Hz & China

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Hz & China

Post by Arden »

Good fights.
May we have more !

Ps - you suck :beathorse:
Alvin

Re: Hz & China

Post by Alvin »

Its funny how you keep talking crap about China when you cant beat them in game... CHN/FM/ES make up for the best group in the current UODemise and China is undeniably the most prosperous & strongest country in the world.

I think your life will be easier if you just accept the truth.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Maloskies likes this.
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

Alvin wrote:China is undeniably the most prosperous & strongest country in the world.
I... don't agree with this at all. lol. I'm not trying to be rude, but overall prosperity is measured on many different levels, and China definitely doesn't generally make the top 50 on most world lists. If you're thinking of straight up GDP, then yes, right up there with the USA.

But overall prosperity? No sir. Not a chance.
eby#4526 on discord.
MarkHunt and scatman like this.
DG

Post by DG »

I think our country is ONE of the most prosperous and the safest countries in the world.But still a developing country.Look.we still have 200+ ping:D

A side note:Always looking for players who are willing to practice pure mage duels with me!
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

China is properous from GDP point of view.
At the other aspects I would not consider this country as prosperous.
DG

Post by DG »

Nope.From the perspective of playing this game,we are prosperous too.You can always find a good number of chinese players on this shard.

Hey.Let's go back to the game!
scatman

Post by scatman »

DG wrote:Nope.From the perspective of playing this game,we are prosperous too.You can always find a good number of chinese players on this shard.

Hey.Let's go back to the game!
hard to disagree.
DG likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

DG wrote:I think our country is ONE of the most prosperous and the safest countries in the world.But still a developing country.Look.we still have 200+ ping:D

A side note:Always looking for players who are willing to practice pure mage duels with me!
Prosperous is different than gdp, you’re not top 10, neither is America. (America is 17, edit: China is 82)

Prosperity is more than economic growth, it’s social capital, safety and security, personal freedom, natural environment, business environment, governance, education and health aswell.
-according to legatum prosperity index.

Edit: China lacks personal freedom, social capital, good governance, and natural environment isn’t great. Business environment is okay not good not bad. According to that index atleast.
MarkHunt and Vander Nars like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

China is all over the news lately with increasing its censorship, not sure id consider china safe when ur ass can go missing for saying the wrong thing. Not as bad as russia but both yall need some mother fucking Freedom.
Attachments
america-fuck-yeah-memes-com-13888225.png
america-fuck-yeah-memes-com-13888225.png (89.98 KiB) Viewed 5369 times
Last edited by Vander Nars on July 17th, 2019, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarkHunt and DG like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Freedom will eventually destroy America. Almost every teenager in the US has some contact with drags.
People protesting against some radon crap all the time... Climate change/alien invasion/demonstrating their deviations etc. Just youtube 'protests in America' .

You think people dont 'disappear' in America? Poland actually was the host of 'secret FBI prisons' that were illegal in the US so the secret service would take the prisoners... and lock them up /torture (?) in another part of world.

... And China... within just like.. two decades (?) they changed from a third world country to the country that organizes moon expeditions. And they just keep going forward.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Merica is number one always. End of thread.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Oh Alvin....
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

Alvin wrote:
... And China... within just like.. two decades (?) they changed from a third world country to the country that organizes moon expeditions. And they just keep going forward.
Once again, economics is not the same as prosperity.

China scores 86th in the world on the World Happiness index, outside the top 50 in the Human Development index (life expectancy, per capita income, education), outside the top 50 in the Social Progress Index (countries that provide for the social and environmental needs of its citizens), 82nd on the Legatum Prosperity index (which measures overall prosperity in a variety of categories), and 108th on the Education index.

Once again, economically prosperous, yes. But one of the most overall prosperous countries in the world? No.
eby#4526 on discord.
MarkHunt likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

^^^^ He's a Canadian, so it's not an American pride thing.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Alvin wrote: ... And China... within just like.. two decades (?) they changed from a third world country to the country that organizes moon expeditions. And they just keep going forward.

I heard that in many major cities in China you can see across the street on a clear day.

Canadians Are Awesome!!!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
DG and The Silvertiger like this.