1v1 Vander VS TANK

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

1v1 Vander VS TANK

Post by Vander Nars »

Where my suit at bitch?
Bama and Josh like this.
tank

Re: 1v1 Vander VS TANK

Post by tank »

I feel me so good man. U lost your time and created the local server or new chars with my name. Nice.
From now i challenge you to duel for 150kk in gold/items. We will record it and all the server will know how trash, noob and dishonorable u are. But i think u will be like scared bitch, or not?
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Vander Nars wrote: August 16th, 2019, 8:28 am Where my suit at bitch?
tank wrote: August 16th, 2019, 8:33 am I feel me so good man. U lost your time and created the local server or new chars with my name. Nice.
From now i challenge you to duel for 150kk in gold/items. We will record it and all the server will know how trash, noob and dishonorable u are. But i think u will be like scared bitch, or not?
I think some other angry american will come dressed as Vanders to participate in such a duel.

QA guild was literally unbeatable in these dules, and whoever you would challenge there you were sure to lose. I remember how upset Blitzkrieg got (one of the QA leaders) when he got distracted by one of our Brazilian allies and failed to sign up for a tournament - which later was the only tournament he ever lost (as he did not sign up for it).

And here, again,… some pitiful modified screenshots when you cannot beat someone. It's sad to think how far KvG and QA are in terms of both abilities & honor. The two guilds are simply a totally different league.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy and Bama like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

tank wrote: August 16th, 2019, 8:33 am I feel me so good man. U lost your time and created the local server or new chars with my name. Nice.
U are a dishonorable dog, gimmie my suit.
Bama likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Alvin you realize most of kvg has played in the same guild as QA on other servers ...

anyways, as expected tank didn’t pay up. Not surprised
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I’ll pure mage duel you, no pots 150kk and that orny you bet me a long time ago. We can do best 2 out of 3, or 3 out of 5 whichever you prefer.

Only allowed Template skills: mage, eval, anat, med, scribe, resist

Edit note: my mouse wheel is broken so sometimes I target self instead of last, so use that to your advantage!
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote: August 16th, 2019, 10:00 am
Vander Nars wrote: August 16th, 2019, 8:28 am Where my suit at bitch?
I think some other angry american will come dressed as Vanders to participate in such a duel.

QA guild was literally unbeatable in these dules, and whoever you would challenge there you were sure to lose. I remember how upset Blitzkrieg got (one of the QA leaders) when he got distracted by one of our Brazilian allies and failed to sign up for a tournament - which later was the only tournament he ever lost (as he did not sign up for it).

And here, again,… some pitiful modified screenshots when you cannot beat someone. It's sad to think how far KvG and QA are in terms of both abilities & honor. The two guilds are simply a totally different league.
I’ve dueled most of QA, none on accurate casting unfortunately but Cal beats me up pretty bad. I’ve had a lot of close duels vs blitz but he uses poisoning so it’s always his advantage.

But in terms of field fighting they’re relatively close in skill to us. We were better on demise, they were better on pest. I would know a bit more than you in terms of their skill bc I shot called half the time for them on outlands and fought them on more servers than you’ve seen them.

In terms of choke fighting, we’re better than they are, they don’t like choke fighting.

Edit: I’d love to duel some of the boyz if they ever play here

Edit 2: cal and blitz are both in kvg, so watch your mouth boy.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Just saying this is what Cal has to say about Vander so please refrain from talking your bullshit Alvin.
Attachments
DADF0545-29D5-4479-90F7-A3742F2EFE24.jpeg
DADF0545-29D5-4479-90F7-A3742F2EFE24.jpeg (88.31 KiB) Viewed 5761 times
Legacy and Vander Nars like this.
tank

Post by tank »

Josh wrote: August 16th, 2019, 4:38 pm
I’ll pure mage duel you, no pots 150kk and that orny you bet me a long time ago. We can do best 2 out of 3, or 3 out of 5 whichever you prefer.

Edit note: my mouse wheel is broken so sometimes I target self instead of last, so use that to your advantage!
I will not follow your rules bitch. I will play how i want. With pots or without pots, but with template i want
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote: August 16th, 2019, 5:35 pm

I will not follow your rules bitch. I will play how i want. With pots or without pots, but with template i want
He dodges, yikes, doesn’t want a fair fight, wants to use rng LOL.
Was creating the most skill inducive environment by creating non-rng equal skill based templates.
Calm down buddy, you’re shit, it’s fine.
Vitek- likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Let me guess you wanna play some archer that hits for 30 damage and mortal spams lol, YEP THAT SOUNDS LIKE A TEST OF SKILL lol

P.S. when we were allied with you, you were dogshit at a necromage.
tank

Post by tank »

Josh wrote: August 16th, 2019, 5:40 pm

Was creating the most skill inducive environment by creating non-rng equal skill based templates.
holy bitch. i will not duel u on my mage because of ping. But i can easy duel u with necro-archer or chiv-macer template.
So dry your pants. This time your items will stay with you until you change your mind about losing them
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote: August 16th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Josh wrote: August 16th, 2019, 5:40 pm

holy bitch. i will not duel u on my mage because of ping. But i can easy duel u with necro-archer or chiv-macer template.
So dry your pants. This time your items will stay with you until you change your mind about losing them
Sounds to me like “I can’t play without rng” NUMBER 1 RNG DUELIST WE HAVE HERE, ITS SO CRAZY HOW HE HAS A CHANCE TO HIT SOMEONE
You’re dogshit. Your guild is dogshit. Imagine pretending to be good and saying “duel me on my DEXXER” LOL
Josh

Post by Josh »

Refrain from speaking to and about people who are leagues above you in skill kid.