some advices for improve pvp

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Buguei

some advices for improve pvp

Post by Buguei »

nerf archers (yumi too)
3-5 min faction loss
cu sidhes riding still without skill
nerf hits (mana leech, stamina and life, it eill helps with sampires for afk macro too)
maybe faction artifacts
hit from trap pouch

this is how to improve the pvp mechanics in demise

its really inviable to play against archers while you are mage without parry
cya, hope you guys attend me
Tagima and zulu2401 like this.
Buguei

Re: some advices for improve pvp

Post by Buguei »

im sorry for this trash structurr but im in vacation and cant type in my phoe like my keyboard, please, if you have more improves for pvp type here and be happy, if you wanna pvp in forum please dont come to this topic, its for improve the mechanics of pvp in demise
its mot time for shittalk here
Tagima likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Mortal with diminishing returns, pouch damage, and nerfing cu sidhes will tone down the archers enough to be balanced imo.

Half of most archers damage are para blow for 30 damage and pouch does 50 damage.

Nerfing cu sidhes will lessen their survivability, otherwise I don’t think archers are crazy op, just overtuned a bit.

Factions would liven up pvp a lot more, and hopefully give objectives for people to fight over instead of us generating our own pvp. Stat timer is too much though, and does the opposite of what factions are supposed to do.

I miss necromages, bushido dexxer, necro dexxer variances, ninjas, all the things that made this era unique, currently it’s alchey archer or a stacked dci scribe/alchey/parry mage to try to survive the alchey archers.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Maloskies wrote: October 6th, 2019, 12:08 am Mortal with diminishing returns, pouch damage, and nerfing cu sidhes will tone down the archers enough to be balanced imo.

Half of most archers damage are para blow for 30 damage and pouch does 50 damage.

Nerfing cu sidhes will lessen their survivability, otherwise I don’t think archers are crazy op, just overtuned a bit.

Factions would liven up pvp a lot more, and hopefully give objectives for people to fight over instead of us generating our own pvp. Stat timer is too much though, and does the opposite of what factions are supposed to do.

I miss necromages, bushido dexxer, necro dexxer variances, ninjas, all the things that made this era unique, currently it’s alchey archer or a stacked dci scribe/alchey/parry mage to try to survive the alchey archers.
Good shit. 👍
Need donation store too.
Also, DOM>Vander
Arden

Post by Arden »

Buguei wrote: October 5th, 2019, 6:06 pm 1) nerf archers (yumi too)
2) 3-5 min faction loss
3) cu sidhes riding still without skill
4) nerf hits (mana leech, stamina and life, it eill helps with sampires for afk macro too)
5) maybe faction artifacts
6) hit from trap pouch

this is how to improve the pvp mechanics in demise

its really inviable to play against archers while you are mage without parry
cya, hope you guys attend me
1 - Fix archers, not nerf. I already posted all the errors...I dont mind doing the research.
2 - sure, factions still suck (imo copy siege factions with monster ignore etc)
3 - agreed get rid of cus - imo if you dont have the skill you cant ride it, is the fix
4 - yah leech is COMPLETELY wrong here BAMA has posted why numerous times.
5 - no, this is dumb, suits are already too good
6 - yes normalize 25dmg a trap imo is fair
Arden

Post by Arden »

Maloskies wrote: October 6th, 2019, 12:08 am
I miss necromages, bushido dexxer, necro dexxer variances, ninjas, all the things that made this era unique
LET ME BRING BACK MY SECRET OSI/SIEGE TEMPLATE!!!! FIX POUCHES PLEASE
tank

Post by tank »

Faction arties will kill the server. Don’t do it.
Fix cu.
Don’t need to fix archers, because people play with teams and everyone can get gheal. If u want stay alive, make parry-mage, it helps a lot. If u play scribe-alchemy mage or tact-mage, be ready for gheals from teammates.
And finally I am not sure about pouches, bc it will kill paralyze ability and make dis balance to pvp
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 9:41 am Faction arties will kill the server. Don’t do it.
Fix cu.
Don’t need to fix archers, because people play with teams and everyone can get gheal. If u want stay alive, make parry-mage, it helps a lot. If u play scribe-alchemy mage or tact-mage, be ready for gheals from teammates.
And finally I am not sure about pouches, bc it will kill paralyze ability and make dis balance to pvp
That's the fuckin point you dipshit. Theres no diversity anymore. It's either parry alchy mage or archer. Fuck off
Arden likes this.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 9:41 am Faction arties will kill the server. Don’t do it.
Fix cu.
so youre talking to everyone make same template in demise? and archers keep hitting 40 in one shot with parablow + 60 from trap 🙄
Arden likes this.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

they just shit on mage with this cast, is horrible play against archer trying to get a rng good =[
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: October 6th, 2019, 2:34 pm That's the fuckin point you dipshit
Zulu is just saying good morning Tank

zulu2401 wrote: October 6th, 2019, 2:34 pm Fuck off
Zulu is just wishing you a blessed day Tank
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401 and Arden like this.
tank

Post by tank »

Buguei wrote: October 6th, 2019, 3:51 pm
Fix cu.
so youre talking to everyone make same template in demise? and archers keep hitting 40 in one shot with parablow + 60 from trap 🙄
First of all, u are not special.

Good archers always were better than pure mages.
But as u can see, mages are still better in team fights vs equal archer team size.
If u will decrease archer damage, 25% or more people will quit Demise because of their ping and because they collect archer gear many years.

2nd. Trap pouches. U can use it manually when needed, and ask teammates for gheal. This is the answer for pouches.
Arden

Post by Arden »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 4:08 pm
Fix cu.
Huh?? False. Good mages are always better than even the “best” archers.

Just bc you’re a shit ass mage tank, don’t assume we all are.

Archer do need adjusting, but mages still rule this server. Well the ones in KvG at least.
zulu2401 likes this.
tank

Post by tank »

Arden wrote: October 6th, 2019, 7:03 pm

Archer do need adjusting, but mages still rule this server. Well the ones in KvG at least.
Shit is you. I will kill your pure mage with archer easy.
Arden

Post by Arden »

tank wrote: October 6th, 2019, 7:28 pm
Arden wrote: October 6th, 2019, 7:03 pm

Shit is you. I will kill your pure mage with archer easy.
Oh? In a 7x7 full template? Or in the field?

What is pure? Alchy scribe? Chiv?

I’ll beat your script any day. You’ll have me chasing you all over the place. And in a 7x7 I’ll protection field the entire thing and we’ll see how that goes for you.