Discuss what you see

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Valkyrie

Re: Discuss what you see

Post by Valkyrie »

If they bring casting back i quit
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Bama and Josh like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Dang desa bringing the heat!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kobra

Post by kobra »

yes to old demise casting ;)
Duque likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Ps- I will also be quitting with the new casting...

But I still say bring it back and let demise slowly pass away
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Imo if someone cant do champs in fell with osi casting should uninstall uo. Its so easy to solo even with slower casting... Mobs also cast slower

Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Valkyrie wrote:Imo if someone cant do champs in fell with osi casting should uninstall uo. Its so easy to solo even with slower casting... Mobs also cast slower
Uninstalling...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:Imo if someone cant do champs in fell with osi casting should uninstall uo. Its so easy to solo even with slower casting... Mobs also cast slower
Uninstalling...
Thank god.
Arden likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Uninstalling...
Thank god.
LOL

Duque

Post by Duque »

xdd who said it not possible to do a champ alone now xddd? of course is possible to do, but now is boring and much more slowly to do it.
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Josh

Post by Josh »

Duque wrote:xdd who said it not possible to do a champ alone now xddd? of course is possible to do, but now is boring and much more slowly to do it.
Champs were boring before. Champs are just boring General.
Also, champs aren’t that slow if you have half a brain.
Valkyrie likes this.
Duque

Post by Duque »

yeah Josh that the amazing thing of humans, some think that champs are boring in general and don't care about it....and other could see it fun with one casting and boring with other....the brain capacity is other variable than we are not discussing :)
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Duque wrote:xdd who said it not possible to do a champ alone now xddd? of course is possible to do, but now is boring and much more slowly to do it.
So killing and dying will be boring and slower with the old casting! Just hold two to three keys to survive unless mortal strike.. :lol:

But I see your point about spawning. I only care PvP but with spawning comes PvP, so I don't know man. Opy made already spawns easier. People need to motivate and group up to make spawns faster. :?
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

Everything is good apart from the casting... EOS work on it with your TEAM thanks <3
Josh

Post by Josh »

Duque wrote:yeah Josh that the amazing thing of humans, some think that champs are boring in general and don't care about it....and other could see it fun with one casting and boring with other....the brain capacity is other variable than we are not discussing :)
Explain the joy that you get from doing a spawn with demise casting. Because you do the same thing, wind, tstorm, wither. Don't know why the speed you cast matters BUT OKAY lol.

Also, you barely played regardless of casting so who gives a shit about your opinion on anything?

p.s. spawns are fucking easy. I can do Barracoon with osi casting on 40 all resist lmc/lrc suit with no spellweaving (i've done it on multiple servers). Could probably do semidar too (would die far more often due to resists ofc), but it'd be possible.
I don't do any other spawns except for oaks, but not many people try to solo that anyhow. Still do-able with 3 people.
kentares

Post by kentares »

The Silvertiger wrote:Uninstalling...
Uninstalling too... because I have never done a Champion Spawn... :oops: