KvG vs Hz - 7v7

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

KvG vs Hz - 7v7

Post by Arden »

HZ:
Fenerous, Zael, Duque, Anthon, Yamaha, Black Pudding, Anal
vs
KvG
Arden, Cata, Josh, Vander, The End, Off-Mode, Chad Reed

Vander Nars and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: KvG vs Hz - 7v7

Post by Bama »

Excellent video 💯

You gave us
On screen play by play✅
A scoreboard✅
A Nice soundtrack✅
And you made your video faster but you didn’t make it look like a Keystone Kops movie!!✅

With bonus material of Vander kicking some ass✅
You made my weekend complete.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote: August 26th, 2019, 12:46 am Excellent video 💯

You gave us
On screen play by play✅
A scoreboard✅
A Nice soundtrack✅
And you made your video faster but you didn’t make it look like a Keystone Kops movie!!✅

With bonus material of Vander kicking some ass✅
You made my weekend complete.
Best part is at .07

"I have an army!"
"We have a vander!"
Josh and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote: August 26th, 2019, 7:23 am Best part is at .07

"I have an army!"
"We have a vander!"
I missed that the first time!!!

This should be put on a t shirt.

Now I’m going to unlike Arden’s post so I can like it again
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh and Vander Nars like this.
tank

Post by tank »

All what i can see on this video how hz try to escape and no actions. anal and duque are not the same as chad reed and off mode. also i didnt see some action from fenerous and ian.
i want to see yamaha + file + morto + yshtola vs yours 4
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

tank wrote: August 26th, 2019, 1:18 pm All what i can see on this video how hz try to escape and no actions. anal and duque are not the same as chad reed and off mode. also i didnt see some action from fenerous and ian.
I want to see u pay up that suit u owe me.
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote: August 26th, 2019, 3:18 pm

🤐.......

....................⏰2️⃣💰🆙🇲🇨
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden

Post by Arden »

tank wrote: August 26th, 2019, 1:18 pm All what i can see on this video how hz try to escape and no actions. anal and duque are not the same as chad reed and off mode. also i didnt see some action from fenerous and ian.
I think I have Yama, Anthony, anal, and someone vs malo josh and I. We embarrass them.

I’d love to have those 4 vs malo josh Epi and I
Josh

Post by Josh »

Arden wrote: August 26th, 2019, 6:12 pm
I think I have Yama, Anthony, anal, and someone vs malo josh and I. We embarrass them.

Yeah, fighting 3 chiv mages (one with 4/6) and an archer sounds super fun!
Fucking boring ass fight.
We’d still win, we’ve probably fought that group before, Vander, havoc and I fought morto, Anthony and Jeremy (1 of our top 4 v 2 of their top 4), we won, 3 kills 0 deaths. Vander still has the check from the tournament I think. Imagine if kvg played 4/6 chiv mages, every monkey on the server already has to dismount spam us to kill us already.

Tank, everyone has asked kvg for 2v2s 3v3s 4v4s, we accept sometimes. The only group I remember being any kind of relevant on demise was bile/reefer/Kolby. Hz is not a better skilled guild, alter ego knows it, hz knows it, kvg knows it, everyone knows it, except maybe you Bc you have some delusion that you’re any kind of relevant. You’re not even the best player in req, I know, I played with you retards last year.

I play with a broken mouse that targets myself instead of last targets about 30% of the time (mouse wheel is on the fritz). Still, no one is really a challenge for kvg. Shit, we quit fighting yesterday because it was too easy vs loop (kvg/nwo 5-6 v loop 6-9 -depending on time), pvping you chumps is boring.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote: August 26th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Arden wrote: August 26th, 2019, 6:12 pm

Yeah, fighting 3 chiv mages (one with 4/6) and an archer sounds super fun!
Fucking boring ass fight.
We’d still win, we’ve probably fought that group before, Vander, havoc and I fought morto, Anthony and Jeremy (1 of our top 4 v 2 of their top 4), we won, 3 kills 0 deaths. Vander still has the check from the tournament I think. Imagine if kvg played 4/6 chiv mages, every monkey on the server already has to dismount spam us to kill us already.

Tank, everyone has asked kvg for 2v2s 3v3s 4v4s, we accept sometimes. The only group I remember being any kind of relevant on demise was bile/reefer/Kolby. Hz is not a better skilled guild, alter ego knows it, hz knows it, kvg knows it, everyone knows it, except maybe you Bc you have some delusion that you’re any kind of relevant. You’re not even the best player in req, I know, I played with you retards last year.

I play with a broken mouse that targets myself instead of last targets about 30% of the time (mouse wheel is on the fritz). Still, no one is really a challenge for kvg. Shit, we quit fighting yesterday because it was too easy vs loop (kvg/nwo 5-6 v loop 6-9 -depending on time), pvping you chumps is boring.
Its true, i keep all checks i win from official tournaments next to my polar bear skin rug, I like to lie near the fire and reminisce about past glory.
Bama and Arden like this.
tank

Post by tank »

First of all you had more stronger group in this video. hz cant even do something.
I didnt say that hz are the most skilled in group fights, but these 4 can do something vs yours 4.
And they have better 1v1 pure-mage duelists than you.
I am sure hz will be in 2v2 and 1v1 tournaments. So kvg can test their skills.

Regarding me, i didnt say i am the best or something like this. But i can easy duel toxic people in arena. I also like 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments. It Doesn’t matter if I win or lose. I like the battle process itself. I invited some russian people to the server. Hope we will have good teamplay and someday in the future we will try to fight kvg in field fights.
Josh

Post by Josh »

tank wrote: August 26th, 2019, 7:44 pm First of all you had more stronger group in this video. hz cant even do something.
I didnt say that hz are the most skilled in group fights, but these 4 can do something vs yours 4.
And they have better 1v1 pure-mage duelists than you.
I am sure hz will be in 2v2 and 1v1 tournaments. So kvg can test their skills.

Regarding me, i didnt say i am the best or something like this. But i can easy duel toxic people in arena. I also like 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments. It Doesn’t matter if I win or lose. I like the battle process itself. I invited some russian people to the server. Hope we will have good teamplay and someday in the future we will try to fight kvg in field fights.
Nah ur a pussy that hides behind a gimp temp then claims theyre good in a duel pit. You're shit.

And I've won most 2v2s vs Hz.

I told you we've been asked a lot to 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, KvG doesnt have to keep proving themselves infinitely to low skilled trash like you, The Champs don't need to fight every retard that happens along to challenge them.
Vander Nars and Bama like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

tank wrote: August 26th, 2019, 7:44 pm And they have better 1v1 pure-mage duelists than you.
They are ?! Blitz is in kvg and so is cal last I checked...

Oh wait we talking about Demise 1v1s

Lol

Yah no one cares.
Josh likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Arden wrote: August 26th, 2019, 12:12 am HZ:
Fenerous, Zael, Duque, Anthon, Yamaha, Black Pudding, Anal
vs
KvG
Arden, Cata, Josh, Vander, The End, Off-Mode, Chad Reed

So tanks says the kvg team is way stronger than the hz one here so lets try she line them up:

Yamaha v josh
Anthony v Arden
Zael v vander
Black v end
Fen v cata
Duque v off
Anal v chad

Yah that’s true we win every one of those pretty easily

@tank I won’t post any more videos unless the teams are closer in skill level.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

ill take zael, duque, and anal 1v3 dont even need off/chad for that fight.