No need to change casting (here's why)

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

No need to change casting (here's why)

Post by royal kapero2 »

Kardon plays Mage like a boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6TBQ-6CnCU
Valkyrie and koziar like this.
The Silvertiger

Re: Kardon plays Mage like a boss

Post by The Silvertiger »

Both videos are beautiful. Is that Billy/Monia struggling with parafields?

And Silvertiger's idea of playing is running around looking at birds.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2 likes this.
Vitek-

Re: No need to change casting (here's why)

Post by Vitek- »

Shrek, smash mouth and terrorist rap lmfao Jesus Christ you're a retard.

Realiously.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
royal kapero2 likes this.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

i got cancer when i saw kaperos video, fucking unskilled player spamming xfield and explo pots. :beathorse:
The Silvertiger

Do not let this bug eye guy depress you, kapero. Here's an unsolicited response from one of your fans:

Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Duque, royal kapero2 and Alvin like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Personally I don’t watch kapero’s videos Bc I don’t like watching dexxers :/
kobra and Scripted U IRL like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Buguei wrote:i got cancer when i saw kaperos video, fucking unskilled player spamming xfield and explo pots. :beathorse:
We learn from the best :stick:
Arden

Post by Arden »

Buguei the best mage on the server
kobra

Post by kobra »

People vote, its time to bring back good old demise casting ;)
Josh

Post by Josh »

they have to take off the fake votes first dom
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

kobra wrote:People vote, its time to bring back good old demise casting ;)
Last I checked vote was 48/48 with ajani creating multi accounts to cast extra votes, that means you get to keep tram and we keep fel.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:
Last I checked vote was 48/48 with ajani creating multi accounts to cast extra votes, that means you get to keep tram and we keep fel.

That's bullshit and you know it. Everyone who has half a brain and was even slightly paying attention would know without a shadow of a doubt both polls were tampered with. The data is worthless.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

That's bullshit and you know it. Everyone who has half a brain and was even slightly paying attention would know without a shadow of a doubt both polls were tampered with. The data is worthless.
the admins have removed the extra votes and osi won, either get use to it or move the fuck on.
The Silvertiger

Desa's extra ingame accounts are strong. The vote was crap no matter if yes or no won.

The way to move forward is to move backward, aka back to where they first messed up casting. They also need to do this with HML, HLL, and ranged weapons nerf. Trap pouches and/or crates need lowered dmg to 10-30. They need to rework the AI of Cu's when attacked by their owner. They need to rework cure chances with potions and spells. They need to add content. They need to wipe the server and police it. Oops. Typo. They need to add all of ML items. They need to rework factions. They need to lower faction stat loss time. They need to allow dead criminals to take gates, moongate or player cast.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Desa's extra ingame accounts are strong. The vote was crap no matter if yes or no won.

The way to move forward is to move backward, aka back to where they first messed up casting. They also need to do this with HML, HLL, and ranged weapons nerf. Trap pouches and/or crates need lowered dmg to 10-30. They need to rework the AI of Cu's when attacked by their owner. They need to rework cure chances with potions and spells. They need to add content. They need to wipe the server and police it. Oops. Typo. They need to add all of ML items. They need to rework factions. They need to lower faction stat loss time. They need to allow dead criminals to take gates, moongate or player cast.
if they just gonna ignore the fact that osi casting won and go back to demise casting than what the fuck was the point of the poll? The way forward is giving the people what they asked for and most of them want proper osi casting. Frankly the poll happen and the winner was clear, all you fucking cry babies that want to go back to demise casting need to accept this or dont and keep crying about it, wont change the poll results.