Psycho

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Psycho

Post by Arden »

Looks like we zerging but it’s 4v5 if you don’t count Kapero who was “lagging”
Bama and Bad Religion like this.
Vander Nars

Re: Psycho

Post by Vander Nars »

shit you may as well not even had count me as well, I came to that raid after 2 months of not playing. I couldnt remember where half my macros was lol.
Arden and Bad Religion like this.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

So pvp is PlayerS vs Player now? Yeah when I last played a OSI shard zerg guilds were a new thing....One of the reasons i quit was true pvp skills was lost then... you backed up your trash talk on your own..you didn't have 3 pocket healers while you chased down one guy. Just saying... I miss the days when you either did it yourself or you died .. you didn't rely on a whole guild to back you up. and yes the guy yelling on the HZ discord is very annoying but I've heard worse.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Excorsion wrote: January 14th, 2020, 7:31 pm So pvp is PlayerS vs Player now? Yeah when I last played a OSI shard zerg guilds were a new thing....One of the reasons i quit was true pvp skills was lost then... you backed up your trash talk on your own..you didn't have 3 pocket healers while you chased down one guy. Just saying... I miss the days when you either did it yourself or you died .. you didn't rely on a whole guild to back you up. and yes the guy yelling on the HZ discord is very annoying but I've heard worse.
we had maximum of 4 players but started with 2 vs 5-6 and we wiped them all 3-4x each. Even though it may appear that we are just running down a lone player, that is their fault for not staying together and working as a team they way we did. They kept getting seperated or killed and having to flee so naturally, we chase them.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Excorsion wrote: January 14th, 2020, 7:31 pm So pvp is PlayerS vs Player now? Yeah when I last played a OSI shard zerg guilds were a new thing....One of the reasons i quit was true pvp skills was lost then... you backed up your trash talk on your own..you didn't have 3 pocket healers while you chased down one guy. Just saying... I miss the days when you either did it yourself or you died .. you didn't rely on a whole guild to back you up. and yes the guy yelling on the HZ discord is very annoying but I've heard worse.
I totally feel you!!

I left pacific back in the day as FL got HUGE and gb was a smaller guild of top players. Can only fight 3:1 odds for so long!

How do you like demise so far? Im not sure if your trolling me by saying we have pocket healer etc. But check out my other videos! if youre looking for actual pvp you can find it on demise. HZ/LOOP/REQ are the big zerg guilds and us (KKVG) along with a few other guilds sometimes have 3-5 on total.

Hope you like the server, let me know if you need help with anything
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

That was a long winded way of saying your bad at group pvp.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Vander Nars wrote: January 15th, 2020, 5:35 am

Oh no I hate group pvp, the horror... couldn't be because group pvp actually takes no skill.. or that personal skill doesn't matter when getting ganked 5 vs 1.. nope... sorry you little script kiddies can't understand that bettering yourself on a personal level adds more to the group than relying on someone else to heal you while you gank one person.... BTW I played sonoma back when pvp was good... not what pvp is now on demise which is just hybrid tamers who can't understand anything other than run for the pocket healer when you start to getting beat 1 on 1.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Excorsion wrote: January 16th, 2020, 1:21 pm

Oh no I hate group pvp, the horror... couldn't be because group pvp actually takes no skill.. or that personal skill doesn't matter when getting ganked 5 vs 1.. nope... sorry you little script kiddies can't understand that bettering yourself on a personal level adds more to the group than relying on someone else to heal you while you gank one person.... BTW I played sonoma back when pvp was good... not what pvp is now on demise which is just hybrid tamers who can't understand anything other than run for the pocket healer when you start to getting beat 1 on 1.
It seems you dont understand who you're talking to. Im Big Daddy Nars, one of the most skilled pvpers from uo history and an atl legend. You clearly lack any skill in group pvp otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about it on the forums. Me and KVG destroy kids 3v8+ on the regular because we are an elite squad of talented pvpers, the cream of the crop as they say. I offer a training camp for young journeyman pvpers much like yourself, I could teach you not only how to survive but to thrive on the battlefield. You would arrive at my camp the maggot trash you are but within 4 short weeks I will forge you into tempered steel, a blade honed to a deadly edge, cleaving its way through the other maggot trash that infest this god forsaken turd of a shard. Of course their will be a charge for this training, a one time payment of 500mil is all that is required for you to ascend to greatness and stand among the elites.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote: January 16th, 2020, 2:06 pm

It seems you dont understand who you're talking to.

I DO!!!!!!

Vander
⊂_ヽ
  \\ “BIG DADDY”
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\ Nars
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /

(•_•)/
<) ) Vander
/ \

\(•_•)
( (> Big Daddy
/ \

(•_•)/
<) ) Nars
/ \
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden

Post by Arden »

Excorsion wrote: January 16th, 2020, 1:21 pm

Sonoma pvp lmfao .... trash server.

And I disagree. 5v5 takes more effort and coordination than a 1v1. You have to worry about 5 people dropping you and healing 4 other people.

Now I feel like you think my video is a 1v5. It isn’t, it literally was 5v5 for 90% of it. I don’t know what you expect us to do once we kill 4 of thier dewds? Duel the last one? Sounds like a player who was never in a pvp guild mentality. Sitting at yew gate in guards screaming for duels.

I have many videos my pvm friend of even fights. But you prob think sync dumping 3v3 is ganking.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Being just another number in group fighting takes no skill, being impactful in group fighting does take skill. Every top tier pvper knows that, you can tell the difference between a Great pvper in the field and an average pvper in the field. Yes 1v5 takes little to no skill but that’s not really the field fighting we are talking about.

And if you need info on who the mac daddy and daddy Mac of the server are, ya boy josh and my boy vander
Here’s an instructional video seminar for free:
Note: we had 4 that turned into 3, then back into 4 vs 8.

Vander Nars likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote: January 16th, 2020, 2:53 pm
Vander Nars wrote: January 16th, 2020, 2:06 pm

It seems you dont understand who you're talking to.

I DO!!!!!!

Vander
⊂_ヽ
  \\ “BIG DADDY”
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\ Nars
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /

(•_•)/
<) ) Vander
/ \

\(•_•)
( (> Big Daddy
/ \

(•_•)/
<) ) Nars
/ \
That's fuckin funny. You make my dick hard
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

How can anyone be bad at group script pvp.. really? if you think pushing play on a macro is hard then you really need to go play hello kitty adventure island... or wait don't because that takes at least one brain cell. OSI shards didn't allow scripting... so many players learned to use thier brains to time out casts and such... it was all in a script that you just sat and watched hoping you had the better script playing. I played with folks like Nieves from UOpowergamers... and we pvp'd without scripts sometimes grossly outnumbered and still won.. lost some too.. but it was a great feeling when we won to know we had skill enough to do it without having a script do it for us...as for learn to script.. why? I log on the play the game not let the game play itself.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Excorsion wrote: January 14th, 2020, 7:31 pm How can you bad with script field pvp (paraphrased)
Yes, 90% of pvpers who script are bad at field fighting even with scripts.

Certain things aren’t scriptable like:
Positioning
Timing gheals for dumps (yea you can script xheal but can script the proper timing on an xheal).
Properly choke fighting
Being aware you’re being dumped.

Fun fact: 1v1s are far easier to script than group fights, miniheal self/cure + pot script and fb/ma script. Both are beatable but relatively difficult to overcome and much easier to abuse and be effective than any script (outside of a sync dump script) used in field fights.

Also no one cares about 1v1s anymore.

Just a PSA before you accuse me without any evidence, I don’t use any scripts except a get next enemy which is allowed on osi and i only use Bc I have limited hp bars.

But who cares I don’t even pvp here anymore, I beat demise already. Easy server.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Excorsion wrote: May 2nd, 2020, 11:38 pm

How can anyone be bad at group script pvp.. really? if you think pushing play on a macro is hard then you really need to go play hello kitty adventure island... or wait don't because that takes at least one brain cell. OSI shards didn't allow scripting... so many players learned to use thier brains to time out casts and such... it was all in a script that you just sat and watched hoping you had the better script playing. I played with folks like Nieves from UOpowergamers... and we pvp'd without scripts sometimes grossly outnumbered and still won.. lost some too.. but it was a great feeling when we won to know we had skill enough to do it without having a script do it for us...as for learn to script.. why? I log on the play the game not let the game play itself.
Congrats on taking 4 months to write back, your still shit.