@eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote: September 17th, 2019, 3:09 pm
Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm Whatever bama, you're a dude

I could sit here and site all the times kvg bent the ears of staff and imposed their will. Killing casting would be my first piece of evidence. You also dont pvp so your opinion is next to worthless

You also cant just say because they were hz at the time as if it means something. I've never heard of necro dog and file is a lunatic
She's Immune To Pain. Aka she pvpd on Demise before you knew it existed. Necrodog aka Trevor was indeed in hz. File may not have been in hz at that time, tho...
im pretty sure file was in hz by then most the animosity between file and zulu didnt happen until after file joined hz.
Bama likes this.
Vitek-

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by Vitek- »

No, it exists in UOA and EC
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote: September 17th, 2019, 3:09 pm

I could sit here and site all the times kvg bent the ears of staff and imposed their will. Killing casting would be my first piece of evidence. You also dont pvp so your opinion is next to worthless

You also cant just say because they were hz at the time as if it means something. I've never heard of necro dog and file is a lunatic
She's Immune To Pain. Aka she pvpd on Demise before you knew it existed. Necrodog aka Trevor was indeed in hz. File may not have been in hz at that time, tho...

All irrelevant information
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

They havnt fixed a single thing that I've wanted them to and I'm in KVG.

Trap pouches cus and mortal are the only things that aren't balanced on demise.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

The changes were all together good, just an exploit that will mess up pvp for the foreseeable future. Maybe we can all agree to just not use it :).
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Eos likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

how are they good?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote: September 17th, 2019, 8:28 pm The changes were all together good, just an exploit that will mess up pvp for the foreseeable future. Maybe we can all agree to just not use it :).
I think brunus tried to get this going first time he heard about it...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 10:53 am Y'all should stop blindly listening to kvg and doing everything they want at the drop of a hat.
I was actually the first one to mention the possible abuse of this mechanism, and for good reason.
Eos wrote: September 17th, 2019, 11:10 am There are only a limited number of features UOSteam supports negotiation for, targettilerelative is not one of them.
Damn. Our concern is the abuse of target relative macros to cast a paralyze field/energy field way ahead of the target and essentially always hitting it and then having your team throw instant spells like FS/EB at said target for instant kills before you can even react. With walls it's considerably harder, but still doable and part of the PvP, but 15 tiles is a wee bit more than the 10 we were used to.
Maloskies wrote: September 17th, 2019, 8:28 pm The changes were all together good, just an exploit that will mess up pvp for the foreseeable future. Maybe we can all agree to just not use it :).
Yeah. I won't be abusing it for the sake of good PvP. I think we can agree on not abusing this and not having to bother Eos with a custom fix or something of the like.
Last edited by Legacy on September 17th, 2019, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifall
Josh

Post by Josh »

Eos wrote: September 17th, 2019, 11:10 am There are only a limited number of features UOSteam supports negotiation for, targettilerelative is not one of them.
I believe outlands restricted target relative on their server, so I believe there is a way to restrict it.

Idk how to personally.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Legacy wrote:
Yeah. I won't be abusing it for the sake of good PvP. I think we can agree on not abusing this and not having to bother Eos with a custom fix or something of the like.
Your guild will use it. Hz will use it. Some in mine might. But I personally don’t think walls will be anymore annoying than target relative makes them, but I’d have to pvp against it to really know. There’s something else I think will be far more annoying for target relative than walls.
Last edited by Josh on September 17th, 2019, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ahhahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
You’re fucking retarded lol.
Casting got changed when hz members started supporting it. Although, if they blindly did what I said, omg this server would so much better, but eos can only code so fast. Also if she blindly followed what we said (please ease follow what we say blindly) she would have implemented dart boxes :(
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote: September 17th, 2019, 9:17 pm
Legacy wrote:
Your guild will use it. Hz will use it. Some in mine might. But I personally don’t think walls will be anymore annoying than target relative makes them, but I’d have to pvp against it to really know. There’s something else I think will be far more annoying for target relative than walls.
This honestly why i ignore anything brunus says, hes guild was using that shit before the change. He acts like he has any control over his guys, ill be using it cause i know loop will.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Yea, loop held off on using it for a first bit of fighting, they were getting pooped on with half numbers and then started spamming walls/dismounts. Fun pvp, I’m sure someone will use it and then everyone will use it .
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Arden

Post by Arden »

Please don’t take this complaint as meaning it needs a revert.

Don’t touch the new range. I’ll try and think of a work around
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Well one of us should be a dude

Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm You also dont pvp so your opinion is next to worthless
Well sit down next to me "worthless" because I can PvP just like you
- be in a 3v2 fight
- watch 2 of my teammates die in that 3v2 fight
- then run into a house during the 3v2 fight
- be too afraid to finish the 3v2 fight because it is now a 1v2 fight
- step out of the house once the 2 I and my 2 dead teammates were fighting left

Which part should I practice more?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈