@eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Well. Two wrongs make a right sometimes.
Find me that link where dipshit admits being a GM?
3 rights make a left.

That thread and a few others before that thread are gone and any future ones will disappear.

I heard there was something on Discord from another former GM but I’m not sure.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by Arden »

Fujiko wrote: September 19th, 2019, 11:01 am
Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm Killing casting would be my first piece of evidence.
Hahaha i can't believe people actually think the old arcade shitty runuo casting was better, truely retarded.

OSI style casting being implemented is the best thing this server has done, i've started playing more as well as some of the rest of my guild.

I applaud the staff for making this change and am glad they are implementing OSI accurate mechanics. It is a shame about the relative tile scripts but if thats what shit players need then so be it. It would be nice if those features could be disabled server side.

烧死地狱美国猪
+ichi
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote: September 19th, 2019, 7:10 pm
zulu2401 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Well. Two wrongs make a right sometimes.
Find me that link where dipshit admits being a GM?
3 rights make a left.

That thread and a few others before that thread are gone and any future ones will disappear.

I heard there was something on Discord from another former GM but I’m not sure.
Well shit. I'm not gonna say "I told you so..." but I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Not to get this far off topic on purpose...but I literally just pissed myself laughing at that shit in discord. Well played Jay Renai.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

"This post has been removed"

Nyuk nyuk nyuk 😂
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Possible fix for walls, make them populate from the outside in, similar to the fields starting in the middle and expanding outwards, this way you can't just afk wall target relative people running in straight lines, but still useful in most situations.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Interesting idea - I’m not a fan bx it isn’t osi but I like that it should fix the scripting
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I think we should all just go back to razor. Staff should fucking make uosteam a bannable third party program. Razor only
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Problem solved. No more outrageous scripting bullshit. Good ole fashion clicking and working skills like a goddamn true gamer. No more afk cocksuckers either.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Easyuo is bannable. Let’s police that first ... take care of all the bod collectors
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 12:42 am Easyuo is bannable. Let’s police that first ... take care of all the bod collectors
It has been for years yet we had Hz abusing the fuck out of it to benefit their desires.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Heres a screen shot of what their email looks like when they use EasyUo to check spawns. It sends everyone who opted for it the candle count and location.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190921-212927_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190921-212927_Chrome.jpg (245.75 KiB) Viewed 8140 times
Josh

Post by Josh »

Maloskies wrote: September 21st, 2019, 8:55 pm Possible fix for walls, make them populate from the outside in, similar to the fields starting in the middle and expanding outwards, this way you can't just afk wall target relative people running in straight lines, but still useful in most situations.
Fuck this, this is a retarded idea. Maybe it “fixes” the target relative wall problem but it also fucks the people who use it by hand. It’s only use functionally becomes chokepoints, why would we segregate it to being only for chokes instead of letting innovative movement impairment occur, we have so few ways to stop people from moving why limit it even more?
Not sure if you can do this in steam but couldn’t you just get it to target in front and to the side 1 tile?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 3:49 am
Maloskies wrote: September 21st, 2019, 8:55 pm Possible fix for walls, make them populate from the outside in, similar to the fields starting in the middle and expanding outwards, this way you can't just afk wall target relative people running in straight lines, but still useful in most situations.
Fuck this, this is a retarded idea. Maybe it “fixes” the target relative wall problem but it also fucks the people who use it by hand. It’s only use functionally becomes chokepoints, why would we segregate it to being only for chokes instead of letting innovative movement impairment occur, we have so few ways to stop people from moving why limit it even more?
Not sure if you can do this in steam but couldn’t you just get it to target in front and to the side 1 tile?
Go back to razor like I said, or just disable the macro section of uosteam entirely
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 4:03 am
Go back to razor like I said, or just disable the macro section of uosteam entirely
How do you enforce that?

If I’m not mistaken AssistUO ( Steam ) was being used on Demise by a few players long before it was allowed to be used

I can name 3 people can you? The 3 beta testers were in the same guild which I guess was for their testing purposes.

Of the 3 .....I don’t know where the co -creator is but one is in Loop now the other is a former GM who is still in Hz

I don’t understand why people want it removed now.
Am I the only one that likes watching videos made by people who never played OSI solo-ing a peerless on Demise by pressing play?
I love seeing all that spam running up the left side of the screen

I really really really want a sarcasm font on this forum!!!!

These are also the same players who also turn around and want new content because they are bored of running the same peerless over and over.

Sure get rid of that Steam crutch and get ready to hear an echo at Luna when you say bank
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈