Pvp stats

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
MrChumly

Pvp stats

Post by MrChumly »

I am in the process of making a fencer/mage/poisoner. My main question at this time what stats should i run? Mainly dex. I dont have a stat scroll yet but will have one soon.
Last edited by MrChumly on September 24th, 2019, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrChumly

Re: Pvp stats

Post by MrChumly »

I am human.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Hey! Good to see you!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MrChumly

Post by MrChumly »

You too man. I’m just trying to get use to being here again. Learning my way around
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

enough strength to be 150 hp buffed (str pots).
Dex depends on your template/weapon etc.

Figure that out, then put the rest of your points in int
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

As a usual fencer / poisoning played ill say you that poisoning doesnt work properly, at least not parasitic / darkglow, many ppl without EP can heal it just pressing cure potion once.

Maybe for a pit duels could be nice, but i dont think you will get the goals that you expecting

Imo, the answer is easy, if you will mainly heal with healing - raise dex
If you mainly heal with magery - raise int
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
MrChumly

Post by MrChumly »

Thank you both.
Josh

Post by Josh »

MrChumly wrote: September 24th, 2019, 11:22 am I am in the process of making a fencer/mage/poisoner. My main question at this time what stats should i run? Mainly dex. I dont have a stat scroll yet but will have one soon.
Poisoners are bleh on here outside of 1v1s.
Stats would depend on ep, but whatever the str pot gives minus 150, so if 50 ep you’d want 120 str. Then for fencing I don’t think dex matters to much but getting to 1.25 or 1.5 with your Kryss could be good so 60 with agility pots (depends on your ssi) I’d say. Rest in int.

Deadly poison and parasitic poison are equal, both can be bumped to lethal (note: you only gain a little hp and have to 1 tile away to gain when parasitic poison so deadly poison is cheaper and just as effective). Darkglow only sucks Bc it’s equivalent to greater poison, so it can only be bumped to Deadly lvl, meaning it’s easier to cure.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

just get a bunch of wall of stone scrolls and make a steam script to target tile relative