It's funny how you apply logic. You think just because a still image only shows you and one of your teammates you are somehow in a 2v5. Sorry to break it to you, but it was a 2v3v2 and you had the three, it's just you didn't do so good friend. Accept it. You tried to ass blast me with a squad of three and I prevailed with less than favorable numbers. Feel free to watch the video again or keep living in a dream.

Here you go buddy; you getting mowed down by just me and Zael in a 2v3v2. Notice how Bers immediately starts attacking Zael as I pick through your belongings.

https://youtu.be/-epcOhDBD-U?t=163
Last edited by dlb on April 13th, 2019, 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

dlb wrote:
Maloskies wrote:you contradict yourself with everything you say, “refused to fight a washed up mage” as I’m fighting you 2v5?

It's funny how you apply logic. You think just because a still image only shows you and one of your teammates you are somehow in a 2v5. Sorry to break it to you, but it was a 2v3v2 and you had the three, it's just you didn't do so good friend. Accept it. You tried to ass blast me with a squad of three and I prevailed with less than favorable numbers. Feel free to watch the video again or keep living in a dream.
I remember you getting shit on few days ago quite a few times, i get that u edit out ur deaths but im sure you havent forget ur team got shit on 4v4 like desa pointed out.