Time Zones

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Time Zones

Post by Arden »

Can some of the pvp guilds help me by telling me what time yall normally play? Like your "prime time" or when you have the most people on. Pvp guilds only please.

CHN?
EM?
FM?
ReQ?
Loop?
TB?

Honestly im not good with all the names. Please answer the question in this fashion:

7PM - Pacific Standard Time
Or
8PM - China Standard Time
Etc
Alvin

Re: Time Zones

Post by Alvin »

6-8 am Pacific Standard Time, which is like 10-12 PM for Japan/China/Korea
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Alvin wrote:6-8 am Pacific Standard Time, which is like 10-12 PM for Japan/China/Korea
ah right during China's 6 hour "lunch break" that they have every time they lose 3 fights in a row
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

China is usually 12 hours ahead of EST. What time they play is unknown. I have a feeling they try to catch req and US guilds.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
DG

Post by DG »

UTC 1:00-4:00 pm.China evenings.Most chinese players on.Among them,about 5-10 pvpers.They fight daily,even fight each other(drama between FM/ES).Unfortunately i usually have to stay with my family during this period of time.In UTC 1:00-4:00 am,7:00-10:00 am,some of us are active too.

Im sure its not hard to find us pvping,if you pvp a lot.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

DG wrote:UTC 1:00-4:00 pm.China evenings.Most chinese players on.Among them,about 5-10 pvpers.They fight daily,even fight each other(drama between FM/ES).Unfortunately i usually have to stay with my family during this period of time.In UTC 1:00-4:00 am,7:00-10:00 am,some of us are active too.

Iv never once seen fm and es fighting each other, drama in discord isnt the same as pvp in the game.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:
DG wrote:UTC 1:00-4:00 pm.China evenings.Most chinese players on.Among them,about 5-10 pvpers.They fight daily,even fight each other(drama between FM/ES).Unfortunately i usually have to stay with my family during this period of time.In UTC 1:00-4:00 am,7:00-10:00 am,some of us are active too.

Iv never once seen fm and es fighting each other, drama in discord isnt the same as pvp in the game.
Kvg causes them to mend fences to fight us, it’s natural, happens with every guild.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Thanks for mentioning us twice, although we are truly the smallest crew, and despite that, we won't run away, yet we won't be caught. The farther from your home, the closer to your death. Everything is easy. You are asking for a time. Ask yourself why your tears are falling from the sky at night.

Thank You Maloskies, Epicurus, Kakaroto, Arden, Ewa and Off Mode.

#DexMonkey
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

royal kapero2 wrote:Thanks for mentioning us twice, although we are truly the smallest crew, and despite that, we won't run away, yet we won't be caught. The farther from your home, the closer to your death. Everything is easy. You are asking for a time. Ask yourself why your tears are falling from the sky at night.

#DexMonkey
Show 5 more seconds of that gif. The part where you suicided out of position to get a kill and lose your team the fight, if you didn’t luckily hit 3x in a row (about a 15% chance to do so) itd just be a bad death. Either way you lost your team a fight because Arden instant res’s and you get looted and stay dead.

#kaperoispoop
Discord: Maloskies#2094
nb

Post by nb »

royal kapero2 wrote:Thanks for mentioning us twice, although we are truly the smallest crew, and despite that, we won't run away, yet we won't be caught. The farther from your home, the closer to your death. Everything is easy. You are asking for a time. Ask yourself why your tears are falling from the sky at night.

#DexMonkey
LOL I love how the dead guy was casting "cunning" just before his death, he was like "oh let me try to increase the difference of my mana and hit points so your conc blow damage can be maximized", guy might as well throw that ebolt to his own face.
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Maloskies wrote:Show 5 more seconds of that gif. The part where you suicided out of position to get a kill and lose your team the fight, if you didn’t luckily hit 3x in a row (about a 15% chance to do so) itd just be a bad death. Either way you lost your team a fight because Arden instant res’s and you get looted and stay dead.

#kaperoispoop
Epic missed his shot that would break the stun. What a lucky guy, like 15% to miss.. Synergy of 5 Am - bad reflex and 400 ping - already slow gameplay - didn't press a pouch. Be thankful I play fair and I don't use automated macros. :(

Stop dying to 1 attacker in your own zerg alliance cluster.

Anyway we are looking for more PvP and fun, don't take it personally, it's just a talk without meaning. See you!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

kapero knows rng doesnt = skill, iv asked him to mage duel me countless times but he keeps refusing. Also this is typical of kapero, not sticking with his group and letting them lose the fight. The fact he would cost him team the fight just so he can try and rng a kill shows alot about how he plays.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Vander Nars wrote:kapero knows rng doesnt = skill, iv asked him to mage duel me countless times but he keeps refusing.
I know Hz/KvG/REQ/Nwo share the same ideas and are the same people, guild hoppers. You were taught to be versatile, so you can come with a mage, archer and fencer to field to die at the same time. You are not exceptional at anything. While FMs are masters and mastered one profession. We have the best tactics mage, OSI pure mage, alchemy archer, melee, and recently archery mage. Continue talking about mage duels, I am sure you can't beat 99% of the server. :)

Your brain is incapable of winning any fight. Tell us more about your 20 years old UO career on OSI, where are those fruits of this huge waste of time?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Vander Nars wrote:not sticking with his group and letting them lose the fight. The fact he would cost him team the fight just so he can try and rng a kill shows alot about how he plays.
Nice editing posts, Sir. You think too quickly, If You were that thinktank in PvP..
Anyway,
I remember when You recalled out, right after Me and Kakaroto destroyed Josh, Ewa and we were about to kill You, then You recalled.
It proves You were too scary to flag us and help your team. This one spell summarized Vander Nars.
This 2 vs. 3 was a legit fight, no voice, no party.
Just a random brit gate fight. Why did You leave your team? And then You came back with 2 more people and Josh trash talked under gate for more 15 minutes?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:not sticking with his group and letting them lose the fight. The fact he would cost him team the fight just so he can try and rng a kill shows alot about how he plays.
Nice editing posts, Sir. You think too quickly, If You were that thinktank in PvP..
Anyway,
I remember when You recalled out, right after Me and Kakaroto destroyed Josh, Ewa and we were about to kill You, then You recalled.
It proves You were too scary to flag us and help your team. This one spell summarized Vander Nars.
This 2 vs. 3 was a legit fight, no voice, no party.
Just a random brit gate fight. Why did You leave your team? And then You came back with 2 more people and Josh trash talked under gate for more 15 minutes?
post the video? pure mage duel?
Last edited by Vander Nars on June 22nd, 2019, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.