Discuss what you see

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Duque

Re: Discuss what you see

Post by Duque »

Josh wrote:
Duque wrote:
Josh wrote: you're the one making it out to be hard fuckboi, they're easy, stop bitching bc ur bad.
Hard?¿ find out when and where i use that adjetive and i give you another ping :lol: .....repeat with me it isn't difficult: "Boring and slower"
You still haven’t answered my previous question, hows it more fun to hold down one button than to tap one button? Is it Bc you die like a retard now? Slow and boring? It takes me about the same amount of time. Maybe you didn’t say it was hard but seems like it’d be a tough task for someone as dimwitted as you. You’re trash. You don’t play unless you Zerg. You die even when you Zerg Bc you’re trash.
P.S. you didn’t play when casting was demise casting so who gives a shit about your opinion? Asked that before.

Hopefully you get old casting back so the pvp on the server can be as dead as hz.

xddd as usual crying and trying to insult when people is not agree with you....really mature guy from demise community xdd

it only a poll don't get nervous is easy keep playing and let GMs to read quietly all opinions and point of views. i am sure they will do what ever they think is better for the server.....no need of drama xdd
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Josh

Post by Josh »

Duque wrote:
Josh wrote:
Duque wrote:
Hard?¿ find out when and where i use that adjetive and i give you another ping :lol: .....repeat with me it isn't difficult: "Boring and slower"
You still haven’t answered my previous question, hows it more fun to hold down one button than to tap one button? Is it Bc you die like a retard now? Slow and boring? It takes me about the same amount of time. Maybe you didn’t say it was hard but seems like it’d be a tough task for someone as dimwitted as you. You’re trash. You don’t play unless you Zerg. You die even when you Zerg Bc you’re trash.
P.S. you didn’t play when casting was demise casting so who gives a shit about your opinion? Asked that before.

Hopefully you get old casting back so the pvp on the server can be as dead as hz.

xddd as usual crying and trying to insult when people is not agree with you....really mature guy from demise community xdd

it only a poll don't get nervous is easy keep playing and let GMs to read quietly all opinions and point of views. i am sure they will do what ever they think is better for the server.....no need of drama xdd
It’s not about whether you agree, it’s about you making up random assertions and not playing, idiots like you do this shit all the time and it’s unproductive, you haven’t explained how it’s fun so your opinion is shit. I’m just saying you don’t play and you’re shit so your opinion shouldn’t matter. Spawns are easy and take very little time. You have poor reading comprehension.
I don’t care about the poll, I’m personally probably done with this server Bc the staff will only half-ass code things. We’ve reported like 10+ things in the last month, none have gotten a response (except the casting). Staff needs to increase the amount of developers I think Bc lets be real I don’t think eos wants to do it anymore.

Edit: you have a tenuous grasp of the definition of crying, I am not complaining about anything, I’m responding to.... wait for it.... your complaints. (Wow crazy!)
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

I agree with Josh, demise team should hire developers if they're not bothered to do the coding anymore.
kentares

Post by kentares »

The Silvertiger wrote: @kentares please explain the "Dune" reference. 2 hours and 17 minutes. Is that one of your favorite movies or it's just so dreadfully boring that 2 hours and 17 minutes feels like 4-5 hours?

Edit: Oh I see. The theatrical version is 2/17, but the long version is almost 3 hours.
All of the above kind Sir; all of the above :)
Loler

Post by Loler »

Arden wrote:
Loler wrote:You mean farther.
You Rite
One of my favorite movie quotes. Look up further farther scene for "finding forester"
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Also Josh I don't know where you get your information from but duque plays all the time. He's one of the few Hz members still active. He just plays Europe time since he lives in Spain. I understand you can't grasp that people play in other time zones then you do.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Duque and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Instead of actually addressing the flaws in his perception of casting on spawning he resorts to insults and blatant lies. Sigh...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Duque likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Tbh ive given up hope as well so I'm not really pushing for fixes or changes anymore. I've been here for 3 1/2 years now and they rarely listen to me. I probably don't cry enough so they just ignore me but oh well. I'll still play here but unless they approach me now I'm done trying to help unless they come ask my opinion which i doubt they will.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the poll either way it swings. I think this whole episode started with the exodus of staff. It was followed by the casting update. Then a hiatus by the remaining staff. It feels like this is a chapter in the history
of Demise named the downfall of a server.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Loler wrote:Tbh ive given up hope as well so I'm not really pushing for fixes or changes anymore. I've been here for 3 1/2 years now and they rarely listen to me. I probably don't cry enough so they just ignore me but oh well. I'll still play here but unless they approach me now I'm done trying to help unless they come ask my opinion which i doubt they will.
Oh, no... what will the server do without your whining...
"Hey, Loler, i wonder how should we run our server, could you please give us your precious opinion?"
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger

Alvin wrote:
Loler wrote:Tbh ive given up hope as well so I'm not really pushing for fixes or changes anymore. I've been here for 3 1/2 years now and they rarely listen to me. I probably don't cry enough so they just ignore me but oh well. I'll still play here but unless they approach me now I'm done trying to help unless they come ask my opinion which i doubt they will.
Oh, no... what will the server do without your whining...
"Hey, Loler, i wonder how should we run our server, could you please give us your precious opinion?"
Can you quote a complaint that wasn't valid?
Selling List & Vendor

Duque

Post by Duque »

Loler is a really perfectionist guy, i appreciate him a lot....

In general i don't like to speak too much in pvp channel or in forum, at the end i see is hard to find a meeting point and in general at the end the differences get bigger...I decided to jump into the mud in the forum threads tired of seen always the same voices....as we see in the poll OSi casting fans are far to be mayority.

Anyway i think that we are speaking too much instead of trying to play more (i include my self) and do our bit to revert actual situation....so i think i have been clear with my point of view and no need to add more about casting issue...only wait and support server.
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Also Josh I don't know where you get your information from but duque plays all the time. He's one of the few Hz members still active. He just plays Europe time since he lives in Spain. I understand you can't grasp that people play in other time zones then you do.
I’ve played multiple timezones. I rarely see hz in any of them. So....??? Kid doesn’t pvp, so....???
I mean what time do I have to be on loler? Night? Done that all I see is chn. Morning? Req, chn, fm, trt, occasionally hz (no duque though). Midday? Loop, trt, swat, maybe req, maybe zael and Yamaha? Afternoon? Loop, trt maybe, chn. Hmm... maybe the night time??? Wait... we already went through that.

I’ve played every timezone looking for fights throughout the last 3 months, I’ve seen duque maybe twice? So I’m confused? Maybe he’s spawning in trammel? Hmm interesting how we were talking about fel casting and spawns which I doubt he even does considering I check spawns everyone I’m on.

Let’s not kid ourselves you and duque don’t pvp (last time you pvpd was when bile was there to hold your hand).

Anyhow servers boring, y’all are boring, GL with your botting.

Edit: tbf all I am trying to get him to do is explain how it is more fun? I’m confused why this is a hard concept for him to grasp? He has yet to do it.
Last edited by Josh on June 14th, 2019, 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Silvertiger

He is Duque de Alba?
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:He is Duque de Alba?
Idk I think so, I just look at his first name.