Trash talk

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
desalonne

Trash talk

Post by desalonne »

Im incredibly disappointed with the LACK of trash talking taking place in this thread. Please step up your forum pvp. Everyone knows your pvp skill is only as good as you character looks and as good as your trash talk. Ill start.

Y'all doo doo.
The Silvertiger

Re: Trash talk

Post by The Silvertiger »

Considering you just started the thread it is going to be quite lacking...

Signed a forum pvp noob
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

The Silvertiger wrote:Considering you just started the thread it is going to be quite lacking...

Signed a forum pvp noob
:beathorse: <-- your mom
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

desalonne wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Considering you just started the thread it is going to be quite lacking...

Signed a forum pvp noob
:beathorse: <-- your mom
Yup she is beating your mom. She does that from time to time. Don't mind her.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Im glad someone does since my dad left. Dont want her to feel to comfortable and independent ya know.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

These kids cant handle the heat, i made morto cry yesterday. He logged out and refused to help hz cause his feelings got hurt.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Sertac and crew might be the worst UO players to ever try to PvP. Ive seen a lot of shit players in my time, and can also be shit from time to time, but Jesus fucking Christ those guys are bad.

I hope they respond because it's like a psychological phenomenon at how bad they are.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vitek- wrote:Sertac and crew might be the worst UO players to ever try to PvP. Ive seen a lot of shit players in my time, and can also be shit from time to time, but Jesus fucking Christ those guys are bad.

I hope they respond because it's like a psychological phenomenon at how bad they are.
On behalf of my Turkish brethren, siktir git lan.