The 1337 PVPERS ARE BACK!!!!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

The 1337 PVPERS ARE BACK!!!!

Post by Arden »

https://youtu.be/tVhA5A1UCkw

we got GM MB and alter mother fucking ego back boys!! SPAWN WITH CAUTION!!

PS - If you want help when you get raided by these big bad pvpers join this demise discord and use @KVG, if we arent in tft games we can prob rid you of these "pvpers"

https://discord.gg/HAZGZBr
Josh and Alvin like this.
Alvin

Re: The 1337 PVPERS ARE BACK!!!!

Post by Alvin »

Thanks for the heads-up, its a shame they still use the illegal spawn-checking bot.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Ebolt

Ebolt

Let’s sync ....

Ebolt

Ebolt

Ebolt
Josh likes this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

Once again noble, elite players of HZ showed overwhelming skills by managing to kill evil allies of KvG and the rest of the world, even though of less numbers.
Speciall thanks for sharing the video. I hope KvG and all haters will treat it is as a scienftific material.

All hail HZ.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

With all that delusional nonsense you're spewing, Scatman, you should be in kvg.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:With all that delusional nonsense you're spewing, Scatman, you should be in kvg.
Silver you sound upset that there is another pvm’er trying to get involved in pvp
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:With all that delusional nonsense you're spewing, Scatman, you should be in kvg.
Says Silvertiger... lol

edit: tbf we have some guys who say random shit sometimes lol
The Silvertiger

Is that kvg pride I see? Just let desa or vandy speak and you will see the delusional folks that are the face of kvg. Not neccessary that everyone in kvg wants them to be the face of kvg, but they just speak the loudest.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Is that kvg pride I see? Just let desa or vandy speak and you will see the delusional folks that are the face of kvg. Not neccessary that everyone in kvg wants them to be the face of kvg, but they just speak the loudest.
No, we like them as the face of kvg, they're our top 2 pvpers.
Arden

Post by Arden »

We voted on it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Is that kvg pride I see? Just let desa or vandy speak and you will see the delusional folks that are the face of kvg. Not neccessary that everyone in kvg wants them to be the face of kvg, but they just speak the loudest.
No, we like them as the face of kvg, they're our top 2 pvpers.
Silvertits feelings are hurt cause I shit talked him on discord and made him quit pvp chat for few days, I hurt his feelings so bad that he has blocked me on all forms of contact. His feelings are as sensitive as his nipples.
MarkHunt and Josh like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

GM MB IS BACK TIME TO ZERG A HARRY !!!!! MB AND ALTER?! ARENT YOU GOING TO 2V2 US? LIKE ALTER PROMISED?

The Silvertiger

Good to see someone is playing
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Good to see someone is playing
We just fought Hz over a harry, and like 6 req/loop were there too