[KvG] & [CHN] Super Alliance during Open Season

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

[KvG] & [CHN] Super Alliance during Open Season

Post by Anthony File »

Maloskies

Re: [KvG] & [CHN] Super Alliance during Open Season

Post by Maloskies »

first 5 minutes are just 2 ganks on juanma and 2 guardwhacks? Don't feel like watching 36 minutes of that.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Alvin likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

the guardwhack on malo and epi made me laugh so hard lol
Alvin and Maloskies like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Anthony File wrote:
The super alliance? You mean a video where I'm the only one fighting with CHN against yall? Or the moment we had 1 more person than your group with 2 different guilds? Yep, super alliance confirmed. You figured it out.

This video had some good moments but was pretty boring overall, if he cut out some of the dismount spamming kills (not that it matters you do it, it's just boring to watch) then it'd be better. In one of my recent videos I posted I cut out like 30% of a fight an even fight vs some hz bc it was us dismounting them and that's just boring. (also it'd make the video much shorter which is always nice).

sidenote: LOL he included a kill of me alt tabbed talking to chuckles about the house reefer got from him, fair enough man. But gfs after that moment. Real sad about that house though, treat her well.

edit: his older videos are better, people should check those out.

edit 2: the guard whack moments were pretty funny
Last edited by Josh on April 13th, 2019, 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Josh wrote:
Anthony File wrote:[...]

They arent. They are just the same bad.

Edit: its a great video!!! I was messlead by Malo's comment and thought its just another of Anthony's craps.
Last edited by Alvin on April 13th, 2019, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
michaspener likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:
Josh wrote:
Anthony File wrote:[...]

They arent. They are just the same bad.
I like his pest videos
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:first 5 minutes are just 2 ganks on juanma and 2 guardwhacks? Don't feel like watching 36 minutes of that.
Imagine if you didn't attempt to gank, you wouldn't have gotten guardwhacked :salt:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

dlb wrote:
Maloskies wrote:first 5 minutes are just 2 ganks on juanma and 2 guardwhacks? Don't feel like watching 36 minutes of that.
Imagine if you didn't attempt to gank, you wouldn't have gotten guardwhacked :salt:
to be fair, ur videos are boring.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Vander Nars wrote:to be fair, ur videos are boring.
I tailored them specifically for your enjoyment. It's got everything you like to do 1v1s 1v2s 1v3s 1v4s 1v5s 2v2s 2v3s 2v4s 3v5s.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

dlb wrote:
Guard whack was funny, epi and I were cracking up, shouldn’t take a 6 minutes for 10 seconds of footage is what we’re sayin, good content thought.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Maloskies wrote:
dlb wrote:
Guard whack was funny, epi and I were cracking up, shouldn’t take a 6 minutes for 10 seconds of footage is what we’re sayin, good content though
dlb

Post by dlb »

Maloskies wrote:shouldn’t take a 6 minutes for 10 seconds of footage
Well how else are people to know how much of a pussy some people are if they don't see them only gank and run for 6 minutes?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Da fk

You realize 80% of your video is of you running and ganking for kills minus the 1v1s? At least the first half, couldn’t watch the rest.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Maloskies wrote:Da fk

You realize 80% of your video is of you running and ganking for kills minus the 1v1s? At least the first half, couldn’t watch the rest.
Ganking for kills? This coming from a KvG member? :lol:
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Aww repost that video, it’s a good one.