PvP video - a few fun fights!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

PvP video - a few fun fights!

Post by Josh »

Recent fun fights, DAMN U CHN for taking our Harrower! GGs though, hope to fight yall some more!

Maloskies likes this.
Mr Nobody

Re: PvP video - a few fun fights!

Post by Mr Nobody »

good fight look at that shit modded muscly client the music is so fucking gay aswell music makes you sound like a pussy. just goes to show how shitty uo has become :lol:
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Nobody wrote:good fight look at that shit modded muscly client the music is so fucking gay aswell music makes you sound like a pussy. just goes to show how shitty uo has become :lol:
Not the hz client but cool, it’s similar.
What’s wrong with gay music?
How’s the music make me a pussy? Hint: im not the one hiding who I am in a 20 yr old video game.
Music has no correlation with the game but good connection.

P.s. who are you?
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I do like your videos alot. I can really feel that you put alot of effort into making those. Music... i dont like, but i feel its neutral - not even close as annying as for example the music mb used in his :p.

I always admired how kappero made his videos : skill... editing... dynamic ( which is super hard to show in uo)... and music. I would go back to his videos to listen to the music he used.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:I do like your videos alot. I can really feel that you put alot of effort into making those. Music... i dont like, but i feel its neutral - not even close as annying as for example the music mb used in his :p.

I always admired how kappero made his videos : skill... editing... dynamic ( which is super hard to show in uo)... and music. I would go back to his videos to listen to the music he used.
Not everyone likes the same music is the thing, so always someone won't be pleased. And trust me I didn't expect Billie Eilish to be a popular choice for music :P
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Mr Nobody wrote:good fight look at that shit modded muscly client the music is so fucking gay aswell music makes you sound like a pussy. just goes to show how shitty uo has become :lol:
you're a fucking loser lol
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

This guy seems to be pretty salty about something, did one of yall hurt his feelings or something?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:
This guy seems to be pretty salty about something, did one of yall hurt his feelings or something?
Don’t know who he is, doesn’t really matter though, Bc he’s certainly trash.