Time Zones

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Re: Time Zones

Post by royal kapero2 »

Vander Nars wrote:post the video?
No need to post every random fight. Your decency should conduct to this agreement.

If you lack some, let it be my buddy. We should stop this discussion here: https://youtu.be/QBZWo2H7HvU?t=183

You sound tough for someone that dies to an npc, not aggro, not moving object.
Arden

Post by Arden »

If he posts the whole video you’d see I was overweight, and was stuck and after my Rez threw all of my shit on the ground i looted from kapero like 30 secs earlier

My cunning spell is attached to my str pot

Kapero knows what happens when he 1v1s me.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Arden wrote:If he posts the whole video you’d see I was overweight, and was stuck and after my Rez threw all of my shit on the ground i looted from kapero like 30 secs earlier

My cunning spell is attached to my str pot

Kapero knows what happens when he 1v1s me.
We never had any 1v1. Most of my kills vs you come from when I am outnumbered, so it only shows your position in PvP.

A piece of advice to kvgs:
If you haven't started toxic topics, then you would not sit here trying to involve your whole guild to reply to me with bitter delusions.
My job is not to hate on you, it's to deliver justice. If I would stay silent, then you would do more injustice.
However let me underline your problem. If you trash talk, expect to be trash talked back. How about you start from the other side, then you may meet with my kindness. I don't mind admiring people for their success. KvG is organized, do good sync drops and put a lot of effort like working compassion for more successful resurrections. I would go on, however you prefer to spread toxicity, in worst case it might make someone angry for one moment but it's mostly destructive to you. You trap yourselves in those emotions, which you make. Everything else you do later, are a result of this emotion storm you created to yourself. So why do you keep yourself trapped?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Nice vander dying in either a 1v1, 1v2, or 1v3. Or is that Josh/Arden?

How did you get credit for that trap kill?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:not sticking with his group and letting them lose the fight. The fact he would cost him team the fight just so he can try and rng a kill shows alot about how he plays.
Nice editing posts, Sir. You think too quickly, If You were that thinktank in PvP..
Anyway,
I remember when You recalled out, right after Me and Kakaroto destroyed Josh, Ewa and we were about to kill You, then You recalled.
It proves You were too scary to flag us and help your team. This one spell summarized Vander Nars.
This 2 vs. 3 was a legit fight, no voice, no party.
Just a random brit gate fight. Why did You leave your team? And then You came back with 2 more people and Josh trash talked under gate for more 15 minutes?
Imagine bragging about playing an archer and hiding at the moongate with a gate macro lol. But don’t worry I’m a B tier kvg mage, you’d never dare attack when Vander is around.

Side Note: you brought up my name and I said nothing about you previously in this post.

And let’s be real FM isn’t relevant, subpar team play at best.
Last edited by Josh on June 23rd, 2019, 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:

So you lied about the fight you claim happen? Figures
Mage duel?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:

wasnt my vander nars char, there is about 5 of them in the guild. That one i believe is kayak.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

One day he's gonna take you up on your mage duel and you'll all of a sudden become busy irl.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Kapero, just post 5 more seconds of the gif, that’s all I’m askin.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Arden

Post by Arden »

Kapero - toxic? I made this post to find out the best time zones to play lol

But you get all upset. I’ll find the screenshot of the 1v1
Arden

Post by Arden »

You can record every moment of play by any archer and you’re bound to find 3-4 hit kills. I have an archer with no macros and kill people.

GG Kapero you hit 3-4 times in a row. Watch his team fight videos he never helps the team and does his own thing.

Either way! You got me man! I was overweight from killing all your guild mates and got hit 4 times in a row with parry gg. You rng’d me
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Yeah, If it's real 1v1 I will drop my suit but for now shut up. Shut up forever, you autistic kids that spam nonsense daily; ardens, coviros, vardens, silvertigers. Do they even PvP? I could post 2v2 I had this with this kid recenlty but it's a waste of time to focus videos on their deaths. Dedicated and yet unskilled.

This is my last post refering to this huge zerg alliance kvg/nwo/occasionally korean archers from req. Unlike them, I don't need to do a shit-show, I am here to PvP.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Fm/chn/Es vs kvg/4 nwo max?
[not a zerg] ___ [SUPER MEGA ZERG]
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Josh wrote:Fm/chn/Es [...]
Guilds in quotation are not allied and most of the time fight each other.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:
Josh wrote:Fm/chn/Es [...]
Guilds in quotation are not allied and most of the time fight each other.
I have never seen it happen one time ever.

edit: chn by itself can field 15+ players easily while kvg/nwo i dont even think has 15 members who play.