Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here.

Post by Arden »

Yah desolation you dumb ass
elduke

Post by elduke »

PARALLIZE WITH THE ARC AND AUTOMATICALLY A CONFLA I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL PLAYERS PLAY WITHOUT THESE MACROS AUTO BOX AUTO POT AUTO LIGHTS AUTO STRIKE AUTO CONFLA ETC ETC.
Arden

Post by Arden »

elduke wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm PARALLIZE WITH THE ARC AND AUTOMATICALLY A CONFLA I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL PLAYERS PLAY WITHOUT THESE MACROS AUTO BOX AUTO POT AUTO LIGHTS AUTO STRIKE AUTO CONFLA ETC ETC.

Welcome to Anthony file and hz. Zero skill they play uo on basically a Nintendo controller all 2 buttons and theY wonder why they can’t do shit against non script players
Amdlisasu

Post by Amdlisasu »

Best player vander nars
Josh

Post by Josh »

elduke wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm PARALLIZE WITH THE ARC AND AUTOMATICALLY A CONFLA I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL PLAYERS PLAY WITHOUT THESE MACROS AUTO BOX AUTO POT AUTO LIGHTS AUTO STRIKE AUTO CONFLA ETC ETC.
Here you go, not an archer, no auto conflag, no auto box, no auto pot, no auto lights (idk what that is), no auto strike and again no auto conflag.

4v8, we're the 4.

Arden

Post by Arden »

Josh wrote: January 28th, 2020, 7:20 am
Here you go, not an archer, no auto conflag, no auto box, no auto pot, no auto lights (idk what that is), no auto strike and again no auto conflag.

4v8, we're the 4.

TL:DR - no skill