I challenge Hz.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Reefer

Re: I challenge Hz.

Post by Reefer »

Looking for even numbered fights, we will scale depending on how many you have.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reefer vs Loler

Both are online, both should fight.

Everyone can watch this event go down without hostilities.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Mister Pink likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

They cant handle even fights look what just happened to them when they can't choke point fight with 10 necros.
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I want some answers MB. I'm also sure the rest of the server is curious as to why you want to continue being a little bitch to everyone.
Madmarz and Tempest like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

But he gave you answers remember? He's got competing interests which literally translates to, I need more fucking pixels so the rest of the server can suck a dick basically. And you said mean things and hurt his feelings, and apparently his minions too. And because he and his shit hoard control like, everything, he's not inclined to care
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

as long as traveler and his guild don't do spawns this is fine with me :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

No one caught the shark tank reference? He even said "You come in here to the Tank"...
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Last edited by royal kapero2 on December 10th, 2016, 3:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Brad

Post by Brad »

zulu2401 wrote:without fear of half your Skype roster showing up.
lol, skype.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgf209YDtU
ReQ raid.jpg
ReQ raid.jpg (24.98 KiB) Viewed 4092 times
[/url]
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Outstanding performance Tanya. May I have your skype, so I can try to protect you. Haha!
Mantorras

Post by Mantorras »

Drak'in

Post by Drak'in »

zulu2401 wrote:What the fuck are you talking about competing interests?
1. Hz has no need to compete over spawns due to the fact you zerg the entire goddamn server.
2. What the fuck harm would it do to let some smaller guilds like the 1 sampire named Tanya you just brought 12 people to raid while Kvg tried to defend?
3. You have the biggest piece of shit guild in the history of demise that are nothing but parasites to the community.
4. I don't give a fuck how much gold you throw on the ground accrued from afk macroing. Tell me just how insanely difficult it must be for you to tell your fuckin lapdogs to take off their knee pads long enough to stop suckin your dick and refrain from attacking a bunch of random players who should be given a chance to spawn without fear of half your Skype roster showing up.
5. Staff doesn't give a shit about events for 90 fuckin days so why not be a person of decent integrity and help us promote this player run event.
6. Mastershake was correct. You are the biggest self absorbed piece of shit ever.
@MB
If star wars taught me anything, its that the bad guys get all the cool stuff
Toke

Post by Toke »

then they post how dead and boring demise community is.. niga niga niga your the dead boring community not willing to do anything fun
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Alvin and MB need to agree to this challenge. There's absolutely no reason you shouldnt allow other guilds and players to have a free for fall over dungeon spawns.
Tempest and Tanya like this.