1v1 Vander VS TANK

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Shallan

Re: 1v1 Vander VS TANK

Post by Shallan »

Just quick question is in F1 motor race evryone use same gear? same technics etc? Nope.
U should / could use any skill setup in duells and do it like in best of 5 for example

U post u will use
alch mage
archer necro
macer necro
macer chiv-

The other guy can BAN 1 template
Then when u win with for example archer necro u cant use it no more.

Totally fair imho ;p
There is always part about the geat ( u cant have equall gear but ... what ever :P )

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

What i posted above require ofcourse more time to set, looks better, brings more fun, and require better atmosphere that " U are shit" "etc"

Thats how adults play

Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote: August 19th, 2019, 7:53 am Just quick question is in F1 motor race evryone use same gear? same technics etc? Nope.
U should / could use any skill setup in duells and do it like in best of 5 for example

U post u will use
alch mage
archer necro
macer necro
macer chiv-

The other guy can BAN 1 template
Then when u win with for example archer necro u cant use it no more.

Totally fair imho ;p
There is always part about the geat ( u cant have equall gear but ... what ever :P )
Nah it's just he's using non-skill based chars. Using dexxers in duels requires almost no skill. That's why it makes no sense as a duel char. Duels normally are just mage vs mage bc that is what is skill based.
Yes F1 racers dont have same equipment but that equipment advantages doesnt mean they need no skill to do it.

This is only applicable to 1v1 duels, otherwise idc play what u want.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Ok so make macer or dexer and duel him with it too.... <><
Like i said few templates plus bans works best.

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote: August 19th, 2019, 6:44 pm Ok so make macer or dexer and duel him with it too.... <><
Dexxers are almost 100% rng based, im not saying there zero skill involved at all but at the end of the day two similar skilled players can have wildly different outcomes based 100% on rng of each player. Mage dueling comes down 100% to who is better at dueling, ur not gonna win a duel because ur spells happen to rng more often then the other mages spells. When people like Tank run his mouth about "come fight me 1v1" it is assumed he means in a fight of skilled based combat aka mage duel, no one gives a fuck about rnging at each other and hoping their attacks land first. Simply put Tank is scared of mage dueling josh because its skilled based, which is fine none of us consider tank a good mage anyway so we all assumed he wouldnt really duel josh when josh accepted the offer.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

^ mage spells never miss. (Let's not talk about evasion.)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote: August 19th, 2019, 6:44 pm Ok so make macer or dexer and duel him with it too.... <><
boring
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote: August 19th, 2019, 8:04 pm
Dexxers are almost 100% rng based, im not saying there zero skill involved at all but at the end of the day two similar skilled players can have wildly different outcomes based 100% on rng of each player. Mage dueling comes down 100% to who is better at dueling, ur not gonna win a duel because ur spells happen to rng more often then the other mages spells. When people like Tank run his mouth about "come fight me 1v1" it is assumed he means in a fight of skilled based combat aka mage duel, no one gives a fuck about rnging at each other and hoping their attacks land first. Simply put Tank is scared of mage dueling josh because its skilled based, which is fine none of us consider tank a good mage anyway so we all assumed he wouldnt really duel josh when josh accepted the offer.
i agree about rng. but skill is counted that u can count rng and use it for ur advantage doesnt it ?
With mage we can say "ohh but ping...." "or some data loose" ...
For me skilled guy can play any type :P Thats why i said that duels would req 3-4 templates + bans.

Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote: August 20th, 2019, 8:13 am
i agree about rng. but skill is counted that u can count rng and use it for ur advantage doesnt it ?
For me skilled guy can play any type :P Thats why i said that duels would req 3-4 templates + bans.
No, you’re wrong. Skill is not “using rng effectively” spamming mortal button or conc blow (any special really) is not skillful. And it’s all you need in a dexxer duel.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote: August 20th, 2019, 8:13 am
I dont know what u mean by count rng, rng either happens or doesnt. U can make an effective choice on what to do next based on what has happen before hand but that comes down to hit special 1 or 2. Also dont know what u mean by bans, either way we clearly have different opinions of what is skilled based dueling. I can pretty much promise you that kvg is only interested in duels that are mage vs mage, we will fight anyone out number any day of the week but if someone wants to setup a 1v1/2v2/3v3 bring a mage or ask another guild.
The Silvertiger

Bans is a moba function used for getting rid of certain annoying or op characters.

It's a cool idea if the opponents are both well equipped with suits and soulstones skills for each template. Just ban Archer ban dexxer and skilled PvP will commence. (Well, sorta...)
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:33 am Bans is a moba function used for getting rid of certain annoying or op characters.

It's a cool idea if the opponents are both well equipped with suits and soulstones skills for each template. Just ban Archer ban dexxer and skilled PvP will commence. (Well, sorta...)
This!

Plus dexxer is not only a archer spaming mortal...

@josh i think u could have no problem with warrior with hammer pick spaminn mortal isnt it ? :>

Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 10:26 am
The Silvertiger wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:33 am Bans is a moba function used for getting rid of certain annoying or op characters.

This!

Plus dexxer is not only a archer spaming mortal...

@josh i think u could have no problem with warrior with hammer pick spaminn mortal isnt it ? :>
I’m not saying I can’t beat that shit, but what’s the point of a 1v1? To show of skill difference in solo fights. Playing a dexxer you don’t show any skill because it’s all about if the dexxer hits enough, which is 0 skill involved.

Dexxers dueling = no skill. It’s all based on rng. It’s literally pointless.

So if tank is really such a “good player” then fight on a mage and don’t be a pussy.

Edit: I get saying no to mage duels Bc of ping but shut the fuck asking for 1v1s for items and saying you’re gonna use a dexxer and then acting like you’re good. Tank you’re trash, it’s fine, live with it.
Vander Nars likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

When you lose a bet you pay your debt

Until the debt is paid you really should stay quiet.

Vander has proven he is a man of honor

PAY THE F UP
Or
STFU

Also
WTF is an archer duel lol
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden, Josh and Vander Nars like this.
The Silvertiger

Never heard of Vander actually being in a 1v1, so it's probably fake news. @arvin pls post more qa love stories to spice up this thread.
Selling List & Vendor