Psycho

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Psycho

Post by The Silvertiger »

atomic chicken wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 7:51 am .
José! Greetings!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Someone says psycho and Vander appears. Good to see ya buddy!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 4th, 2020, 7:44 am Someone says psycho and Vander appears. Good to see ya buddy!
I was quoted which notified me of the post but if we wanna talk about psychos, didnt mb have issue with you stalking him?
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote: May 4th, 2020, 8:40 pm
The Silvertiger wrote: May 4th, 2020, 7:44 am Someone says psycho and Vander appears. Good to see ya buddy!
I was quoted which notified me of the post but if we wanna talk about psychos, didnt mb have issue with you stalking him?
All I'm saying is you had to post to be quoted. MB is MB and there's obviously something wrong with him. To think that a guy can cheat for years and brag about being staff.... I'll probably get banned for that. I guess you're not glad to see me? 😿
Selling List & Vendor

atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 5th, 2020, 7:43 am
Vander Nars wrote: May 4th, 2020, 8:40 pm
All I'm saying is you had to post to be quoted. MB is MB and there's obviously something wrong with him. To think that a guy can cheat for years and brag about being staff.... I'll probably get banned for that. I guess you're not glad to see me? 😿
I’ve been banned for less.
The Silvertiger

atomic chicken wrote: May 5th, 2020, 9:18 am I’ve been banned for less.
I know... Somewhere on these forums you will find a plea for them to unban you. I think they did and rebanned you like 3 days later.😹
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"christmas tree looking mothafucker"

:lol:
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 5th, 2020, 9:16 pm
I know... Somewhere on these forums you will find a plea for them to unban you. I think they did and rebanned you like 3 days later.😹
I’m not even sure why this time lol not that the other 2 times really warranted a ban. Eos is just a little sensitive around me ig :(
I’ve seen people say worse (2 posts above mine) who don’t get banned lol
Oh whale, my bad for calling gms out on their shit
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

atomic chicken wrote: May 6th, 2020, 9:09 pm
I’m not even sure why this time lol not that the other 2 times really warranted a ban. Eos is just a little sensitive around me ig :(
worst. apology. ever.

dunno what you did, but cant ya just not be a dick? people dont generally get banned for no reason.
at the end of the day, i dont think the gms are ever really looking to get rid of people, they only do that if they have to. they would much rather you just stopped doing the bad thing you are doing. you will only really get a ban if you have that indignant attitude, and only really because you give them no other choice.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Calvin wrote: May 7th, 2020, 3:32 pm
atomic chicken wrote: May 6th, 2020, 9:09 pm

worst. apology. ever.

dunno what you did, but cant ya just not be a dick? people dont generally get banned for no reason.
at the end of the day, i dont think the gms are ever really looking to get rid of people, they only do that if they have to. they would much rather you just stopped doing the bad thing you are doing. you will only really get a ban if you have that indignant attitude, and only really because you give them no other choice.
I won’t apologize. Maybe I was rude, but I’ve never done anything that should warrant a ban. They just have thin skin. I’ve seen people say far far worse towards these same gms and not get banned.

They just don’t like that I criticize them. If they were openly communicating about projects (like changing some mechanic) that’d definitely help the criticism, or if they were like “were not changing these things” that’d be chill too. But it’s kinda dumb to have little to no communication between staff and it’s community towards server changes or positions on changes. I mean they added osi casting on tc in like 2017 and released osi casting on live server like 2 years later with little to no warning. If we knew it would one day be released we could’ve maybe tested it more and idk got it right before it was even released instead of eos having to deal with that headache.

All I ever really want is open dialogue on what they’re working on mechanic-wise (obviously u can keep events or new content/drops on the downlow). I’m okay with being told no, I’m not okay with not being told anything. Like you could write once a month something like: “we are working on x, y, z.” Or even a “we’re currently not working on anything mechanics related.” Or “were still discussing what to implement as per x and y.”

This would alleviate a lot of frustration for them and us. Basically they need to help themselves. It doesn’t take a lot out of you to write 1 post a month.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I’m pretty sure eos is just flirting with me with the bans, she wants me to think about her ;)
To eos: Dw babygirl you’re always in my heart ❤️
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you've gotta respect there is like a front of house and a back of house...
the customers aren't supposed to see the back sorta thing... transparency is not always the best thing

they dont run a development blog. tbh they are all voluntary i think unless the donation store does well, so effectively they are on commission i guess? but they probably dont wanna have people bitching at them like some kinda helecopter managing boss.

end of the day if they're happy then they're more likely to work on stuff anyway, so if they're happy im happy, cos stuff will probably be getting done, cos they will be enjoying working on it.

this is one of my fav lil ancient stories..

bluster doth not help.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Calvin wrote: May 7th, 2020, 8:13 pm you've gotta respect there is like a front of house and a back of house...
the customers aren't supposed to see the back sorta thing... transparency is not always the best thing

they dont run a development blog. tbh they are all voluntary i think unless the donation store does well, so effectively they are on commission i guess? but they probably dont wanna have people bitching at them like some kinda helecopter managing boss.

end of the day if they're happy then they're more likely to work on stuff anyway, so if they're happy im happy, cos stuff will probably be getting done, cos they will be enjoying working on it.
I’ve been nice before, but that shit gets old when there’s no response, I’ve been debating about mechanic changes since I started again in 2016-17. I did it politely, no response. I started then to stir the pot and that got responses, and if that be a no (poison dart box) or a yes (deceit logout bug), or a fuck you (me getting banned) then so be it.

Eos when she makes changes is awesome with what’s changed ex: mana regen thread.

I don’t see the downside of being transparent. Other than maybe influencing continuation on coding something but sometimes you just have to buckle down and tell em this is how it’s gonna be.

Tbf they have been better at responding to bug reports, they are atleast trying. But sometimes those attempts seem like a way to temporarily appease so they can avoid criticism while they do nothing. Example are some random events (which need some more creativity outside of decorations).

Yes they’re volunteers, but they decided to shoulder the load, they decided not to bring in more developers and if they want the server to grow they need to listen to suggestions (which I believe they read them but there are a lot of voices, but that’s up to them to determine what is good for the server). But being able to tell the public they’re not gonna do something or are going to will help them a lot. Regardless of voluntary status the server will be criticized Bc balance issues make pvp unfun. Or Scripting makes the economy suck which drives pvp and pvm players away.

So being open with your community makes them feel heard which is a good thing Bc even if you disagree they get to know that they were considered.

Also there is no way to make everyone happy, that’s impossible. So they need to worry on what’s good for the server (transparency imo).
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"tell em this is how it’s gonna be."

you dont see the problem...?

they probably read everything on the forum and consider everything...

at least one of them, and i imagine they'll tell the others if something warrents attention... stuff can be frustrating i suppose, but end of the day, have a lil faith innit.

maybe buy youself a sacrificial alter and skin a few goats for it ;)

it will have about the same effect, just you wont be banned ;)

ya know that big brother pic is applicable, but so is this one:
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Calvin wrote: May 7th, 2020, 8:51 pm "tell em this is how it’s gonna be."

you dont see the problem...?

they probably read everything on the forum and consider everything...

at least one of them, and i imagine they'll tell the others if something warrents attention... stuff can be frustrating i suppose, but end of the day, have a lil faith innit.

maybe buy youself a sacrificial alter and skin a few goats for it ;)

it will have about the same effect, just you wont be banned ;)

ya know that big brother pic is applicable, but so is this one:
Tell em how it’s gonna be isn’t a problem. I was saying they would tell people they were gonna make a change even if some disagree. So no I don’t see a problem that type of shit is inevitable.

And I’ll just keep criticizing them, until they’re more transparent, I don’t really care that they ban me, it’s pretty comical.